• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/22 - 1/12 - 2/23 GIGABITS - 3 Melees till a Brawl

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
Haha, but nobody wants to come drive and pickup someone who just sux at the game. I just wanted people to know that I know how to play the game...cuz I'm not gonna have transportation when I get to Orlando. Don't get angry ^_^. I don't actually have a huge ego, if that's how it seemed.

i'm just jerking your chain. don't take what i say seriously.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
SHOUT TO THE OUTSIES!!!!:

WATO:
uuaa- dont worry, i also got FVCKING PWNED!!!!!! by samus.
zoro- your cool
MARIN!!!- you are definitely the best female smasher in florida.
HUNGRAHBOX!!!!!!!!- bro, you make me so proud young one. you started at nowhere and now your a freaking beast. and to all the people who kept saying you only got 3rd cuz you were at sucky tournaments kinda got shut up too. you placed 4th this time around. and the only people who placed higher were all top 3 in their respective states. (its kinda weird referring to xif as GA, but oh wells) 2-0'ing speedn, WTF!!?!?!?!? when did you learn how to do that? good ish in teams too, they were fun.

(btw, me and hungah got 5th in teams)
bluray- your nastee but got gimped by luigi. you got it next time.
at&t- too bad you had to go cuz of family stuff.
action b@stard- your getting better bro. keep it up.

rohins- you destroyed the fvck out of me. you went beyond ****. you went berape. i had no clue what to do and counlt figure it out. you controlled me the whole game and i had no chance. i am happy that i was able to participate in the whole "having rohins in our team name" thing. "ninjarohins" fought in your honor. im sure you'll make top ten in washington, your too ****.
xif- havent played you in a while. got to play you and your nastee.
shiz- you ***** me in friendlies but i enjoyed it.
lambc0ck- I BROUGHT YOU TO LAST STOCK IN TOURNAMENT OMGXORZ IM TEH BROKEN....but then you ***** me the next game so i still suck.
lee- good games. we played mad games this tourney.
renth/exarch- fun playing with you guys at the boxfest. the Ggah ditto ditto dittos were fun lol. <--(inside joke kinda thing)

DENNY'S: yo it was so fun going to denny's. we had like fvcking 18 smashers at dennys. i had an especially goo dtime with xyz, dop, qdvs, lambc0ck bluray, and actionb@stard cuz those were the guys i was sitting with and we had some great conversations. (xyz going to hungryboxs and hbox's brother looking at him like "who the fvck are you and why are you still playing videogames with a 14 year old, lol.) the guys at my table no what im talking about.

till next time.......

peace

-hiro

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
SHOUTZ:

chops: reppin for BCC and SFL as usual by comin in top 3. like always good **** man.

xif: beating shiz in winners?? gota give respect to that. good job on 2nd.

shiz: congrats on 1st. ur the best, theres no other way to put it.

xyz: thanks for hogging a t.v wit me man. we had some really intense friendlies.

smashmac: we need to get some friendlies in next tournament!! we never get to play any matches. next time 4 sure tho.

zoro/f-0/otru/uuaa/speedN/ and i think there were 2 other ppl whos name i dont kno: we all had really good tournament matches. good job to all of you.

exarch/dop: thanks for the peach dittos. i didnt ever think my peach culd actually take you guys on. i guess i dont give myself enuff credit tho. im glad i finnaly got to play the best peaches in FL. thanks alot guys.

bluray: i dont really kno you but any1 who can rest me four stocks deserves props. i really gota learn how to play jiggs cuz i hate to just camp them the whole game.

good job to everybody else who i dont kno or didnt mention.

hopefully i'll see all of you at doodahs next week.

EVERY1 COME TO MY TOURNAMENT ON JAN. 5TH ITS GOTA BE HUGE!!! i kno all of SFL is comin so if most of CFL and even NFL come then this will be amazing. i kno doodahs tournament then mine back to back is a hastle to drive to but believe me it WILL be worth it and ur time wont be wasted.

Marin.

Smash Journeyman
12/22 Christmas Gigs <33
:)

Shoutouts:

WATO:
Zoro- I think I just might take up Xif’s marriage proposal unless you do get better at teams.

Marin- Had the best day eva!

Hiroshi- Barely saw you or heard you, I missed you!

At&t- Thanks for the holiday cake and friendlies.

Uuaa- Samus drives me crazy too. Don’t be soo jealous because I had a good day!

Ray-Barely saw you too, but people were talking about how you owned them! Your soo good!

Hungrybox-You’re hazardous to the environment. Spinning on that chair almost killed Rohins and me. Or mostly me. Congrats on 4th!

