• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
reflex! we...should....MM....in....tally.... 20 dimes? Toon link vs PT :D
btw, why did u start with ivysaur when you played me?
I'm okay with that money match.

Also, I started with Ivysaur so that I could practice with him and not fall back on Squirtle. I tend to do that when it's not a tournament match; otherwise, I'll use who I feel is best for the matchup first.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I still want that Falcon Ditto MM, Reflex. I still want to give the crowd a good show! It will be the MOST epic match in the world man. The falcon Ditto at gigs was a demo for something great to come :o.

yup, i am trowing hype to this ditto X3.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Mickey, you say people hate you for beastin with Sonic, but as far as I can remember you went Meta knight against Flatsoda on the third match after you lost and complained about Dave's stupid rule until you got that rematch.

And yes, time outs are gay. If I had realized I was beating you, I wouldnt have gotten hit by that spring. Oh well, its over now. I'll just take that match into helping my practice until I'm going to use it for real sonic mains. Btw, I've got about 5 other people that say that TV that we played on lags.

To all the FIU people, I really need to come down and get some practice with you guys. Ever since I moved up here like 9 months ago, the only thing I've played were computers....and Smash 64. I'll MM anyone in that game except SheerMadness. That kid's too good. XD

To all of the OOSers The majority of you were really cool. Sorry to Kismet2 and Reflex with how I acted after the doubles match and during it. I get a lil angry XD. When we have a good/fast tournament, we'll let you know and hopefully you can be there.

And I'm never housing 13 other people again...

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Well, I did horrible and no one knows me nor will anyone probably remember me. Still, all complaints aside, it was very fun.
I hope it was not too bad for those that stayed for the whole thing.

GG's to everyone that got a chance to ruin my TL. XD
If the little mishap with me showing up late for the red bracket slowed things down in any way then I apologize, it was completely out of my control but with how slow everything already was I'd still like to apologize if it caused any problems.

Hopefully things can be worked out to get the next ones to run smoother, but overall I had fun.

Kith

Smash Ace
this gigs was really fun, just needed some more stations and organization. Met a lot of cool people. I'll definitely be back.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
I lost a classic controller with a wiimote, the wiimote had the nyko rechargable batteries if that counts.

:/

i don't expect to get it back, but there's probably a lot of confusion.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
yes, I do.

i'll let u know what FL tournament i can go to.
MalcolmM!!! We will MM!!! and have friendlies after!!! I have much 2 learn from U!!!

more importantly...

In case he aint see this beforehand

HCB can pass this message to MICKEY69 as well

MICKEY69, don't B mentioning my name in ya comments, posts, threads etc if U goona say something negative. Aside from that, have a nice day...

D_B_S

Smash Lord
DBS IS 200000000000000000-0 against Sonic (except for awal) (2000000000000000000000000-1)

>_<

yALL *****z coming to tally or wat for the tourney or wat not parties n ****...tacos and ****

Wont be no *** up bracket **** so no johnz we ppl get LEMONADED

ps

MASKY my hero ;)

PolMex23

Smash Champion
!!!

K about the Mickey mouse an friends ****, all them riding ***** harder than a gay convention, they missed that I called out any of them to a 100$ MM...

100$ punk *** pussys. Dare you critisize all of us like yall somebody. You have officially pissed me off. I saw and heard what you did, you disgraceful piece of good for nothin ****.

Holla at me , punk *** *****es

Gindler

Smash Champion
K about the Mickey mouse an friends ****, all them riding ***** harder than a gay convention, they missed that I called out any of them to a 100$ MM...

100$ punk *** pussys. Dare you critisize all of us like yall somebody. You have officially pissed me off. I saw and heard what you did, you disgraceful piece of good for nothin ****.

Holla at me , punk *** *****es
Hmmm, I've never met polmex. Is he a bad*** or does he just see himself as one? no disrespect to you polmex I was just wondering

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Ill let other people answer that cuz i dont xD

Bro I wish I could meet everyone an friendly everyone but gigs was lame. Go to tally dude or ill hit u up when I go to orlando an we can play cuz ima visit Joe an Luis soon

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Team CP9 SON!

yes i can only play at school now since i threw my disc out the window lol
your such a noob!!! i should have got up form the car and get it >:/. And I don't think you can get another one cuz your wii is modded...

how the hell is it CP9 :p? Ganondorf is Bruno and C. Falcon is Rob lucci :p?

explain.

Meh, i am going to head to the lougue and pawn people with C. falocon.

Thee Incubus

Smash Journeyman
stop with the drama

and PRAISE SERGIO!!!

ur great lol.

co18: I'm not going ddd against you anymore...just be warned.

The only reason this tourney didn't really bother me was because THEE (who is the nicest ****ing person in the world) let me HIBERNATE on his pillow.

That's right.

Bring a pillow next time.

Sleep under the melee table.

yea.

I got your couch so it's all good. I left with Dtorr b4 people got up, sorry about that.
All I ask for is a million friendlies one day with your DDD.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Hmmm, I've never met polmex. Is he a bad*** or does he just see himself as one? no disrespect to you polmex I was just wondering
he's prolly the most chill **** ull ever meet. but.....if he wants to he can be a "bad ***" like u said.

i still love that pool table he has as a bed. lol its the most random thing i ever seen. i seen and used foam beds but dam pool table bed toooo intense for me. im still gonan sleep in it whe ni get the chance.

OverLade

Smash Hero
If I played Mickey I'd tornado spam him.

That's saying something.

Or I could go Falco.

Ask MD/VA what my Falco does to Sonic players. =D

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
edit: this post is out of kindness, and not meant to sound harsh or anything. sorry if it does...

To everyone who brings WiiMotes to tournaments...

Keep them labeled, and keep them in your backpacks or on your person.

People are not courteous when it comes to finding unlabeled WiiMotes.

Don't ever leave your WiiMote sitting by your Wii, or let someone you don't know borrow it to turn on their game. If you let someone you DO know borrow it, tell them they are responsible for it until they personally hand it back to you.

It's a shame we can't trust everyone in the community to return lost wiimotes, but it's an even bigger shame that unlabeled wiimotes go missing because the finders don't know who they belong to (and possibly don't check smashboards to attempt and return them)

Btw... I have Fearless's Wiimote (unlabeled) at my house from a tournament a while ago.

Top Bottom