• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

B_AWAL

Smash Master
im not awal...me n him have two seperate styles...you aint takin me down lik that
Kid, keep my name out ya posts...

U don't here or read me writing about U on any post, threads n etc.

U don't kno me.

U've never seen me play.

Yay U beat TommyG but I saw ur match against RYO and wasn't impressed bro.

but, congrats on doin so well, I'm glad U beat up on a good Falco, I hate Falco's more than MK's and love beating them XD

I'm not 1 2 talk ish and Unfortunately I wasn't @ Gigs.

as a matter of fact.. Idk Y U even had to have my name in ya comments. I aint neva done nuthin 2 ya, wrote about U, or even said any comments about U.

lol Masky is too good

polmex as well; we'll **** every dumb sonic who rides shriveled *****
This comment implies that U Mickey69 are a dumb sonic player AND that U ride shriveled ***** ACCORDING 2 MKGMONEY.

I my fellow Sonic player aint said ish 2 U, ish about U and don't have any issue with U. So keep my name out ya posts, don't mention it again.

We def do have different styles, I like how U charge smash attacks and use ya spring Tight work bro.

Yeah I'm a lil ashamed that a fellow Sonic player would lie about winning and losing but hey its whatever. In fact, for all I know that ish could be a rumor.

So I'm gonna apologize 2 every1 4 being a lil repetitive and rude.

So I'm a say this comment and move on w/ my life cause I don't care about what happened @ gigs nor do I care about this lil drama yaw got going on here.

MICKEY69, DO NOT MENTION MY NAME IN YOUR COMMENTS LIKE U KNO ME OR SEEN ME PLAY. KEEP MY NAME FROM SHOWIN UP IN YA POSTS IF IT'S GONNA BE NEGATIVE. THANK YOU AND PLEASE HAVE A NICE DAY.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
awww man mickeys sonic is too beast:chuckle:

I love how yall hate on me, just can't take the fact that a low tier is owning...
If I'm garbage and lost to me that would only make you more garbage...
I wasn't stalling at all and I put everything on that, sonic matches just take long...
Next gigs my boy malcolm might be showin up, I wanna hear sonic johns bout him too...:rotfl:
Seems like ever since I beat tommy G they hated me...not my fault he aint beat me...
But yeah talk ****, cause I need no ones approval...
Its ok anyways cuz yall jus mad cause you got beat by a tourney :newbie:

:sonic:
Congrats on doin well, I'm glad U repped Sonic @ this tourney like U did.

I was personally sad that I aint make it but it is what it is.

character doesn't matter

what matters is that he wasted 2 hours of everyone's time and reset the bracket (and apparently had lost 5 sets which isn't even like possible) and johned his way into the final bracket just to get ***** LIKE A *****

that kid should be bleedin in the streets
Gmoney...Ur Soooooooooooo mean!!!

2 guys that didnt see the fail that we all saw
What was the fail?

@Gmoney

Kinzer and Shadowlink are 2 respectable Sonic players. They Koo

and MalcolmM is the truth w/ Sonic. I'd say he's THE best KNOWN Sonic in America.

Mickey... If U honestly feel like U did well. Ignore posts on the boards. I won 1 time against a campy ROB who wanted to out camp me on his counter pick(rainbow Cruise) and failed. He Johned(well actually he is still johning about it) about it for going on 2 months now. I say F da haters and keep on moving. I've seen U play. I'm not gonna say anything bad besides I wasn't impressed. This is what U do... Next Gigs, prove every1 wrong.

I'm not insulting U, or coming down on U. I'm on ur side of this convo as a fellow Sonic player. When there are this many people flamming U on the boards jus ignore it and move on. Theres no need for U 2 act like Inui. I believe WE all kno how that turned out LMAO!!! :laugh:

Toneh

Smash Lord
radiX: you should play teams at some point (they're so much fun), but really I've noticed that you are the orlando equivalent of me (playing snake / mk, yet always placing high or winning in our own local tournaments and even placing at the same mark in the final bracket this gigs)
ahaha im more of a singles person plus i have no $ for doubs every time.
But ill think about it lolll

B_AWAL

Smash Master
im not even the best on my block...

money match for 50$ in brawl? oooooooooooooooooor u can stop pretending to be so good ^_^
MalcolmM vs Gmoney

that'd b interesting...

speaking of which.. GMONEY!!! WHEN THE F**K are U coming up here??? Friday or Saturday??? I need Super friendlies against a Wario besides D's!!!

