• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/27/2008 - GIGABITS - A Winter Brawl

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Theres this kick *** pizza place called lazy moon(ey?) near gigs, and a single slice is like 3 bucks, except its like the biggest single slice ever.

Everyone should go there after the tourney.
Dayum, sounds mighty scrumptuous.

Near the loop in kissimmee there's a pizza place called American Pie Pizza and they give you about a 30 inch pie of pizza where 2 people can attempt at eating it all. If its eaten, no charge, if its not, 30 bucks (or so I remember).

Thought the 27inch would be like that :(

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
your a scrub shut up.
<3

You should take the smash bus to genesis in july lmao

Near the loop in kissimmee there's a pizza place called American Pie Pizza and they give you about a 30 inch pie of pizza where 2 people can attempt at eating it all. If its eaten, no charge, if its not, 30 bucks (or so I remember).

I've probably been there, but the only two pizza places in FL I like is one in Tampa a friend took me to, lazy moons, and another one in kissimmee that I've been to.

27 inches is too good

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
renth is like the most uber scrub i have ever met. like if u play this kid in melee, get ready to sandbag harder than sand baggington. 4real the kid is a complete scrub i can't emphasize it enough.

Ruuku

Smash Lord

Are you talking about Red Brick Pizza? I keep on passing by that place but for some reason I haven't tried it.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Are you talking about Red Brick Pizza? I keep on passing by that place but for some reason I haven't tried it.

Nah, its American Pie Pizza and its a couple of miles from the loop. Redbrick Pizza is delicious though, but like Hbox says, it's expensive.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Nah, its American Pie Pizza and its a couple of miles from the loop. Redbrick Pizza is delicious though, but like Hbox says, it's expensive.
Wow, I'm freaking blind. I completely missed that you put the name in your last post. LOL

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
I hope I get pear'd (GET IT?) up against Groceries. We're gonna chill and eat tomatoes together regardless of who wins or loses...

no homo

...:027:
Groceries is going to be afraid of Inui being behind him the whole car ride up.

:colorful:

Gindler

Smash Champion
Theres this kick *** pizza place called lazy moon(ey?) near gigs, and a single slice is like 3 bucks, except its like the biggest single slice ever.

Too thin :dizzy:

red **** pizza is tasty but expensive
I have the ultimate coupons for red brick. Buy 2 sodas get a free medium pizza, for real.

Huh? I'm... recognized by someone? o_O

That makes me want to cry tears of joy... :cry:

I feel guilty, though. I... don't remember you at all. :(
Doesn't everyone? I'm hoping to learn some things actually.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
****! I knew I forgot something in Canada. I forgot my Dazzle... Ugh, I wanted to record MMs and stuff. Ah well...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
mmm. there are some exceptional ZSS people here in FL.
I am sorry but like no ZSS matters besides Snakeee because a ZSS of his level would be ****** your tournaments lmao. Have you seen the crap he does up here? When he has to fight NEO? ChuDat? Atomsk? Inui? teh_spamerer? Plenty of other top players? He just wins. Mad good.

nevershootme

Smash Master
I am sorry but like no ZSS matters besides Snakeee because a ZSS of his level would be ****** your tournaments lmao. Have you seen the crap he does up here? When he has to fight NEO? ChuDat? Atomsk? Inui? teh_spamerer? Plenty of other top players? He just wins. Mad good.
I use zss on a serious level, but not for tournament play. although it looks ready, i just use her to **** around and play with them sexy combos.

OverLade

Smash Hero
My ZSS would take you out Inui but unfortunately I can't come to gigs. You should've seen the **** it layed down in friendlies at Chus. :D

Inui

Banned via Warnings
My ZSS would take you out Inui but unfortunately I can't come to gigs. You should've seen the **** it layed down in friendlies at Chus. :D
Uh, cool? Friendlies are friendlies. You and CO18 both seem to talk a looooooooooooooooooot like you're top players but I see very little out of you guys when it comes to tournaments. I don't think me asking for results/accomplishments before people act the way do is asking for too much. ~_~

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i know that CO18's only really tourny accomplishments is beating Hrnuts i believe. its not bad for a recent tourny goer.

u can take that with wat u will. hrnut usually places top 4 at big tournies consistantly.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
That's pretty good but it's just annoying to see them have that elitist air of a proven top player so much when they haven't really proven it yet. RedHalberd basically has NOTHING at this point.

I am NOT saying they are bad, average, good, or anything. In fact, I am not making an assessment of their skill level. I'm saying that little has been proven. Where they actually stand in the community is a mystery.

Knowing this, it's gay seeing them act like top players, lol.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Inui, you'd probably get less hate if you stopped being so verbally aggressive towards our region in general.

Try being nicer, and maybe SOMEONE will welcome you when you show up at Gigs.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm actually purposely trying to be disliked at least somewhat because being rooted against is fun. :p

I can be so nice that it'll seem like I am offering you candy and flowers if you really want me to be LOL.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th

ok, seriously, this keeps p1ssing me off. LAZY MOONS IS HORRIBLE PIZZA!!! people get dillusional cuz they have big slices, so they automatically think its good. there pizza sucks. its dry and has no taste to it. i dont want a large pizza if its gonna taste like ****.

where is that, i am the manager at the wendys at the loop. i havent heard of that place.

red brick is horrible pizza. its not even pizza, its some weird stupid jank. i went there and left so pissed off. you end up paying a lot for crappy pizza.

NOW TO THE IMPORTANT PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you want actualy good pizza. and not americanized pizza. you have to go to house of pizza. its located DIRECTLY across the street from gatorland on orange blossom trail. they have some good *** muthafuggin pizza. thats the only place i eat pizza now. they know how to make a good pizza. if you live in kissimmee and want pizza, you really shouldnt be considering anywhere else. well, lets put it this way. if you guys are trying out all these random janky pizzas, then you might as well go to this pizza place cuz their **** is the best.

LAZY MOONS IS NOT GOOD PIZZA!!!!!! JUST BECAUSE ITS BIG, DOESNT MAKE IT GOOD. YES THEY SOMETIMES HAVE HOT GIRL SERVERS, BUT THATS ABOUT IT. AND I HAVE A GF SO THAT DOESNT MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR ME. now their is a pizza place a couple stores down from lazy moons, which has actual good pizza that knows how to put sauce in a pizza.

-hiro

CO18

Smash Hero
Umm when did I ever talk smack.

It seems you're mind is twisted inui. Youre the one talking smack every corner you turn around which is why Noone likes you.
Youre the ONLY person Ive ever had a problem with.

Go away.

Top Bottom