• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/27/2008 - GIGABITS - A Winter Brawl

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
So...Who am I taking to this? Seibrik tells me I have people in my car, but I don't know who...Which doesn't help me at all. So...Yeah...If I get no responses here, I'm not taking anybody. (But Masky since he asked me.)

nevershootme

Smash Master
So...Who am I taking to this? Seibrik tells me I have people in my car, but I don't know who...Which doesn't help me at all. So...Yeah...If I get no responses here, I'm not taking anybody. (But Masky since he asked me.)
mmm yea, i'll have to ride with you if i don't get the ok from tommy g.

but you have my number, which you dont' call really

Masky

Smash Master
So you can give me a ride for sure then?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
mmm yea, i'll have to ride with you if i don't get the ok from tommy g.

but you have my number, which you dont' call really
I...Have your number? I don't see it in my phone...Btw, I wanna leave friday afternoon...Is there anybody who could/would house my car friday and saturday? Plan on 5 people being there.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
just stay with amber or colbol or something. i dunno

justin call me later tonight (round 9 or 10) and i'll start makin phone calls then to figure out just whos going and with who

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
LOL@ MK arguments. I wish the Falcon in Falcon's Falcon punch was a character. I would main him.
lol, that is awesome. i would so main it too.

Brawl is serious business...

:colorful:
lol, i was just going to say how with brawl in general people are a lot more cocky and egos are a lot bigger. its kinda annoying honestly. the melee scene was too chill.

MERRY XMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

-hiro

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Merry Christmas. I DIDN"T GET ANY PRESENTS. D:< *Grinch* haha.

nevershootme

Smash Master
I...Have your number? I don't see it in my phone...Btw, I wanna leave friday afternoon...Is there anybody who could/would house my car friday and saturday? Plan on 5 people being there.
my number is on facebook dude. and i gave u my number once for chckn's house tourney months ago on AIM. but i don't mind leaving with either u or tommy g (currently im in my dorm) so try to contact me... remember, facebook!

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
****... I was in Miami yesterday. Too bad I was busy "celebrating christmas", otherwise I would have tried to play some of you guys. Still don't know of any players in Jax/St. Johns :(. Cept Gmoney but he's not here right now.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Tatsu Cap comming to this!!!!!

Get at me for the money matches like yah know?

Oh yeah Guilty Gear up in this also.

That is all

SæQuo

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Tatsu Cap comming to this!!!!!

Get at me for the money matches like yah know?

Oh yeah Guilty Gear up in this also.

SæQuo
Lol @ Tatsu Cap... SHould be TatsuCap fool!

Run me a two dollar MM and see where it goes from there. John and nem cannot go to this huh? It would be awesome if I had a television I could take. That way we could set up without any hassle. But I assume, there will be big problems running it as is.

And worry not, this tournament is all about teh scubs (teh is intentional)... I bet I take top three. Unless Equi sees me in losers... which I am bound to get into in the second match... in which case it will end up like every other tournament where I get pissed off at blowing a match I should have never lost...
...What am I saying, after doubles and a couple MM's, I am taking my shiz to the crib to sleep before work. Seven day fast and I get to see all you lames on the third day. If that does not make break me down to eat, then nothing will. Hell, after being there all night last time I went, I started drinking heavily and making up excuses for why Brawl is not a legit tournament game. <trip Johns>

Random post is random.

And lastly, my John for not doing well this tournament is that for the second tournament in a row, I have to miss thee Arsenal game. :urg: Sad but true. They always win while I am gone, however.

</trip Johns>

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
If i have the space i'll definately take you.

Wait, how far is it from gigs? lol
Its not a gas thing, just a time thing.

I'll know by toinght for sure based on whos in my car and such.

Top Bottom