• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

Mickey69

Smash Apprentice
Kid, keep my name out ya posts...

U don't here or read me writing about U on any post, threads n etc.

U don't kno me.

U've never seen me play.

Yay U beat TommyG but I saw ur match against RYO and wasn't impressed bro.

but, congrats on doin so well, I'm glad U beat up on a good Falco, I hate Falco's more than MK's and love beating them XD

I'm not 1 2 talk ish and Unfortunately I wasn't @ Gigs.

as a matter of fact.. Idk Y U even had to have my name in ya comments. I aint neva done nuthin 2 ya, wrote about U, or even said any comments about U.

This comment implies that U Mickey69 are a dumb sonic player AND that U ride shriveled ***** ACCORDING 2 MKGMONEY.

I my fellow Sonic player aint said ish 2 U, ish about U and don't have any issue with U. So keep my name out ya posts, don't mention it again.

We def do have different styles, I like how U charge smash attacks and use ya spring Tight work bro.

Yeah I'm a lil ashamed that a fellow Sonic player would lie about winning and losing but hey its whatever. In fact, for all I know that ish could be a rumor.

So I'm gonna apologize 2 every1 4 being a lil repetitive and rude.

So I'm a say this comment and move on w/ my life cause I don't care about what happened @ gigs nor do I care about this lil drama yaw got going on here.

MICKEY69, DO NOT MENTION MY NAME IN YOUR COMMENTS LIKE U KNO ME OR SEEN ME PLAY. KEEP MY NAME FROM SHOWIN UP IN YA POSTS IF IT'S GONNA BE NEGATIVE. THANK YOU AND PLEASE HAVE A NICE DAY.
Bro I'm not callin you a noob I jus saw you and Gmoneys fight on youtube. snce me and you have 2 seperate styles I jus said hes not gonna take me down like that? why get offended when I didnt mean that you sucked, I just play different against warios. and you just tried me with the ryo fight. I'm not gonna strike back but watch how you come at me and don't assume im talkin **** iight?

Mickey69

Smash Apprentice
Mickey, you say people hate you for beastin with Sonic, but as far as I can remember you went Meta knight against Flatsoda on the third match after you lost and complained about Dave's stupid rule until you got that rematch.

And yes, time outs are gay. If I had realized I was beating you, I wouldnt have gotten hit by that spring. Oh well, its over now. I'll just take that match into helping my practice until I'm going to use it for real sonic mains. Btw, I've got about 5 other people that say that TV that we played on lags.
your johns are amazing bro. lag on offline brawl thats funny. oh and yeah im not a sonic main so if you got beat by that what does it make you? you were a **** about **** and didn't give me my props. Daves rule is daves rule, when I realized it I called it. and you wernt beatin me we were even till i hit you with the spring...mind games :laugh: lag lol ggs though I just don appreciate you bashin my win...

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
your johns are amazing bro. lag on offline brawl thats funny. oh and yeah im not a sonic main so if you got beat by that what does it make you? you were a **** about **** and didn't give me my props. Daves rule is daves rule, when I realized it I called it. and you wernt beatin me we were even till i hit you with the spring...mind games :laugh: lag lol ggs though I just don appreciate you bashin my win...
that tv lags, sadly. I remembered at last minute.

there's a slight delay, to be honest.

about the daves rule, just make sure you don't forget it next time, and neither will I.

Mickey69

Smash Apprentice
MalcolmM!!! We will MM!!! and have friendlies after!!! I have much 2 learn from U!!!

more importantly...

In case he aint see this beforehand

HCB can pass this message to MICKEY69 as well

MICKEY69, don't B mentioning my name in ya comments, posts, threads etc if U goona say something negative. Aside from that, have a nice day...
homie you makin this a way bigger deal than it really is. I'm sure nobody really cared about that post and didnt take it like that... you needa chill, for real.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
**** I just realized ....

100$ MM...xD

I cant wait for vids, whats the update Lio? U said by end of the week,,,but im dying =). Upload mine first xD.

Oh an everyone go to the tally tourney

AfroQT

Smash Master
You cant call daves rule after the match has begun...It has to be called before..like WHEN they tell you they are going to that stage...ONce the match starts..it starts...Period.

TVs can lag you dumb ho, have you never thought of the reason why tourneys arent played on Plasma or LCD screens.

Go be a scrub elsewhere....You beat 1 person good this tourney, stop talking like your a big deal cuz you arent. The person you beat doesnt even play brawl anymore (Tommy G rarely plays at all now...).

End of Arguement.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah so can people stop arguing and flaming so this doesnt get locked again and we can get some full results lol

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Did anyone ever use that paint brush pokemon? I think he was all just mindgames...

