• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/27/2008 - GIGABITS - A Winter Brawl

Life After Death

Smash Champion
for once i aggree with hiroshi. i went there once and i left pissed. all it is its a giant hard bread with fake *** cheap *** cheese and wanna be pizza sause ketchup sauce

CO18

Smash Hero
Pizza Hut ----> Cici's ---> Digiorno(or however its spelled) ----> Papa Johns

My fav pizzas.

Edit: Ny Pizza> all though but I only get that on rare occasions.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Inui just seems like a very annoying and arrogant little kid to me. He seemed like just that at doodah's tourney last year too.

If he talked trash to anyone in real life I don't see how anyone could take it seriously. It would be like a 10 year old talking trash to you.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I don't like Pizza Hut. Their breadsticks are more broken than Meta Knight, though.

Salvatore > any pizza in existence

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
where is that, i am the manager at the wendys at the loop. i havent heard of that place.

-hiro

It's near Hunters Creek. The place has video game consoles and a **** load of TV's in the air and on wall. Last time I went with my friends we played Lego Starwars while eating lol.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
pizza hut is the worst pizza in existance. clearly.

the place a few down doors from lazy moon is really good. I think its called broadway. I still think lazy moon is alright though, but not as good as broadway

8bit, ill team with you both for gigs, and to take that pizza challenge :laugh:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
My friend and I went to take the American Pie pizza challenge.

It's a 29 inch pizza and u gotta eat it in 29 mins or you have to pay $29. We got gayed and the ignorant server told us good luck when the pizza came to us so we started eating. Then they told us we had to wait for someone with a stop watch to come and time us, which we didn't know so they DQ'ed us.

I think we coulda got real close but I'm not sure if we could have finished it. It's the crust that kills you. They intentionally make the crust absolutely monsterous. If it was a 29 inch pizza with a normal crust it would be no problem but obviously they don't want you to finish it so they make the crust ridiculous.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
red brick is horrible pizza. its not even pizza, its some weird stupid jank. i went there and left so pissed off. you end up paying a lot for crappy pizza.

NOW TO THE IMPORTANT PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you want actualy good pizza. and not americanized pizza. you have to go to house of pizza. its located DIRECTLY across the street from gatorland on orange blossom trail. they have some good *** muthafuggin pizza. thats the only place i eat pizza now. they know how to make a good pizza. if you live in kissimmee and want pizza, you really shouldnt be considering anywhere else. well, lets put it this way. if you guys are trying out all these random janky pizzas, then you might as well go to this pizza place cuz their **** is the best.
Thanks for the heads up, man. I guess I might try I'll try that pizza place tomorrow since I gotta go to Target. I live in Buenaventura Lakes area so there's like nothing to eat.

nevershootme

Smash Master
My friend and I went to take the American Pie pizza challenge.

It's a 29 inch pizza and u gotta eat it in 29 mins or you have to pay $29. We got gayed and the ignorant server told us good luck when the pizza came to us so we started eating. Then they told us we had to wait for someone with a stop watch to come and time us, which we didn't know so they DQ'ed us.

I think we coulda got real close but I'm not sure if we could have finished it. It's the crust that kills you. They intentionally make the crust absolutely monsterous. If it was a 29 inch pizza with a normal crust it would be no problem but obviously they don't want you to finish it so they make the crust ridiculous.
****... can thin crust be made for the challenge? but for sure the crust is gonna kill the appetite big time... now im gonna have to reconsider that american pie pizza challenge with gdx...

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
POLMEX on Limes account

Hey Inui...your gay, an wanna 10$ MM my luigi vs our whatever except Mk an D3.....

Be forewarned...I am the best in Michigan!!!

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
:uzi:
That's pretty good but it's just annoying to see them have that elitist air of a proven top player so much when they haven't really proven it yet. RedHalberd basically has NOTHING at this point.

I am NOT saying they are bad, average, good, or anything. In fact, I am not making an assessment of their skill level. I'm saying that little has been proven. Where they actually stand in the community is a mystery.

Knowing this, it's gay seeing them act like top players, lol.
u cant beat my falco bwoy

best falco in fukkin florida

and da most fun to watch
[staircase lasers + no chaingrabs] :uzi:

OverLade

Smash Hero
yall n!ggaz aint ****
Get at my vids son.

Be impressed.

@Inui.
Our reputations will grow as we can go to more tournies. But for those who have played us know what we're capable of. Like you said, just respect what we say and wait. CO will keep ****** and I'll come out eventually.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
Get at my vids son.

Be impressed.

@Inui.
Our reputations will grow as we can go to more tournies. But for those who have played us know what we're capable of. Like you said, just respect what we say and wait. CO will keep ****** and I'll come out eventually.
honest opinion:
i think ur falco is boring but dat dnt mean its bad. jus generic.
id rather watch my falco
i'll put vids of my own once ppl around me gain interest bakk in brawl and we cud save matches

OverLade

Smash Hero
honest opinion:
i think ur falco is boring but dat dnt mean its bad. jus generic.
id rather watch my falco
i'll put vids of my own once ppl around me gain interest bakk in brawl and we cud save matches
Being Campy with falco is how to win. That's the reality. If you try to play aggressive in just any matchup ur gonna get *****. So being generic is how you wanna be.

Though Double reverse Hypen smashes are far from Generic IMO. :D

Edit:

Oh and MK isn't broken. Go to MD/VA and try nadospamming. You'll get wrecked. People just need to learn to get around that crap. It's not that hard even.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I play aggressively unless I HAVE to camp.

Speaking of vids, I hope to impress you people with my first recorded offline vids of my MK LOL.

And epic Snake dittos.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Hey Inui...your gay, an wanna 10$ MM my luigi vs our whatever except Mk an D3.....
Sure. I'll use Snake, Marth, or Pit.

Dreadz18x said:
u cant beat my falco bwoy

best falco in fukkin florida
Can I MM your Falco for $10? More?

RedHalberd said:
@Inui.
No. I do not care about your words or how you carry yourselves. I care about results and accomplishments...in which case you really have nothing and CO18 has next to nothing. Unproven skill is unproven skill. I have every reason to doubt your skill because nothing has been proven yet. I hope you can understand that and not be offended by it. I just want things proven to me. I went through it with MD/VA. Even though I was doing very well in NJ, NY, and PA, they didn't care; I had to go there and beat them and prove to them that I am a top player. Shortly after I improved a lot, I went down there and took 1st in teams and beat Boss, Candy, and Forte in singles. Then I took 1st in teams again two weeks later and beat chillindude829 and NEO in singles. Now they regard me as a top player. In fact, I even get along much better with them now because I am backing up my talk. My confidence is completely justified.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Inui just seems like a very annoying and arrogant little kid to me. He seemed like just that at doodah's tourney last year too.

If he talked trash to anyone in real life I don't see how anyone could take it seriously. It would be like a 10 year old talking trash to you.

Hahaha I'm gonna post that everytime Inui posts on here.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Uh... I am arrogant, but I'm not a little kid. I'm 20 years old and I have a beard, so I don't look young at all. I'm also not a small person. ~_~

OverLade

Smash Hero
No. I do not care about your words or how you carry yourselves. I care about results and accomplishments...in which case you really have nothing and CO18 has next to nothing. Unproven skill is unproven skill. I have every reason to doubt your skill because nothing has been proven yet. I hope you can understand that and not be offended by it. I just want things proven to me. I went through it with MD/VA. Even though I was doing very well in NJ, NY, and PA, they didn't care; I had to go there and beat them and prove to them that I am a top player. Shortly after I improved a lot, I went down there and took 1st in teams and beat Boss, Candy, and Forte in singles. Then I took 1st in teams again two weeks later and beat chillindude829 and NEO in singles. Now they regard me as a top player. In fact, I even get along much better with them now because I am backing up my talk. My confidence is completely justified.
People want consistency, and for that (in my case) it'll be a while. I wont be consistently going anywhere until I graduate after next year or so. When that happens I promise I deliver.

But till then I'm gonna flaunt every go**** win I can get. :D

Get wrecked. :p

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
Okay, so... I have a ride there but I got fuked on having a ride back. Who can help me out with a ride back to Tavares? I don't care if we leave the night of the tourney or the morning or afternoon after. I just need to be back at my place the night of the 28.

Who can help me out (or I'm not going)? Thanks.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Haha, ok. As long as you understand why I doubt you so much, we can be cool. CO18 doesn't really seem to get it, sadly. Apparently he gets along with my boy Atomsk, so he should try and get along with me too. :p

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
People want consistency, and for that (in my case) it'll be a while. I wont be consistently going anywhere until I graduate after next year or so. When that happens I promise I deliver.

But till then I'm gonna flaunt every go**** win I can get. :D

Get wrecked. :p
That's pretty much the same for me!

...Except I'm a bit more humble about it. :ohwell:

OverLade

Smash Hero
Haha, ok. As long as you understand why I doubt you so much, we can be cool. CO18 doesn't really seem to get it, sadly. Apparently he gets along with my boy Atomsk, so he should try and get along with me too. :p
Mabye you should try getting along with FL in general. >_>

I dont have a personal problem with you, but florida will basially fight anyone regardless of reputation if they have attitude issues. I know from experience myself. So you just gotta chill out and wait till gigs and show everyone up. You'll get tons of respect from beating people but only if you're a nice guy. Liking being the bad guy isn't worth being hated by a region you'll likely be returning to.

Just my 10 cents.

And Atomsk is rly kewl. :D

CO18

Smash Hero
Maybe you should act more like Atomsk and not a cocky arrogant (fill in word of choice).

Then we could be cool.

Anyway If I don't get new Splitters since I accidentally left them at last PNT Tourney soon I wont be able to record at gigs but I should be able to get them. Just annoying that the closest Radio shack to me is like 25 minutes or so.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Maybe you should act more like Atomsk and not a cocky arrogant (fill in word of choice).

Then we could be cool.
Atomsk is just as arrogant as me. He just only shows that side when around people he knows will remain his friend basically unconditionally. I'm the opposite and more arrogant with strangers, lol.

@RedHalberd: I generally get alone well with SWFL Crew, lol.

Top Bottom