N Lio... WE NEED TO MM N HAVE FRIENDLIES!!!!

Plus... WTH have Masky and Zan been??? I haven't played either of them since we were @ Fortress!!! :-(

O and for the record. We Sonic's support each other. N from what I understand U all have a problem w/ Mickey.

My Fellow Sonic players - We don't kno wtf Mickey did or why every1 is pickin on Mickey so it's a personal issue. It's an attack against his personal character rather than Sonic himself. So lets drop it and move on.

2 my friends and fellow smashers who don't like Mickey 4 sum odd reason - I hope U all come up 2 PHB in tally on April 11th!!! I also hope that ur issue w/ Mickey is solved 1 way or the other.

to Mickey69 - Once again, please keep my name out of Ur negative posts... I hope U come to tally as well. I have some tricks U should learn, plus there are prob sum things I could learn as well. Thank U and have a nice day

BTW SHOUTOUT 2 Teh Umby 4 holding it down!!!

Now can't we all just go get Girls to suck our ***** and move on??? Thats what I'm about to do in 15 :-)

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
what?! man sensei, its like gigs hates you and just puts you against tough opponents. and how many times did you face seibrik up to now? gigs is kinda whack when they do that. man this game really gets to me even though i prefer it over melee..by Retro_gamer.
Brawl is the most depressing game I ever meet. So, I started playing for giggles just like zoro.

How the hell do u approach defensive metaknights?!?! I can't even figure out how with 1 of the next most broken chars g&w. by SheerMadness
I Am sure is not that hard o.o Play MK and return the same attack? I usually PK Fire spam while jumping around back and forward.

I cant wait for vids from lios an other wiis to be uploaded...by polemex23
I can't wait to see all of them either :o.

awww man mickeys sonic is too beast

I love how yall hate on me, just can't take the fact that a low tier is owning...
I wasn't stalling at all and I put everything on that, sonic matches just take long...
Next gigs my boy malcolm might be showin up, I wanna hear sonic johns bout him too...
Seems like ever since I beat tommy G they hated me...not my fault he aint beat me...
Its ok anyways cuz yall jus mad cause you got beat by a tourney
Your pro and all, but your whole *loosing 5 times and still alive* and stalling the tournament bugged me.
Live stream does not determine what actually happened. only witnesses at the venue would know.

in the ****ing end. Ryo CP'd Mickey hard and everyone loved it....by nevershootme
Dint the guy that ran the tournament yelled "I ograsmed" or something like that when that happen XD?

Also I was mad about what happened and all but you see all and all I did my thing and I showed people that Ike is good so cha ching I got my moneys worth in friendly matches thanks for the experiences al by Ryo_Guikidol
Ryo your so broken XD, I glad I meet ya.

lol... i will mm any of you f@gs in any Smash game for $20+ (however high you'd wanna go); get out of here with your garbage and lurk streams more, best-kids-on-your-block by mkGmoney
I'll take on that challange on a C. Falcon ditto on melee :p. when i have money.

just come to next gigs and next time I will win lol alright people and I'm sorry about Pirate Ship
No man! that was fawking entertaining XD. I love when you play there.

I aint the reason its not my fault I was put in the winners bracket wen I lost...I didnt report the loss becuz its not my job wtf...by Mickey69
Win or lost, you ALWAYS make sure <=P. I am pretty sure half of the people follow their opponent to make sure is legit or not.

Wario can't even catch Lucas, like srsly by mkGmoney
lawls, this remind me of Brawl Taunt already :p and because Wario is fat :D!

TO MASKY'S SONIC PIC

I almost shoked on my coffee this morning :p.

TO SHADOWLINK PIC

Yes, we all love Masky :D

Guys umm gigs is kinda over. So why dont we just drop it. Is sonic or mickey really that important? by HCBSpike
Agree, let's talk about that amazing Falcon ditto...I though it was super broken. Two of the best Falcon going at it ;p.

lolol! do i hear a MM? i wanna see your sonic run away from 20 billion things by Darktemplio
15 billion bombs and 5 billion arrows 1.5

action *******: fun friendly, I used peach, especially u tried pulling a melee combo at me and i powershield that ****! Especially with the epic ending of hatefull-ness ended in fail by nevershootme
XD yea that match was fun, I was going for the double jump knee and failed X.x. good match though.