I hope so too, an I hope lio uploads my vids before anyone elses lol.

I cant wait to see yall again, an this time play all the friendlies we can. At tally its goin to be so fun

fangtamashii

Smash Rookie
This tourney was horribly run. I thought it would go smoothly with them having setups in the sub shop and the comic shop as well as gigs. However, the guy at the comic shop kicked us out and closed at like 6, even though they were supposed to be open until 8. Before that, he wouldn't even let people inside unless they were the actual people playing. Then they started doubles at like 2. They started singles before doubles were even over, and expected the people who were still in doubles to be there for their matches. They had different color wristbands to tell what bracket we were in. They started the red bracket at like 8-8:30, and I had to wait for them to start the blue bracket at like 11. Gigs needs to seriously expand or something.
the gigs could have been run better but the whole reason it took that long was BC of "Mickey" he lied and was knocked out of the turny earlyer in and he ****ed up the whole bracket making 3 ppl redo 4 of the matches and extending the turny 4 hours. so to micky u lil sonic f**k learn to play and not time ppl out and try to play with a lil honor next time bc u lost a total of 5 times this gigs and still kept playing. oh and guess what every time i see u im gonna rag on u threw all ur matches. u ****ed over a lot of players and pissed off alot of ppl. dont expect a warm welcome next gigs. oh and big props to max for timing him out just to spite him! gainesville crew rules!!!!!!!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Sounds like a piece of **** to me...Like Wario xD

Aggravating people into rushing in and destroying minds with epic mind games xD...

I cant wait for tally...the people who are apart of smash are just toooo good. Why must we live far away...we should all live in a mansion an goo to the same college...

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Andy, I loved you the whole time...an no recognition...You piece of ****!!!

xD, its ok I love you.

Albino why werent you here? U better be at Tally

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Will Smith and Jamie Foxx had fun playing other teams, but ****.... i had no idea how to fight reflex's PT trainer... it def threw me off a bit. Kismit/biglou were beast too...

We really should have done better than 7th, I was hoping to win teams, xyz/hrnut is such a sweet set up.

AGREEE WITH ME!!!

shout outs to : everyone because NO ONE shouted me out.

:embarrass:embarrass:embarrass:embarrass:embarrass

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Will Smith and Jamie Foxx had fun playing other teams, but ****.... i had no idea how to fight reflex's PT trainer... it def threw me off a bit. Kismit/biglou were beast too...

We really should have done better than 7th, I was hoping to win teams, xyz/hrnut is such a sweet set up.

AGREEE WITH ME!!!

shout outs to : everyone because NO ONE shouted me out.

:embarrass:embarrass:embarrass:embarrass:embarrass
I wish we could have a rematch, me and masky were so close, epic matches

OverLade

Smash Hero
Shoutouts.

xYz: Great commentary on the live feed bro, u should've stayed on longer. Too bad we didn't get to play friendlies....................on wifi afterward or something. =D

xYz has me on Facebook, get like him.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Hmmm, I've never met polmex. Is he a bad*** or does he just see himself as one? no disrespect to you polmex I was just wondering
I met Polmex at gigs and he seemed mad chill. As for the **** talking hes doing its only because hes hispanic. Its what we do sometimes XD!

Moral of story... Polmex is a G.... luweeG:laugh: (seriously hes cool as hell)

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I'm prolly goin to Noels instead cuz Polmex lives mad far away. :'(
An noels an petey is going to my house so...??? xD Lade you humor me. IM only 30 min away from you last time was a mistake.

I met Polmex at gigs and he seemed mad chill. As for the **** talking hes doing its only because hes hispanic. Its what we do sometimes XD!

Moral of story... Polmex is a G.... luweeG:laugh: (seriously hes cool as hell)
Your my new hispanic *** bro wat up ... i wish we chilled more, ****it gigs.

You goin to tally right? I hope to play yah an chill dude.

These people know the truth this man dont play.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
An noels an petey is going to my house so...??? xD Lade you humor me. IM only 30 min away from you last time was a mistake.

Your my new hispanic *** bro wat up ... i wish we chilled more, ****it gigs.

You goin to tally right? I hope to play yah an chill dude.

These people know the truth this man dont play.
Tally is a no for me. Im real cheap on gas LOL and I got Lots of school work, finals and stuff coming up. But next gigs we gotta chill ! Your such a~ G~ that next gigs ima get you any 1 item from the dollar menu @ McDonalds next Gigs on me XD! (jsut remind me cuz I will forget...lol)

Aight homie ill look for you at the next gigs or at any tourney i go to.

Top Bottom