• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/27/2008 - GIGABITS - A Winter Brawl

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Thats fine i can beat all your gay strategies with wario now.
No you cant you wont be doing that, wario isn't a problem for me anymore i'm pretty sure i figured him out after fighting Reflex

if i MM you then we'll do only wario vs one of my characters and lets see how that works out, dont forget you barely beat my very rusty marth last time, anyways we should do some matches even if i dont have the money to MM but knowing that your afro you dont like to do friendlies. I plan on doing really well this gigs so if i run into you expect the worse, i mean the gayest of gayness. Everyone else will recieve semi honorable matches

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i dont know what hrnut is gonna do when he says hes gonna play the gayesy of gay against afro, but i assume its gonna be so gay that rainbows and yoshis are gonna start falling out of his controller

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i dont know what hrnut is gonna do when he says hes gonna play the gayesy of gay against afro, but i assume its gonna be so gay that rainbows and yoshis are gonna start falling out of his controller
LOL if i'm not exhausted and i fight him that **** might actually happen my controller will start changing colors and techno music will start playing, that song that robbie has on his ipod will play and you'll hear "lalalalalala its a matter of size" oh its gonna be gay, so gay afro and the community might forever hate me, forever...FOREVER, its gonna be worse than when danny plays he be looked at as honorable, thats how gay it'll be, oh and i might pick up luigi

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Who wants to partner with me for this?

Luigi and Snake baby get at me...

Oh an I picked up the rawest characterin brawl other than Luigi!!! Be ready

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I have now figured out a strat against your gayness that you pulled on me at the last tally tournament lol, GOT DAT ONE DOWN

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hrnut gets mad when i beat him

not as much as gdx though

I get retardedly lucky
that because you dont win by skill you get lucky as fvck thats how you win gay **** happens when i fight you really gay ****
lol, most of the time that happens when i fight hbox too. He's beaten me once with no luck involved though. I dunno if hes done the same with nick

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
i think inui will get 3rd.

but i think him and chu will win teams.
or at least get second

chudat by himself could probably win teams.

edit: nvmind i think chu will place better than inui.

I wonder if chudat will sign something for me. :)
it would be so useless.

Inui hasn't posted in quite some time. There must be something wrong. I'm sure he would be posting here if everything was normal.

He's either creeping up behind one of us to kill us, or he's turned into a vampire and now can only come out to post at nightfall, or he's deathly allergic to HRnut's ******** posts about winning by playing gay.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i think inui will get 3rd.

but i think him and chu will win teams.
or at least get second
Pretty accurate predictions since I don't think I'll beat ChuDat or Afro. I think I have a very low chance of beating ChuDat, like ~25%, and like a 40% chance against Afro, and 50%+ against everyone else. I could be wrong, but those are just my guesses.

Inui hasn't posted in quite some time. There must be something wrong. I'm sure he would be posting here if everything was normal.

He's either creeping up behind one of us to kill us, or he's turned into a vampire and now can only come out to post at nightfall, or he's deathly allergic to HRnut's ******** posts about winning by playing gay.

I'm at my grandma's house with my brother, dad, and cousin. I'm not going to be online as much as usual. :p

Speaking of HRNUT playing gay...he better not do any of that "playing honourable" stuff against me and ChuDat. ChuDat just camps b-air forever and baits sidesteps and airdodges and I press B all day and camp d-air.

Leh

Smash Ace
No you cant you wont be doing that, wario isn't a problem for me anymore i'm pretty sure i figured him out after fighting Reflex

if i MM you then we'll do only wario vs one of my characters and lets see how that works out, dont forget you barely beat my very rusty marth last time, anyways we should do some matches even if i dont have the money to MM but knowing that your afro you dont like to do friendlies. I plan on doing really well this gigs so if i run into you expect the worse, i mean the gayest of gayness. Everyone else will recieve semi honorable matches
BARELY my ***, i almost 2stocked you. With me ONLY forward smashing the entire last stock on Castle siege.
And Rusty? T his is brawl, there is no rust. Theres no technical skill required for anyone to be "rusty". Dont forget i rarely play brawl at all.

Funny that you think that -->wario<-- wont be a problem for you after fighting reflex. Me and reflex's wario play extremely different.

Go ahead and play the "gayest of gay". I have no problem beating any gay strategies with wario.

Leh

Smash Ace
Chu knows how to fight MK, D3, and Snake. I want to see Chus kirby vs. Afros Wario though.
**** Chu knows how to fight MK, D3, and Snake?
**** GAME OVER GUYS NO WAY CHU WILL LOSE THIS ONE.

You're ********.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
"Spread them *** cheeks"

Luigi says that whenever he up-Bs...there will be alot of cheek spreading this saturday...Merry Christmas to all.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
"Spread them *** cheeks"

Luigi says that whenever he up-Bs...there will be alot of cheek spreading this saturday...Merry Christmas to all.
lol. polmex is the man. cant wait to see you saturday

BARELY my ***, i almost 2stocked you. With me ONLY forward smashing the entire last stock on Castle siege.
And Rusty? T his is brawl, there is no rust. Theres no technical skill required for anyone to be "rusty". Dont forget i rarely play brawl at all.

Funny that you think that -->wario<-- wont be a problem for you after fighting reflex. Me and reflex's wario play extremely different.

Go ahead and play the "gayest of gay". I have no problem beating any gay strategies with wario.

speaking of barely playing brawl, hows your blaz blue experience going?

PolMex23

Smash Champion
be warned....im not losing.

in teams or singles...

im just callin it.

Luigi/Snake/Olimar all the way with secret character in store!!!

Top Bottom