• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/22 - 1/12 - 2/23 GIGABITS - 3 Melees till a Brawl

SmashMac

Smash Lord
This was a great tourney. I had a lot of fun and met a lot of people. Great job to HungryBox for doing great. I'm also very impressed with H1roshi's and xYz's performance despite there placing. Good job XIF and Lamb for 2nd and 3rd, and my two brothers Shiz and KSN for getting 1st and 5th, respectively. I had a great time.

Lolz @ me and Renth staring at each other a few times between 7 hours trying to figure out why the other person was staring at the other and then in the middle of the tourney, figuring out who each other were. You're an awesome person Renth and it was great meeting you. Your Ganon is broken too.

To everyone else, great job. Had a lot of fun. God Bless You All and Merry Christmas.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
LOL at louis post... and I agree Hbox is def in the top spots for CFL... keep working on it, now you need to go to SFL, just dont let your head xplode. that kinda stuff gets 4 stocked round these parts boy!

Renth

Smash Hero
This was a great tourney. I had a lot of fun and met a lot of people. Great job to HungryBox for doing great. I'm also very impressed with H1roshi's and xYz's performance despite there placing. Good job XIF and Lamb for 2nd and 3rd, and my two brothers Shiz and KSN for getting 1st and 5th, respectively. I had a great time.

Lolz @ me and Renth staring at each other a few times between 7 hours trying to figure out why the other person was staring at the other and then in the middle of the tourney, figuring out who each other were. You're an awesome person Renth and it was great meeting you. Your Ganon is broken too.

To everyone else, great job. Had a lot of fun. God Bless You All and Merry Christmas.
hahahah so true

love ya too.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Sorry to hungrybox for being an *******. I still don't like the way you act most of the time but that doesn't make it acceptable for me to be an *******.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Thnaks for all the support guys

I'm looking forward to Doodah's tourney to see how I do

Sheer its all good i was acting like a ***** anyways so don't worry

Skratch - Thnx for the support

dammit....i made a huge shoutout but my comp gayed out on me...props to everyone!

happy birthday jesus!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
wow, i hope that skrach is sincere in what he said to hungrybox. that was some true ish. hungrybox is just too consistent and nobody can disagree with that. my vote goes for him being number 1 jiggs in Fl hands down. lambc0ck can back me up on that one. and at least top 4 in CFL....peace

-hiro

vericz

Smash Champion
wow, i hope that skrach is sincere in what he said to hungrybox. that was some true ish. hungrybox is just too consistent and nobody can disagree with that. my vote goes for him being number 1 jiggs in Fl hands down. lambc0ck can back me up on that one. and at least top 4 in CFL....peace

-hiro
Don't worry juan i wont tell them the secret of beating you that works 100% of the time!! ;)

skrach8

Smash Lord
and then there is xif...... HBOX for numero uno jiggs. BUT BUT BUT...... i just wish RIP would take this stuff seriously. i still got to hold it down NT style. tru.

oh yeah.... as for queen. i will never say ur not a marth main ever again. your marth is too good.

hopefully i can join the ranks of top cfl players once again with hbox, colbol, exarch and queen when he is NT CFL branch lol tru. i had tons of fun this tourny. everyone is getting too good. FL for the win. i remember we were the scrubbiest state, now we ****.

random shout outs to the BBB BROS, sheiksssbbbbmmmm, lamb, chai, wato, melbourne, reno and anderson, apopka for having no smash, NT, TNT, Noob Testament, The Noob Testament, Christmas, FL, noobs (sighrax) jk, pete, ROHINS, ROHINSx2, JOETRU, and Skrach.

Can i get a hoorah and a raised fist?

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
Jigglypuff <3!

Here hungry, eat some more ego puffs.
hungrybox just gained +150 Ego Points. Only 250 more before you gain another level!

[ Leggo my ego!]

Merry Christmas all

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Otru are you up for a 2$ fox ditto MM. Sry i didn't make the last gigs my parents major ly g@yed me out. But this gigs should be fine I just hope we have a good turn out like last gigs.
Yea.... MMs anyone???

Col Bol

Smash Champion
If no one noticed, my post had all of fox's colors as the letters...

:D

(Checkered Vans to win Jan gigs?)
(How much money will Checkered Vans win at Jan gigs?)

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Gameplay Johns, i've seen better days gfua!

Shoutouts: (A little late)

Some WATO
HBox: Hot dang dude way to go! major props, aaaand you beat all of my other characters at the smashfest the night before. Good stuff. Hbox for power rankings?

(disassociated) F-0: Thanks for the wake up call on DL. Way too take a game off me!! I should have stuck with Roy. Oh and I counterpick CF with YS when i'm not being super serious and picking mute.

Some SYL
Raistlin: Ho-lee-crap. Amazing Patrick, good stuff!

DarkSonic: WTF you got the most suprising tippers on me! Way to take it to 3 games (iirc)

Boosely Bunch:

Boosely: Roy > Marth? Or is it the other way around. Seems like Roy is the more solid pick against marth than peach.

Crom's Crew:
YOU GUYS ARE PAIN IN THE ***es TO HIT!!! AUGH STOP RUNNING FROM ME!!!!!!!

Saab: Good games, sucks about that SD on FD. Course I couldn't CG you for some reason that match, so i guess it made up for my multiple mistakes.

Mr. Anderson: Ugh those games were SO HARD. good deal.

Reno: Seems like your crew just likes to SD against me! Hooray!

SWFL:

3 Brothers: How did ALL of you leave without playing me! Shame on us!
Benny: Florida doesn't have enough sheiks
Bronson: Cheating me out of games i see.
Barry: bah! didn't get to play you either!

Chris: Thanks for the game! Lots of fun. More games next time!

QDVS: Darn new fangled uber techy new generation of smashers

SEFL:
Xif: I HATE how bad I am at peach dittoes. But on the other hand, drinking soda out of a cup you finagled for me whilst playing footsie with Xiffers himself = best part of the tourney. Way to go against Shiz, and thanks for teh compliments on my sheik.

Chops: Kinda sorry about picking mute, but i wanted to win one game. I should have gone marth 3rd match too. Holy crap I can't think that fast. Too good chops!

Elliot: Solid peach! I like the FC -> grab stuff it's too hot.

TNT:
Heeeey Skrach

Dop is sexy but i couldn't recognize him

I am very upset i missed friendlies with sexyz

CE:
Derf: Best marth in FL

Rohins: It's not going to be the same without you.

Mark: Ganon ****! get better and lets play soon i wanna try some stuff.

Fenrir: Family Johns

Maybe more to be added later.

Top Bottom