• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/25/09 Gigabits and SilverMineSubs Brawl Tournament #10 An April Brawl

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman
This tournament will most likely be capped at 96 entrants for singles. I am working on seeing if we can get an online preregistration system in place.

WE especially needs Wiis, I can get some TVS - Wiis are the huge problem.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
in priority im calling
HRnuT
Co18
Redhalbrd
Rx
hungrybox
Chops

who wants to team?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Im keeping a running tally on the TVs and Wiis we have for this.

Rx--2 Wiis(potential for 4 tvs and 4 melee+brawls) and 2 TVs
ScaryLB59- 1 Wii and 1 TV
(As long as exams allow me to go) Tommy_G-1 Wii and 1 TV
ghaudephaede010(if he can find a freaking partner)- 1 Wii and 1 TV
Polmex23- 1 Wii and 1 TV
Virgman- 1 Wii and 1 TV
Darktemplio-1 TV and 1 Wii(Brawl/64)
FlatSoda-1 TV
Bootleg544- 1 Wii
Seibrik-1 Wii (possibly 1 TV)

Total(only certain amount): 9 TVs and 10 Wiis

If you say setup and only mean a wii, please specify. To me 1 setup = 1 wii and 1 tv

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
Im keeping a running tally on the TVs and Wiis we have for this.

ScaryLB59- 1 Wii and 1 TV
(As long as exams allow me to go) Tommy_G-1 Wii and 1 TV
ghaudephaede010(if he can find a freaking partner)- 1 Wii and 1 TV
Polmex23- 1 TV and 1 Wii
Virgman-1 TV and 1 Wii
FlatSoda-1 TV
Bootleg544- 1 Wii
Seibrik-1 Wii (possibly 1 TV)

If you say setup and only mean a wii, please specify. To me 1 setup = 1 wii and 1 tv
Im bringing a setup. with smash 64!!!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Me and QDVS usually bring 2-4 TV's and 2-4 Wii's+Cubes

We've recently only been bringing two because they go unused for lack of space...

We should see how much it would cost to rent that abandoned theater out...

It's probably got SOOOOO much space... I bet it's cheap since clearly no one wants it...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hopefully gigs learned from the mistakes of last tourney and this one wont stretch into monday morning

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Gigs should be run by the smashers playing. They care about the tournament being finished more than anyone that works there. If someone teaches me how to work the bracket program, I'll do it as long as I get people helping during my matches.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yah John they should look into the abondoned theater that would be perfect. So would the abandoned club liquid cellar next store. They're both huge abandoned venues.

Who wants to money match in ssb64?

PolMex23

Smash Champion
No one except his MM sheers yoshi will beat you down without pity...

And yes, setup = wii + tv.

still dont know who my teamate is really, i wanna make sure xD.

If me an Shawn(bread)_ dont do good at the tampa fest/tourney this friday/sat than Timmy it might be you !!!

Unless masky wants to team ;), then timmy you will have to ****, becuase masky is so much closer to my heart =)

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
If me an Shawn(bread)_ dont do good at the tampa fest/tourney this friday/sat than Timmy it might be you !!!
:)

Unless masky wants to team ;), then timmy you will have to ****, becuase masky is so much closer to my heart =)
:(

lols, team with whoever you feel like teaming with. Im just giving you the option to team with me. Marth and Luigi is too good :laugh:

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Well, im trying to explain my FL brother, masky is my brother of family, ya digg?

But, now if Bread an i dont do good, its you fool!!! Cuz I know your sexy. You adapt fast, to fast.

You goin to tally?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
yeah, i don't team with people who I think are scrubs. sorry. :bee:
Wow. That's harsh. o_O

You're right, though. I'm too nice so I usually team up with the first person who takes my offer so that I won't hurt their feelings, no matter how good/bad they are. It's a bit problematic.... :(

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Wow. That's harsh. o_O

You're right, though. I'm too nice so I usually team up with the first person who takes my offer so that I won't hurt their feelings, no matter how good/bad they are. It's a bit problematic.... :(
Thats not good. =( Yo man This gig's we want all teams to play us before the tournament starts that are good. =^-^=

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
man, i really need to find a new perma-teammate. i dislike teaming with someone different every tourney

until then, who would like to team with me for this gigs?

Gindler

Smash Champion
Wow. That's harsh. o_O

I used to do that, you'll grow out of it eventually

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
See I think all people should have perma teammates.
youre telling me! my original partner from long ago ditched me ever since we came in 3rd place at a super smash bros. tournament. since then, i haven't been able to find a good permaq partner. this sucks. :(

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Well I feel that im a really good partner, only thing is that it seems like nobody likes to team with a pit player or nobody thinks im good enough yet. But I always hold my weight and somehow (even with low weight character) I manage to be a stock tank. I also go rob and mk on teams. If anyone is interested let me know.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Gdx. I've been through this case every tournament without a partner or being a free agent. A lot of times I've done well with the exception of florida gaming where I always place top 8 or 12 in placings out of 30 teams average.

I should make a free agent roster for people who are without perma teammates

Top Bottom