• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/19/09 - Gigabits - Back 2 School Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
So apparently I'm getting a ride with Chaz. I guess that leaves me to just find a partner and I'm all set.

:069:

-!-

Smash Lord
Lots of people needing a teammate, What to do what to do XD good luck with it.

Hey eddie, we gotta ditto at this, it's been a while since we've played bro :( miss them dittos >_< I may need some MK practice too if you don't mind :)

-!-

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
so yea...blackie wack still isnt sure if hes coming yet

so if he cant come, anyone want to team with me for this? I'll go all GW if you want. hes gotten decent enough in teams

i can even go MK in teams if youd like, but id advise against it

someone lemme know whats up. i wanna team with someone that i feel we could get top 3
Rofl, I should go just so we could pretend toon link isnt unlocked yet and we end up having to **** with double diddy again :laugh:

although it prolly wouldnt work as well at gigs...

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Imma let you finish, but Fearless is one of the best Olimar players of all time... of ALL TIME..

Buuut seriously, everybody should be prepared to explain the stage striking system at the tournament to the people who don't post here very often and etc...

I'll be walking around, and a few others get the system, so if you have questions, ask somebody.

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
dude shrooms is a really bad drug to experiment with... please stop posting about these things on the boards making it seem like its a good thing, im talking from my personal opinion and experience... Be drug free, thats the best way to live and enjoy everything including smash.
Shrooms are awesome. True story.

Being drug free is like playing Smash with no controller. How do you get anything done?

See? I win!

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
are we going to have 5 or 4 neutrals with the stage striking? it changes for each doesn't it? if theres 5 neutrals it's p1 strikes p2 strikes twice p1 picks out of the two remaining? (thats how NJ did it)

with 4 neutrals i'm assuming it's just one strike each time?

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
My Gamecube controller is strange. It can only fit into my Wii. Every other Wii I've tried using it with doesn't fit. Anyone else ever experience anything like this? Should I even bother bringing it? lol

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
My Gamecube controller is strange. It can only fit into my Wii. Every other Wii I've tried using it with doesn't fit. Anyone else ever experience anything like this? Should I even bother bringing it? lol
Did you check other controller ports?

Also how would your controller determine if you bring a wii or not, if the problems your controller xD

Also, I should be able to bring a wii/brawl, just not a tv

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
It fits in every port on my Wii, just not on other Wiis' ports. I think it might have something to do with when some people tripped over the GCN controller wires while playing Brawl, or even Melee back in the day.

I'll ask a friend of mine if I can borrow his controller. lol

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
ooo please tell
i just recorded a few bars from it, gonna give it a quick rough mix.

i have to edit the instruments and make it sound a litttttleee better. there's no noise channel yet so it's kind of empty.

made with 1 Dot Matrix Game Boy (old brick) and 1 LSDJ.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/65664431c6bfc917/

D;

edit: zshare is the only site i know that allows streaming so you don't have to download it. and they have ads that will pop up, so be patient. :(

also it sounds a little distorted.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
are we going to have 5 or 4 neutrals with the stage striking? it changes for each doesn't it? if theres 5 neutrals it's p1 strikes p2 strikes twice p1 picks out of the two remaining? (thats how NJ did it)

with 4 neutrals i'm assuming it's just one strike each time?
Nah, there will be 5 neutrals:

BF
FD
Smashville
Lylat
Yoshi's

And each player takes turns striking stages until one is left... this is how the first stage in a match will be decided.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
So it's like that.
I shouldve seen you bailing again coming though. mike,its the last strike man, sorry.

payce
Yo *** sorry lil johnny cage is still 13 an i got **** on my mind.

My decision bro dont call me flaw i havent participated fully at a brawl event since idk when.

An i cant go to ****in miami i got work an shiz to do sunday mornin church girls work church gym

Dont ever post like that you comin across alil gay...

Ill kill you

Equi

Smash Ace
Smashers scoring babes! Good **** guys!

Breaking the stereotype, oh yeah.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I can come to this...under the conditions that I got As on both of my tests....

and that I'm home by 11:00. :(

So BRING SETUPS SO THIS FINISHES BY 9:00PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom