• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/25/09 Gigabits and SilverMineSubs Brawl Tournament #10 An April Brawl

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Keep it open, but I think Ima give you a chance son.

It aint official, but only way id douche out is if Co, xYx, hbox, or Elam wanted to team

Lizard

Smash Ace
Is Gigs going to be a consistent once month deal, or will it stagger for once every two months sometimes?

Gindler

Smash Champion
Wasn't there a gigs at the VERY beginning of february? putting march at the end of the month all of a sudden put everything out of whack

-Spike-

Smash Ace
So we haven't even made it to the March Gigs tourney and yall hypin this one up already XD
Yea ima have to definitely take off Saturdays completely from work so I can make these tourneys with no problem! Im tired of asking for work off, so ILL just leave Saturdays since it seems like all tourneys are on Saturdays.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lol Hrnut Neo was making fun of you back in December when I talked to him. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

But it was out of love I'm sure.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm not sure whether to go to this or Impact Clash. If I can bring some of GA with me, I'll go to this, but IC is looking pretty good so far...

hiROI

Smash Lord
thats an excellent idea, the whole conference room thing, even though i enjoyed running to silver mine subs to gigs and back every ten minutes at 10 o clock.

Noa.

Smash Master
Why not offer a small discount for bringing a setup. Setups are a huge reason as to why these tournaments don't run as smoothly as they should.

Top Bottom