Vericz- You better come next gigs.

Rohins- You left so fast I was heartbroken (ask F0) What are we going to do without our neighborhood friendly Rohins! When come back Rohins or if I see you at pound, im going to own you for leaving! jk Ill miss you!

Kyon- Peach 'n Cream will rule next time!

Bergoth- Lucky 4 stitches! Im sorry we played on corneria, turnip fest. I want a rematch!

Xyz- Your falcon is soo good, owned the tv! I got my revenge even thou I believe it was a fluke.

XIF- Too amazing! <33 Thanks for being my support and playing me. PEACH PRIDE! I still want my stamp!

F0- Thanks for the friendlies!

Renth- You cant leave too!

Dashizwiz & lambchops- ***** us, but it was entertaining. Thank you~

Rx- Rematch? No suicides next time

Boss Magnet aka Amber- YAY! I have been awaiting your smash debut!! Your marth is going to be scary.

QDVS- Thank you for my Queen fries, and sorry for beating Rx.

Mr.Anderson & Reno- Samus wont die! And I killed myself. We definitely need a rematch!

Action b@stard- I had you! Your lucky the brackets changed!!

Melbourne- Where were you guys really?

Final note:
Happy Holidays everyone!

See you next gigs~

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Rohins: You are my hero. I love you man...in a very platonic way. Good luck and God bless in WA, bro. Hope it won't be too long before i see you again.

and btw....I AM the guy.

Renth: stop lying...you know you're coming to more tourneys. you can't stay away.

HBOX...you have over 1000 posts and maybe 10 of them actually are needed....problem there. good placing, though.

Bronsen, Barry, Benny: i like how you guys come to the one tourney I WON'T be attending in CFL...that just sucks to no end. Wish I could have been there to partake in the festivities and talk random trash...and just hang out with all of you. good stuff to all

Patrick: You are also my hero. I heard the news. haha...very nice, bro.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Prolly top 3 most best times i had at gigs

Rohins gets his own sections
Rohins: thanks for being a good friend, and im really glad I got to team with you for your last FL tourney b4 you go to WA. thanks for all the beers and for all that samus practice, I will be looking foward to seeing you again next year and in brawl... smash 64online. peaceeeeeee!! and godbless.

Everyone from South FL:
Shiz: i owe you 3 double cheezzzeburgass!!! We'll do more ganon challenges soon.
SPeeeeeedddennnnn!!!: i must of said that 30 times lol... glad I got to play some friendles with ya, i've been wanting to friendly ya for awhile, just to see how much i've improved since ltec.
Smac: "omg, is that smashmac???" lol too funn hangin out with ya, and gj beating me 2-1.
XIF: thanks for the one friendly!! but i wanted to keep playing our 2nd friendly ;( i was going super saiyan falcon FOUUURRRRR!!!
Lambchops: "my **** is so huge, we needed a **** holder" -lamb
QDVbutt: i felt mass amounts of powah when i wore your hatt, good stuff
Gangsta66: your peach is so good man, peace is one of my worst matchups, thanks for the extreme peach practice, and i'll will try my hardest to go to your tourney.
Lee: your shiek/marth/falco are too good... i just think you need more falcon practice, and im here for that.
Linkdude: nice friendlies
foxdude: our fox dittos were fun.

TNT:
TRUUUUUUUUUUU &
HAYY BABIES!!

CE:
RENTH!!! I LOVE OUR MATCHES!!! and i had to get you back on the winning falcon punch... it was sheer revenge.
exarch: im sad i ddint get friendlies!
derf: thanks for the practice with marth/sheik.

WATO
YESS!!!! -falcon
marin: yes it felt good owning that tv for an hour, but i swear i wasn't sandbaggin ya when xif was watchin, that was me playing, good job on taking me out of the hotseat, keep practicing and you should come over with zoro, i'll give you guys good practice.
action******* % F-0 good falcon friendlies!!
hungrybox- come over i need jigg prac.. also good job placing at this gigs.
zoro: didnt see you much
hiroshi: our conversation at denny's was the time.
UUAA!!: i love how i can beat you in friendlies and when a tourney match comes, you beat me... sad :( mad love for danny boy, and keep trainingg your gf, i can tell she gonna be real good

everyone else... see ya at jan gigs.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
btw, what place did raistlin get.
also btw, i got like 27th place. im so inconsistent. first last place and now this, not looking good. and i thought i was like, getting better or something...peace

-hiro
5th. Xif and Lambchops took me down.