But anyways..umm...I am done reading all this with mah morning coffee. I'll be on the C. Falcon brawl/melee board to see what's up.

-peace-

oh wait O.o I herd about Sabrik money, what's going on with that?

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Ah, fair enough. Probably takes a bit to sort through all the lower placings in the prelim brackets too and arrange them in to something that makes sense...

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
does anyone really know what happened?

lol.

there are a few that know, but the thing is mickey shouldn't have really advanced after me.

after really forgetting about daves stupid rule, in the middle of the last match!
that's what he said after all, seems kinda sketchy he remembered it in last match, but by technicality he agreed to smashville ( I guess without knowing about daves stupid rule or possibly knowing and hoping he can beat me then calling it last minute to save himself an extra match ) after i won on that stage anyway.

doesn't matter, not THAT pissed after my loss, the TO said to re-do the last match. I lost.
Cool.

But Mickey took out people after me which I felt should've advanced.
Oh well, mickey advanced and got humiliated on live stream.

Stuff happens.

edit:

also, to everyone i spoke to/played with. good stuff, I hope to get better by next gigs and whatnot.
we'll play again soon. :)

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
wow. i went home after the tourney and got home at 11? then i had to start moving huge furniture and crap cuz im moving (STILL IN TAMPA!!!). i finally went to bed at like 5 maybe, and didnt wake up till 7 for school and im still exhausted....****in gigs....next tourney in tampa....and itll be good

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
sensei sorry bro, i was so pissed at my match beforehand that i couldnt stop trying for even a second in our match. sucks for ur matchups...

oh and dont ask who sent me to losers, no1 will prob even know, but it definitly motivated me to go as far as i did because i was so mad at myself

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
sensei sorry bro, i was so pissed at my match beforehand that i couldnt stop trying for even a second in our match. sucks for ur matchups...

oh and dont ask who sent me to losers, no1 will prob even know, but it definitly motivated me to go as far as i did because i was so mad at myself
It's cool. I was a bit upset myself because I had to fight 2 really good players back to back, in prelims. Not to mention both you and Seibrik use Metaknight. Sorry I didn't shake your hand after the match, I try to do it every match no matter what, and I guess my frustration and anger got the best of me. I guess I should take all of this as gigs telling me "Learn to Fight Metaknight"

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
i love Kyon

we're sorry we had to use MK/Wario over TLink/Wario, but you guys shut Lio down TOO well XD

it still sucks that your counterpick countered you guys more (silly giant toon bombs)...

Peach/Zelda is too good ;)
lol well all in all we had fun. I feel so bad for Lio tho T_T Like on Frigate i wanted to go peach because Zelda is really bad there, but i tried to stay confident and just be Zelda which didn't work out lol.

I love you guys tho! Too good!

GrunJ-MonkE

Smash Cadet
Sometimes you look around at 1am at a tourny like gigabits and realize it ain't about the chedda (espeaciaaly if ur already out), rather it's about the smash love ya'll...and meetin down *** players....and staying til 7am for no reason cheering on sick low tiers!

madd <3 and some quick shoutz:

as always I gotta start with my main *** PolSEX23! "Bair, to jab, to grab, to DThrow, to Utilt, to Utilt, to Uair....and thats how you become boss wit luigi" lol I hope you drive your di(k through the walllls of tally, cuz kid, ur fire with that plomero de gangsta!!!!

loved playin u in the tourny...too fun....and hit me with the Up-B next time ;P......I think I'll just stop power shielding cuz the 45-120% paranoia in my head is just to much stress LOL

sensei: ***** me in delfino....:( but it's all good!

good matches too everyone I played!

GMoney, Masky, and Lio...nice meeting you guys at 6am...it's nice how watching a PT can bring ppl together lol Taco said you guys are too cool! and SpaceGhost loved ur samus v. toon link matches Lio....HOLLA

ALL OF FIU....
stay up sons...
official member of kith/serg fanclub lol
charley teaches me by 3 stocking me.....it's da school of hardknox....
FIU will ride again...

everyone and anyone held it down real sexy...there was drama...but it don't matta in the end....word!

