• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/22 - 1/12 - 2/23 GIGABITS - 3 Melees till a Brawl

Laijin

Smash Hero
Boosely: Roy > Marth? Or is it the other way around. Seems like Roy is the more solid pick against marth than peach.
Wow.
Seriously?
Really?
You have more trouble with Roy while playing Peach than you do with Marth?
What kind of Peach player are you?
Peach completely destroys Roy. Thats his absolute worst match up. I have never lost to a Roy with my Peach before. Its just near impossible to lose.(I have played really good Roys before)

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
that sounds great, actually

-hbox
Get off my account you nub :ohwell:

Edit: hey are you doing housing and a box fest before gigs? And Brian is it alright if me and juan catch a ride with you to gigs?

Edit Edit: Brian could you send me some of those vids from yesterday or upload the to youtube? I think looking at my matches is prob one of the best ways to fix mistakes.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Wow.
Seriously?
Really?
You have more trouble with Roy while playing Peach than you do with Marth?
What kind of Peach player are you?
Peach completely destroys Roy. Thats his absolute worst match up. I have never lost to a Roy with my Peach before. Its just near impossible to lose.(I have played really good Roys before)
He's saying he'd rather use Roy vs Marth than Peach, not Roy vs Peach rather than Marth.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
****!!!

Did anyone find/take a black memory card with a 1 written on it (in white out)???

I just looked at my cube today and it wasn't in it, not anywhere in my bookbag either!!!

If anyone found it/remembers taking it please tell me!!!

:colorful:

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
QDVS, I HAVE YOUR MEMORY CARD, IT IS IN MY CUBE. IM NOT SURE WHO PUT THERE BUT I JUST FOUND IT. I DIDNT PACK UP MY CUBE AT THE LAST GIGS. I THINK HUNGRY DID IT FOR ME. ANYWAYS, WHEN I OPENED UP THE BAG LATER ON I REALIZED THAT THERE WAS A MEMORY CARD ON IT. I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THAT I FOUND A MEMORY TOO, LOL. I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU TOMORROW ^_^...peace

-hiro

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Queen, your memory card was getting passed around a bit because some cubes got reset. I meant to make sure it got back to your cube before I left, but I forgot. :(

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Alright...so I have no real reason to not make this January tourney...it's three days before my B-Day...hehe I expect presents...

Thomas, you up for teaming?

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Not sure I'll be going to this one, because school starts again on the 7th so I'll JUST have gone back to G-ville.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Someone tell me the next gig is? Maren shall we team up this time or shall it be me and legion?
legion needs to make her own SWF account already.

kyon is the greatest peach that ever stayed over at my house

=1/2 compliment
that made me LOL

Me and MarIn are eternal partners foo
this is truth, at this point it would be just too weird to see marin and zoro at the same tourney and NOT teaming...peace

-hiro

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I don't understand how that 9 yr old kid functions.

I prefer competitive games where you control what happens, instead of just having to keep up with what's happening. (GH, DDR, Donkey Konga, etc.)

But I have mad respect for Guitar Hero Players.

And I also have mad respect for ESam.

And for Skrach8.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Why yes. Yes they do.

I think I'm just going to show up regardless of midterms. How can one say school johns? It's just not a good enough excuse.
Plus, won't they be over?

And another plus, aren't they technically post-midterm exams now the way they're scheduled? It's no longer the middle of the term.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
kyon is the greatest peach that ever stayed over at my house

=1/2 compliment
Thanks boi! I think.

Me and MarIn are eternal partners foo
Yeah I know. Nothing wrong with having a little Peach and cream fun lol.

legion needs to make her own SWF account already.

that made me LOL
Hush boi! You shall see. i will own you very soon.:) And yes we keep telling her to.

Top Bottom