• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/27/2008 - GIGABITS - A Winter Brawl

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Again, who can help me out with a ride back to Tavares? I have a ride to Gigs. I just need to get a ride back to my place afterward. I will pay for the extra gas that this puts on your trip. Please, help me out. Thanks.
I would love to help you Gmoney but I have to come back to Jacksonville early. Really, no lies, I would love to have helped.

And I think we are actually bringing two set ups for Tat vs Cap if possible. We are on that shiz right now hardcore! Glad someone else is interested.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Probably won't be able to make this :(
I guess I'll just ask my parents whether we're doing something on saturday or not (which we probably will be)

If I don't go, GL to Matt, David, Elam, John, etc.
Wow looks like i'm gonna get owned too because i wasn't fortunate enough to be blessed by the luck of COLBOL :(

nevershootme

Smash Master
I'd actually like to team with GDX for this if he's willing to switch out 8-bit i'll switch out hbox and they could team...i'd like that instead....
if that's the case, i'd be stuck without a team. with hopefully if chops is available to team with me or someone from FIU that's going, pending if either chaz or danny can't make it, . if all else i'll take hungrybox if the last case fails..

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I thought HRnut was teaming with Inui...?

what did I miss?

Who is Inui teaming with?

I am teaming with Sheer for this gigs, and I think I am teaming with Hbox for January gigs if he still wants to.

I'd still like to team with Chops again, since me and him brought every match against Seibrik and Afro down to last stock high percent, and we even won one or two.

Chops we should team for something like the WATO tourney, or some other tournament.

nevershootme

Smash Master
- hrnut was gonna team with inui, but ended up going to take hungrybox instead. and now chudat is coming
- I was gonna team with gdx, but hrnut wants to team with him now after not wanting to team with hungrybox
- I'm ****ed again for teams with no partner at all unless I'm lucky to team with with someone from FIU, chops, or hungrybox. but box isn't comming anyways. so what a lovely late christmas gift!

Leh

Smash Ace
EARFSHAKER FO LYFE
Seibrik my phone is back on hit me up later.

Come to Nexus Wednesday.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
- hrnut was gonna team with inui, but ended up going to take hungrybox instead. and now chudat is coming
- I was gonna team with gdx, but hrnut wants to team with him now after not wanting to team with hungrybox
- I'm ****ed again for teams with no partner at all unless I'm lucky to team with with someone from FIU, chops, or hungrybox. but box isn't comming anyways. so what a lovely late christmas gift!
Double ZSS FTW?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Might be coming and might need a teammate. Depends on what goes down. Either way, Monk and I have found the most broken edge-guarding technique ever. If we ever get around to mastering it, we'll be unstoppable in teams.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I feel like I'm letting you down at every tournament... >_< For some reason I can never make it to Gigs. It's like a curse. Don't worry though, bucket will be back.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
co18 you overconfident ******* xD
d3 vs ic's is 70-30 xD
btw theres a slight chance i may not make this
but its slight =[

CO18

Smash Hero
co18 you overconfident ******* xD
d3 vs ic's is 70-30 xD
btw theres a slight chance i may not make this
but its slight =[
He asked me im not going to deny lol.

I really don't care If I win or lose. It will still give me good matchup experience against someone playing to their fullest.

I need IC's practice.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
He asked me im not going to deny lol.

I really don't care If I win or lose. It will still give me good matchup experience against someone playing to their fullest.

I need IC's practice.
true true.
co18 mm my lucario for 3?
and ic's are hard
but i saw you beat kawaii bunny's with d3 and it gave me hope

Masky

Smash Master
Well apparently I don't have a doubles partner for this... so does anyone want to team? I'm good in doubles and play Ness and Pikachu

Top Bottom