• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/27/2008 - GIGABITS - A Winter Brawl

T3h Albino

Smash Master
GOOD **** GUYS
remember the wise man 8)
ill post shoutouts later
i know i didnt place good
but i mean im new to the fl smash scene *johns*
ill do better next time ;D
btw chu is ****ing sexy *no homo*

CO18

Smash Hero
From what I know.

1) Chu (Kirby)
2) AfroThundah (Wario/MK)
3) CO18 (DDD)
4) Seibrik (Mk/DDD/Snake)
5) Hungrybox(DDD)
5) Inui (MK)
7)Nickriddle(Zss)
7)SheerMadness(Kirby)
9)Hrnut(Snake/Mk/Marth)
9)Rx-(Metaknight)

Fun tourney. Chudats kirby is sick.

Edit: OH YEAH. I WILL MAKE SURE TO REMEMBER TO BAN BRISTAR VS AFRO D;

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
What are the full results? >.>

Good tournament, you guys. I feel that I'm getting better. =)

And I KNEW that I recognized the name "StaFu" before. Thanks for being my partner when T3h Albino ditched me. :laugh:

StaFu and I actually fought Inui and ChuDat in a doubles set in the tournament. Looking back at it now, it was actually possible for us to win. But what's done is done. :)

So, all of the trash talking is over now. Thank goodness.... At least until Seibrik's tournament on the 10th. >.>

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Good ****.

Everyone fought valiantly, I commend you all.

Sheer, Hiroshi, HungryBox, good seeing you guys again.
Everyone from TV six I'll never forget you.
HRnut good ****! Your mario is crazy good.
Masky ness? Wow stop being so good, lol.
Acorn was it? and Afro, taught me... probably absolutely nothing. funny dudes though, next time matches :/
Rx, your meta is a beast, your dk is only human.
Bowser mains, you'll always be winners in my book.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I had fun :). Wish I got a bit luckier and didn't draw CO18 round 1, but what happens happens. Florida has a lot of skilled players and I hope to play you guys again sometime.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
****, what can I say?

First tournament and I had tons of fun. I didn't expect it to be like it went today. I didn't intend for doubles but it ended up happening with me and Poltergeist (Marth + Yoshi) and we lost 1st round to Gmoney and his partner, won the next 3, then lost to Inui and Chudat. ****ttttt loadssss offfff fun.

Shout outs:

@Poltergust
That Yoshi is TOOOO GOOOOOOODD!! Keep working on it but you surely amazed me.

@Afro
"I am the best, you can't be the best because that spot is already taken" Wise words of wisdom sir. Too funny bro, great meeting ya.

@Hiroshi
BELIEVEEEEE IN YOURRRSELFFFF. You kicked *** ho.

@Teh Albino
If it wasn't for you, I would never have had such fun. Thanks a lot.

@Gmoney
Thanks for the tips and it was great meeting you. I'll definitely be more patient next time! AND ****KKK BRINNNSTARRRR lolol

@Chudat
Too good, tooooo goooood. Great job on first place.

Probably missing more shout outs but yeah, can't wait for the 31st. Have lots of training to do.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
What are the full results? >.>

Good tournament, you guys. I feel that I'm getting better. =)

And I KNEW that I recognized the name "StaFu" before. Thanks for being my partner when T3h Albino ditched me. :laugh:

StaFu and I actually fought Inui and ChuDat in a doubles set in the tournament. Looking back at it now, it was actually possible for us to win. But what's done is done. :)

So, all of the trash talking is over now. Thank goodness.... At least until Seibrik's tournament on the 10th. >.>
sorrrrryryyryyyyyy
;_;

CO18

Smash Hero
i aint kno u was black

i approve of your existence..

lol good **** at gigs bwoy i aint kno u was dat good
every1 in Fl is black. Didnt you know? lol jk.

It was real cool meeting Fizzi coming down all the way from Canada. Wasnt Mikey supposed to come?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh, a couple of more things:

StaFu, I just can't wait to see that set we had in singles. The match in Brinstar was epic, to say the least. Friends today, enemies two hours later. =P

CO18, sorry for not doing those MM with you. I wanted to do it, but I had to leave after I got eliminated. Maybe at Seibrik's tournament...? :(

nevershootme

Smash Master
ok. good stuff, as for the live feed issue yes there was a problem with quality so stop johning about it because im a broke **** trying to do something no one bothers doing... i could have not done the live feed at all and had u guys wait 1-3 days for matches to be uploaded in super HQ...

also, my comp kept getting messed up unlike sept gigs

edit again: at least i have my perfect bonesaw moment of the tournament... cuz every tourney i go must have one for me. which was the mortar stage spike on jssn in lylat

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Heyyy guyyyyyys
I had a blast today... here is a link to all the pictures I took!
http://photobucket.com/gigabits1227

p.s. - shout out to 8-bit for recording matches and live streaming, everyone give him the respect/thanks he deserves!

Chu looks like this in every single **** picture. I feel bad i ddint introduce myself.

every1 in Fl is black. Didnt you know? lol jk.

It was real cool meeting Fizzi coming down all the way from Canada. Wasnt Mikey supposed to come?
so funny

i hate nick riddle, 20 MM you *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Nick im dissapointed with you.

Um, if anyone noticed, a Mario an Luigi team (Me an Monk) ***** face.

You know what, ima call everyone out right now. A doubs team with out Mk, no matter what the combo, will never beat us.

Except seib an afro =).

Im alill mad we lost to Chaz an Anthony, i mean much love but, too bad there was 5 sucides in 2 matches....

Lol, me an Nick going Double Snake agains double MK collin an elam and winning was too good. lol too bad last match wasnt recorded.

oh yea, i wanted to MM chu dat but emil an nick had to leave early.

Good **** Co18 for third place, keep it up. Hey dude, would you infinite me?

Im mad at Chaz an Anthony loosin to sheikssbm an dewdadew....in my eyes they werent that good. FL doesnt now how to play robs or luigis, especially kribys.

Sheikssbm lost man points by switching to snake against the best mario in FL...But, heres my advice for your luigi...****ing up-B please. It hurt to watch you play.

GOOD **** SENSAI!!!! my god good mario xD

Zip.

Smash Lord
One more thing me an monk are the sexiest brawl playes ever.

We have the sexiest mains.

Everyone who saw me use Luigi knows they heard this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rxzbg8iBTo

Mostly shorukens.

Lol Keith, in friendlies your GaW got wrecked xD So did 8b its snake...

ONce again, never use GaW ever against me.
lol i learned the hard way in doubles ,next time ill use jiggly =P

Top Bottom