• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/27/2008 - GIGABITS - A Winter Brawl

nevershootme

Smash Master
Maybe you should act more like Atomsk and not a cocky arrogant (fill in word of choice).

Then we could be cool.

Anyway If I don't get new Splitters since I accidentally left them at last PNT Tourney soon I wont be able to record at gigs but I should be able to get them. Just annoying that the closest Radio shack to me is like 25 minutes or so.
could get that lame box they use for splitting AV signals on consoles. I hear there's a gamestop nearby... I could also lend u my only splitter since the TV i'll be using would be Rx-'s

Masky

Smash Master
anyone coming up from Miami/SFL to this Gigabits and has an empty seat in their car? My description says Gainesville but I'm in SFL for winter break. I will pay my share of gas and be a cool dude so please let me know by PM or something if you can give me a ride :)

btw for whoever is trying to buy video cables (though these probably won't come on time)
http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...d=10401&cs_id=1040107&p_id=326&seq=1&format=2
everything on this site is really cheap and good quality

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Rarely posting =/= rarely reading. I just have nothing to contribute, and don't feel like being hungrybox with his random ****.

Leh

Smash Ace
ALL YOU *****S SUCK
GET AT ME
Me + Brick will win teams.
EARFSHAKA

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Masky im sure between myself and nickriddle we can take you. Apparently Linguini isn't going so thats already a spot open in my car. I know Tito and Advent LEe wants to go and i doubt they'd split cars, so my car will MOST LIKELY be

Myself, Afro, Chops, Lee, Tito

and Nickriddles might look something like:

Nickriddle
Esam
(Masky?)
8bit(if he doesnt already go with Tommy G in his car consisting of FIU)
Chaz (if he gets back intime)
Others (replacing those that could not go listed above, those listed above simple have priority for now, namely chaz)

Tommy G's car consists of
(at best)

Tommy G
FIU
FIU
FIU
FIU

i'll let u guys fill in the blanks as we're not 100% just who those are, but im pretty sure it WILL be filled.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Probably won't be able to make this :(
I guess I'll just ask my parents whether we're doing something on saturday or not (which we probably will be)

If I don't go, GL to Matt, David, Elam, John, etc.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Atomsk is just as arrogant as me. He just only shows that side when around people he knows will remain his friend basically unconditionally. I'm the opposite and more arrogant with strangers, lol.

@RedHalberd: I generally get alone well with SWFL Crew, lol.
Atomsk was still extremely nice to me even after our BS money match, and didn't rub it in to much that I got 3 stocked (I SDed twice just to clarify). We didnt know each other, we had talked once on AiB, but he was still nice to me (though being a tall black dude people are usually nice to me :D). And being arrogant around strangers is a lot worse because you're giving off a bad first impression. You don't want people to realize you're a cool guy AFTER knowing you. Getting off on the wrong foot makes everything take longer and causes more issues.

And SWFL isn't all of FL. You've got Orlando and Tallahasee and Tampa and Gainsville and Jacksonville as well. You don't want them hating on you as long as you're continually coming down to FL.

Top Bottom