Patrick: You are also my hero. I heard the news. haha...very nice, bro.
Lol, thanks, I was pretty happy.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I'm in Orlando and have until 4:30 today to play smash, someone come pick me up from Calypso Cay Resort! I really wanna play some of you guys. You all seem very good, considering I recognize your names from matches I've seen online. I may be able to play in the next 3 days, but today is a sure thing if somebody would be willing to pick me up.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'm in Orlando and have until 4:30 today to play smash, someone come pick me up from Calypso Cay Resort! I really wanna play some of you guys. You all seem very good, considering I recognize your names from matches I've seen online. I may be able to play in the next 3 days, but today is a sure thing if somebody would be willing to pick me up.
I'm down to play but I'm not gonna go pick you up. Find your way to UCF and we can meet there or something. Sorry but no one is going to pick you up to play with you. Like you, we also want to play good players and were definately not gonna drive 45 minutes to pick somebody up we've never heard of.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I'm down to play but I'm not gonna go pick you up. Find your way to UCF and we can meet there or something. Sorry but no one is going to pick you up to play with you. Like you, we also want to play good players and were definately not gonna drive 45 minutes to pick somebody up we've never heard of.
Oh yeah, of course. Don't drive that far to pick me up. I only expect to play people nearby anyway. It would be great if I had transportation of my own, but I'm just being hopeful that somebody wants to play bad enough to pick me up. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. I'm just eager cuz I know there are people who play here in Orlando and I only have 3 more days to be here. There aren't many players available in my side of Texas anymore.

skrach8

Smash Lord
hbox man ur getting way to good. just dont become a prick plz. lol im not assuming you will be.

You should be the jiggs that kicks everyones a$$ says good match, handshakes and bounces.

THE SILENT PUFF OF DEATH SON !!!

Are you the crew captain? oh snap..... but anyway you get my vote for being nothing less then top 2 in CFL. Good stuff.

So with that said no one has the right to say this kid sucks or is a scrub. He is obviously doin something htat people cant figure out. I like ur style now. Jiggs is still gay, but u call people out on there rolls with rests which is BA.

CHAI ur too good. teams was sick. 3rd feels like 1st minus a few bucks, lol. NMI-CHAI. tru.

wato holds it down.
zoro i was behind you all the way.

Lamb is too good.
renth is too good.
andy are u talkin ****.
rick y so soon, tell me?

NT
where you at? very dissappointed, with that said, NT breaks apart. and this is what happens to the future of smash in Fl.

Skrach goes into denial and becomes some kinda washed up loser who cant play smash.
Joetru goes on a journy to rekindle the smash in skrach all the while becoming pro in brawl.
Dop is no more, there is only chai, pro at brawl.
xyz changes his name to abc and becomes pro in brawl and forms his own crew, the alphabet squad.
TBP goes crazy with rage and starts a civil war with ABCXYZ, "civil blood makes civil hands unclean" and all of FL is at war.
col bol moves to cali to train, sheer becomes a personal instructor for l-canceling.
Hardcore bo! forms the penguin militia and ultimatly bring xyz and tbp to there senses.

people i have seen the future, NT needs to step it up or else the FL smash world is going to be a dark and desalate place.
Noobs run around being unchecked, i myself cannont let this happen.

Renth

Smash Hero
RENTH!!! I LOVE OUR MATCHES!!! and i had to get you back on the winning falcon punch... it was sheer revenge.
lol, I love our mathces too. Whenever you won with the falcon punch my head went down a little. A few people said Wow! such disrespect! i said no guys... i deserved it i really had it coming. Love ya will!

Some point before you leave make sure you play me. One way or another i have no work today or tomorrow. Orlando is 2 hrs from me make something happen Clue.

renth is too good.
Love you too Louis.

Marin.

Smash Journeyman
MARIN!! add me to your myspace :( i feel left out lol
k i will.

why do you feel left out?

im soo sorry i forgot Saab, i was writing shoutouts at like midnight!

Saab- you didnt let everyone mindgame you into losing to me! lol too good. i heard you had a girl-filled tourney, lucky you! More friendlies would be nice. :)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Me and Renth only got to play one match against each other, and I did poorly. Next time we play, there will be vengeance.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, of course. Don't drive that far to pick me up. I only expect to play people nearby anyway. It would be great if I had transportation of my own, but I'm just being hopeful that somebody wants to play bad enough to pick me up. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. I'm just eager cuz I know there are people who play here in Orlando and I only have 3 more days to be here. There aren't many players available in my side of Texas anymore.
sry bro, i wont be able to drive to where ur at either

Top Bottom