• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/27/2008 - GIGABITS - A Winter Brawl

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i'm most likely gonna team with hbox because i don't like ditching people at the last minute, as much as i would like to team with my regular teammate for this gigs i think that he can wait for another tourney, hbox you better not let me down

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
on a completely related note, leaving your phone at home while youre at work sucks :(

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
MM's might be tight for me this gigs, cuttin corners on cash. unless of course i win early mm's, or win teams -coughcough-

we'll see wat happens.

i still plan on doing my mm's with inui first and formost since i wont get many other chances to do so.
OOS priority. :)

Leh

Smash Ace
Teams is gonna be mine.
So is Singles.

Im Accepting all MM's.
If you wanna MM me post now or PM me.
Right now im doin $20 vs Inui (wario vs mk).
Also $5 GGXX:AC MM vs Inui (Faust vs Slayer)
I'll MM anyone else ($5 Minimum)

DO NOT say your gonna MM me, then back down when i ask you about it at the tourney (GDX!).

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Teams is gonna be mine.
So is Singles.

Im Accepting all MM's.

DO NOT say your gonna MM me, then back down when i ask you about it at the tourney (GDX!).

Slow down you gotta go through some people first and i'm gonna play my gayest if we fight, its gonna be beyond gay
possible 5$ MM your snake vs my mk

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Teams is gonna be mine.
So is Singles.

Im Accepting all MM's.

lol, i wanted to hold off at arcade renisassance cause i wanted to save as much money as possible for my c3 plane ticket. We'll do those promised MMs this gigs

pit vs wario
diddy vs snake

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Good luck beating me and ChuDat, Afro.

I love how Afro saying that stuff is fine but I get a mob after me for doing the same thing. :laugh:
well, we know afro. we've known afro for the past 8-9 months. *****, we dont know you, so you cant honestly expect the same type of treatment

Ruuku

Smash Lord
yoooooooo, i am sooooooo bad at brawl ,lol. i got LAST place at the last brawl gigs. what is happening to me? lol. i am so bad. but atleast i got WoW to back me up, not to mention halo 3.

-hiro
I can train you at Brawl. And Halo 3. O_O

I've know a lot of people in FL since before Afro even really joined the community.

Those people haven't been mean to me at all. :p
Who has been mean to you? And if you mention Chops, then you clearly don't know the Florida scene.

Leh

Smash Ace
Good luck beating me and ChuDat, Afro.

I love how Afro saying that stuff is fine but I get a mob after me for doing the same thing. :laugh:
Its cuz i do it significantly different way then you.

No offense but like i said though, you better bring the heat this tourney. I better not beat you while fvckin around like at FAST.

Top Bottom