• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
haha hungrybox dont tell me ur mk too now? dont do it, d3 is gayer. this is some april fools joke. if any1 else wants to switch to mk do it now cuz thats what the cool people are doing (or in my case alrdy did)

i really dont blame reflex for picking a new main for d3. i know i cant stand losing just because of a gay match up. if ally woulda came he wouldnt be snake anymore either lol.

oh and afro, wario was easy win for u alrdy...

Deadweight

Smash Ace
8bit I hate to be one of those people...

But could you possibly find my g&w matches and upload them since I have 0 brawl videos ever?

Pritty sure I was the only black g&w on the livestream TV.

If its too much effort then don't worry about it.
Hell send me the singles footage and Ill help...I want to find me vs Rx, =D

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I'd pick random all the time if Sonic wasn't included.

He's seriously the worst character ever for someone who doesn't main him.

He's so different from the other characters...
Ouch, well I guess I should take pride in using a character that makes me work harder to b good

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'm dropping Falco and 2nding Diddy. Kismet is proof that Falco can't win in a FL, even if mine is/was better than his.

As this game gets gayer we all go to better characters, which is understandable....

AfroQT

Smash Master
I'm dropping Falco and 2nding Diddy. Kismet is proof that Falco can't win in a FL, even if mine is/was better than his.

As this game gets gayer we all go to better characters, which is understandable....
What type of stupid fvcking logic is this?
Are you going ******** on me?
AIM me....

OverLade

Smash Hero
I should probably reconsider....

I'll wait until next week when I can actually play brawl before I make any rash decisions.

I go so long without playing brawl that my sense of anything gets distorted. >_>

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Nah chu never inspired me to win with Kirby. From what I've seen I actually probably have the 2nd or 3rd best Kirby tourney placings in the country after him.

Kirby and g&w are just the only chars I have fun with in brawl. I just can't figure out how to approach Metaknights with Kirby for the life of me so I go more g&w now.

Deadweight

Smash Ace
So 8-bit,
Is there anyway to send the entire singles footage? or chunks of it atleast ^__^
I'm sure there are plenty of people who want footage off of it and you could get some people to help ^_________^

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Watch me in Lou in tally...Luigi will be right below D3...just watch.

I got the MK match up almost at a perfection...I hope.

Time to crack down on the smackdowns an clean your ****ing pipes

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Ive perfected when to upB against Mk..

Lou just a hint so others wont know, upB out of shield > Mks OOS .... o.0

An more tricks, I think i found 10 new things about the match up by myself.

Im only scared of marths now...really...they scare me with there bull****

Noa.

Smash Master
I'm not exactly sure. Ask the Brawl hackers that question. April's fools day is cool. I'm the color of dark yellow. It looks really ugly.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
I have a recorded replay of polmex and seibrik, dunno if it's a friendly or if it's tourney, but only one match.

when I get an SD card I'll convert and whatnot and up to the tube.

-!-

Smash Lord
I'm still waiting, as well.
Damm man I wanted to friendly you >.< your PT is really sick!!! I dunno if you remember me o.O but it was fun seeing your match but like you said >.> playing an MK gets boring.... :( your Lucas vs Mk match was really intense, you almost won that match man :)

Top Bottom