GrunJ-MonkE

Smash Cadet
I wish I was actually good at this game.
my friend Taco said you played a nasty diddy man....he was G&W.
DIDDYS FTW....

and I agree with your statement, I too wish I was baller in this game.....but in time we'll wreck lol :p stay strong, yoshi style!

speakin of diddys:

@zyzzx:

keep maining the illest char., and nice chatting diddy gameplay wit ya.
we gotta friendly

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
stop with the drama

and PRAISE SERGIO!!!

ur great lol.

co18: I'm not going ddd against you anymore...just be warned.

The only reason this tourney didn't really bother me was because THEE (who is the nicest ****ing person in the world) let me HIBERNATE on his pillow.

That's right.

Bring a pillow next time.

Sleep under the melee table.

yea.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
stop with the drama

and PRAISE SERGIO!!!

ur great lol.

co18: I'm not going ddd against you anymore...just be warned.

The only reason this tourney didn't really bother me was because THEE (who is the nicest ****ing person in the world) let me HIBERNATE on his pillow.

That's right.

Bring a pillow next time.

Sleep under the melee table.

yea.

i'm bringing a sleeping bag, two pillows, a lot of food, a few chairs, a blanket.

only because i'm gonna set up a ****in blanket fort and sleep under it.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
Lio... you are my hero for posting that link... that game is hilarious. I could only get past 10 or so by cheating tho...
Noo! i cant get past 4! even with cheating :(

Lio - Wow our tournament match was close. Awesome Toon Link. Your placing doesn't do it justice, it kicked ***. Who put you in losers?
thx but tbh i kinda stopped caring after 3am. lol, your rob is really ****ing good though! i wouldve fought your rob more but i was like F it! let me just throw a billion things and hopefully win that way. and dbs sent me to losers :(

Lio... WE NEED TO MM N HAVE FRIENDLIES!!!!
yea dude im down for that. 2 or 3 buck MM? last time I fought your sonic was back in september i think.

Of course you do. =) me and legion are sorry you had to go meta on us.
Who ever was recording vids please put them up. Me wanna see!
lol, you guys are too good. toon link cant do crap against your awesomeness hence why i had to go mk.

sorry about the pirate ship bomb :( Im pretty sure it was my toon link on the other ship trying to get revenge.

as for the recording, i got a bunch of matches for the subway place and they should be uploaded before the end of the week :D

i'm bringing a sleeping bag, two pillows, a lot of food, a few chairs, a blanket.

only because i'm gonna set up a ****in blanket fort and sleep under it.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhh
I say we all bring tents and literally camp outside the venue.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
@Darktemplio,

Im that Marth on your wii (like...12 replays rofl, some tourney sets, some friendlies/MM's). I did some crazy stuff. The more you get up the better <3

No rush though. =]

nevershootme

Smash Master
as far as videos go.

some videos were recorded on my ustream tv account. but could not be played for some strange reason... hungrybox must have forgotten that nothing works past 10 minutes :( so im trying to do something to retrieve that lost footage

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
@Darktemplio,

Im that Marth on your wii (like...12 replays rofl, some tourney sets, some friendlies/MM's). I did some crazy stuff. The more you get up the better <3

No rush though. =]
lolol!! yes i noticed!! i was like wtf, did this kid play anywhere else?? lol but yea your marth is sexy as **** dude! we need to mm or something!

and yea the vids should be up before the week ends :)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I slept half-under a table using a combination of my jacket and Kismet's jacket. It was pretty comfortable, outside of people stepping near me.

Zoro

Smash Champion
We get it. You don't like Brawl. If it really bothers you that much, don't read the thread.

Im ok with brawl i mess around about the game itself but its honestly ok

awww man mickeys sonic is too beast:chuckle:

Next gigs my boy malcolm might be showin up, I wanna hear sonic johns bout him too...:rotfl:
Its ok anyways cuz yall jus mad cause you got beat by a tourney :newbie:

:sonic:
This attitude bothers me about new players

Top Bottom