• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/27/2008 - GIGABITS - A Winter Brawl

Zoro

Smash Champion
bad news polmex, hungrybox, chops, monk, lime, colbol
the stuff i recorded at broadway somehow deleted itself while i was trying to get it on my comp. lol o well it was funny stuff too

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
-Naples people: SheikSSBM, M!X, emowolf. Sorry if I was being the ******* not wanting to talk to you guys, too much crap going on for me not wanting to talk and my computer was being a **** when i was trying to set it up most of the time. At least I've seen you guys improved alot since we first met at Metrocon. and M!X, small correction, it was actually me who beat u in losers in Yasumicon (most awesome brawl tournament out of any other anime con since it's standard rules lolz). hope we'll snake ditto again to see how you've improved since.
Yea 8-Bit, I just felt weird cuz at the beginning you either didn't recognized me or something and through out the whole thing it seemed you where avoiding us or something... I was gonna ask you a favo but didn't cuz yea... but thanks man it means a lot for you along with Chaz to say we've improved alot... and yea my bad it was you who knocked me out for good and made stayed in 4th I just remembered that if I would of beat you I would of faced Chaz and loose again lol but yea man hopefully at Seibriks we can have some Snake Dittos cuz I think I've improved at those ^.^

if it's not too much trouble, I was wondering if you did managed to fully record the set me and SheikSSBM had against Afro and Seibrik cuz I only saw like half of the first match in you account... I just have to see the set again it was major fun and was a good set I think...

Thanks 8-Bit!

-M!Xcoatl in Emo^Wolfs Account-

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i just want to note that im going to fcking kill galuda and masky for taking my team name :laugh:

KENYU

Smash Apprentice
fighting against co18 and xyz on teams and seeing chus kirby **** was well worth the 15$ lol.

....fighting Afro first round wasn't lol

Top Bottom