• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/19/09 - Gigabits - Back 2 School Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
tell me this was on purpose
I wont answer that. But it may hint to the love I have...!!!!(UNFINISHED SENTENCE!!!!)

probably if its backwards day and by last you mean first lol

Yo Nick best be here.

Ok so TIMMYY! SPIKE!!! ED!!!!

Yo I dont know yall

Marth Pit an Sheik/Zelda(mostly angry sheik)

You know they all have potential! Ima message yall real quick

Linguini

Smash Master
I wont answer that. But it may hint to the love I have...!!!!(UNFINISHED SENTENCE!!!!)

Yo Nick best be here.

Ok so TIMMYY! SPIKE!!! ED!!!!

Yo I dont know yall

Marth Pit an Sheik/Zelda(mostly angry sheik)

You know they all have potential! Ima message yall real quick
yo michael, noel has been trying to get in contact with you for days, hes coming down here this sat for a tourney, come with him well have a crunk *** weekend.

OverLade

Smash Hero
If Wonderbread isn't coming hopefully my dad can give me a ride to this (assuming I can come). Still up in the air.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Yo emillio If ed or bread is drivin to brwal gigs im goin cuz me an Timmy teamin.

Plus I wanna play brawl bro Im hella good an im tired of lettin it pass cuz its gay. I feel good about this tourney ima **** son. I play luigi all man sexy sex bro its all gud.

I have no phone so yea

Hal good to hear you comin to this!

EDIT!

ME AN TIMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Im pretty sure Ill be able to make doubles for this, but not 100% sure. So if any1 arrives and needs a last minute partner look to see if im there cuz I will probably be in the same boat. LOL

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN WONDERBREAD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

if i go to this (which is pretty likely)... i prolly won't enter... or maybe just enter singles

wario is coming

with some care

in the dair

Toneh

Smash Lord
soo0oo are ppl bringin setups for thisssss.
tommy g had a good idea going a few gigs ago when he kept track of all the setups.

or else there won't be much friendlies :[

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
As usual, I'll be bringing a Wii...

I gave Gigs a TV a while back...hope they still have it. They should.

I'll bring the remote for the TV this time.

So yeah, somebody run a list of setups. : )

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I've got a small problem. I won't be able to go due to my car having issues......However, if someone from Miami is driving north, I would gladly pay gas money to ride with them and allow them to house with me(Seibrik, NickRiddle I'm calling you guys out) . I'm also the best at keeping people awake late at night.

If I do go, I'll try to keep track of TVs and such. I did some tournament bracket calculations and the last 10 people of the tournament take about 2 hours to finish even with an infinite amount of TVs. The first cycle of the last 10 people uses about 4 TVs if I remember correctly, the next 2 cycles use 2 TVs then there are about 3 cycles of 2 sets after that use one.
This is where the majority of the friendlies can come in. The faster we get to the last few people, the faster we can do friendlies.

Something they might want to keep in mind is they could run singles when the last few sets of doubles is going on and delay the singles matches of the losers semis, losers finals and grand final double sets far enough back to allow them 30-1 hr to get food or w/e they need. The last part of doubles is a big waste of time for the remainder of the TVs not being used.

Setup count:
Tommy_G 1 TV and 1 Wii (if he ends up going)
Fenrir- 1 TV and 1 Wii(If he brings the remote)

Linguini

Smash Master
Yo emillio If ed or bread is drivin to brwal gigs im goin cuz me an Timmy teamin.

Plus I wanna play brawl bro Im hella good an im tired of lettin it pass cuz its gay. I feel good about this tourney ima **** son. I play luigi all man sexy sex bro its all gud.

I have no phone so yea

Hal good to hear you comin to this!

EDIT!

ME AN TIMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So it's like that.
I shouldve seen you bailing again coming though. mike,its the last strike man, sorry.

payce

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Wow @ shrooms.

I would have only grounded you for not sharing.

In my house it does not matter how much you use, so long as I get my cut! I pay the bills, you put a hand in with the, "substances of questionable legality."

And as of next week, there will be a pole in my daughters room.

No, she is not going to be a fireman!

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Taking shrooms and going to smash tournaments is a fun combination

Although, you'll probably end up playing special brawl with speed and gravity increase the whole time

and still get 7th

OTRU...

Smash Champion
dude shrooms is a really bad drug to experiment with... please stop posting about these things on the boards making it seem like its a good thing, im talking from my personal opinion and experience... Be drug free, thats the best way to live and enjoy everything including smash.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so yea...blackie wack still isnt sure if hes coming yet

so if he cant come, anyone want to team with me for this? I'll go all GW if you want. hes gotten decent enough in teams

i can even go MK in teams if youd like, but id advise against it

someone lemme know whats up. i wanna team with someone that i feel we could get top 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom