• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/22 - 1/12 - 2/23 GIGABITS - 3 Melees till a Brawl

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
holy **** dude. your like amazing, i've never seen anyone play like you. <end sarcasm>
no one cares how good or not good you are.
Haha, but nobody wants to come drive and pickup someone who just sux at the game. I just wanted people to know that I know how to play the game...cuz I'm not gonna have transportation when I get to Orlando. Don't get angry ^_^. I don't actually have a huge ego, if that's how it seemed.

skrach8

Smash Lord
ahh i MIGHT come this afterall. we will see how the night goes. col bol whos is ur team partner for this gigs. or ryan. or anyone. get at me.

chai

Smash Rookie
there you gooooooooo dude
dude ****ing come down today man
kyle and i want to hug you simultaneously!!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'm getting ready to head over there now. I hope it's open on time today, cuz I hate waiting outside :(.

Hooray for holding it down.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
It was great seeing everyone again. Florida has a lot of amazing players. I hope you all keep it up in Brawl because you know I'm gonna be playin you guys. I'd write every one of you a personalized shout out but I don't think people want to skim through a novel just to read the one line pertaining to them.

Thanks a bunch guys for creating team names with Rohins in it. I didn't even realize how many of you guys did that until I heard the matches called out. I just might have to legally change my last name to Rohins after hearing it so much today.

I'm going to miss all you guys but I'll keep it real with you online when Brawl comes out. Also look out for me next year when I come to visit there should be a Rohins coming during the holiday season(s).

to be continued . . .

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
It was great seeing everyone again. Florida has a lot of amazing players. I hope you all keep it up in Brawl because you know I'm gonna be playin you guys. I'd write every one of you a personalized shout out but I don't think people want to skim through a novel just to read the one line pertaining to them.

Thanks a bunch guys for creating team names with Rohins in it. I didn't even realize how many of you guys did that until I heard the matches called out. I just might have to legally change my last name to Rohins after hearing it so much today.

I'm going to miss all you guys but I'll keep it real with you online when Brawl comes out. Also look out for me next year when I come to visit there should be a Rohins coming during the holiday season(s).

to be continued . . .
:(

Man, Ima miss you RIZL

good luck in WA though

Raistlin

Smash Lord

to be continued . . .
This sucks man. Why must you leave us?!? :(

Noishe

Smash Rookie
Was I cool enough to get shout outs this time? XD

Great tourney you guys. I had a great time and learned a lot. I should be coming to the next ones, too. I look forward to it!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Noishe gets a shoutout for being technical.

Raistlin gets a shoutout for beating Q. :embarrass:

Hungrybox gets one for keeping up with top players.:dizzy:

Xif gets one for beating Shiz.:mad:

Shiz gets one for beating Xif.:mad:

Lambchops gets one for having a HUGE c0ck and also being awesome.:cool:

Boss Magnet gets a shoutout for being a hot female smasher babe.;)

Juib and Bergoth get shoutouts for SOMEHOW managing to beat the Boss Magnet :):).

Bifocals gets a MADD cool shoutout for being really awesome this gigs!:lick:

Smashmac gets a shoutout for being my hero.:laugh:

Hiroshi gets a shoutout for really nice teamwork.:confused:

Luis and Aasem get a shoutout for being really cool @ Silver Mine.:p:

I hopefully get some shoutouts for all the CAKES and BROWNIES and assorted SNACKS that I brought for everyone ;):chuckle::laugh::lick::psycho:

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
Rx-: I'm going to be decent at this game just in time for everyone to stop playing and go to brawl.>P

Noishe: Technical, terrifying, and as awesome as ever

Hungrybox: You didn't make third! Tragedy!

Hiroshi: Wouldn't be gigs if I didn't hear you scream something profane at least once >D

Darksonic: My a$$ still hurts, at least I got ONE stock off of you. One of these days I'll figure out how to re-attack that fast.

Ted: TEEEEEEED BOOOOOOSLEY

Melbourne: Where were you guys?

Anyone whose names I didn't get: Good matches all around, I'll see yall in a month.

And remember, you're twice as awesome if you can walltech in real life >D

Renth

Smash Hero
S h O u T o U t S

Exarch: Thanks for taking me, you're the best.

Derf: Your Marth training lately has been too good.

Rohins: SLAPPYMCCOPPER! Miss/love you man come home soon.

Fenrir: Sister Johns.

Renth: You've learned a lot today! keep up the good work. Hopefully earned some new respect =)

Melbourne: Good job you guys ***** today.

HungryBox: You straight up ***** me in tournament dude keep it up.

Hiroshi: You're getting there dude.

UUUAAA: have.... i even ever played you before. :laugh:

Zoro/Marin ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ :laugh:

QDVS: Good to see you as always Andy.

XYZ: I love our matches.

Skrach: Good matches.

Otru: Truuuuu

Col Bol: Family Johns

Dark Sonic: always happy to see ya.

Raistlin: good **** vs. that QDVS guy.

Ted Boosley/Juib: nice seeing you guys (but not playing you XD)

Lambcock: Finally played you and our matches were tight good ****.
the rest of lambcocks crew: i don't think i played any of you... :laugh:

DaShizWiz: Nice to meet you Bronson i'm sure next time we'll get games in.

Smashmac: Good games and a lot of fun can't wait to see you again.

KeepSpeedN: I appreciated the time we spent together, we both learned a lot from
this tournament buddy. Just don't forget all the things we talked about man. Thanks for the drink/food and for the long talks about life, you're the best. I'll be sure to try to visit sometime. www.myspace.com/renth hit me up.

XIF: You're one of the few people i've always wanted to play and i did. You're too good vs. Ganon. Good stuff.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
So what were results?
More like what weren't the results!

But seriously...

I'm not sure if this is true, but I heard Hungry beat Speedn...

If so, goooooood ****

If not, oh well :D

Also, I think it was

1 Shiz
2 XIF
3 Chops
4 HBox
5 Speedn

That's all I know, one of the 40 people that were actually at the tournament should add more

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
just got back home wtf why am I still up but w/e good **** to everyone.

First and foremost I want to preface any statements in the post with

I HAD A MUCH EASIER BRACKET THAN THE OTHER TOP 5 PLACERS

I really dont feel justified in getting second place because I think that there were talented players who are better than me that deserve those placings. But that is how tournaments work sometimes you luck out and in my defense I almost always get really hard brackets this time I was let off easier.

in other news

I BEAT DASHIZWIZ'S FOX IN WINNERS FINALS WITH MY PEACH THREE TO TWO

sorry bronson I love you but I, nor very many other people, get an opprotunity to say that very often. I had to seize it. As a consolation after my vain valiant efforts first set of grand finals and the first match of the second set, you got to embarrass me pretty badly the last two matches.

And chops: get revenge next time

And speedn: quit sandbagging and own your brother (and h-box) >_>

And Colbol: quit being a loser who has to leave early and team with me

And joetru: quit being........*pause*..........truuuuuuuuu (chillest guy I know, mad cool)

And luiskrach: quit being such a chill dude... but everyone messes up in matches =)

And exarch: quit betraying peach... loser... <3

And aasem: quit being so brown and sexy

And renth: quit falling for my tricks nice ganon but I should train you in the trickiness of peach

And hbox: quit winning

And announcer dude: "dashfwiz!"

Zoro

Smash Champion
Shoutouts: cuz thats what i do

Rohins- Im going to miss you so much man. Florida will never be the same now. Good luck in WA go own those guys.

Zoro- u alright

Marin- You did really well im very proud of you, i think you did alot better then i did. I know your going to be gettin better an better. I swear ill get better in teams too haha. im glad you had a really good day.

Uuaa- You were doin real well too man sucks that u got OWNED by reno learn how to play samus

Hiroshi- Great job in doubles and dont worry about singles you got some really hard matches in the first 2 rounds. Your good

Raypuff- So glad to have you back in florida man! We missed you. Your puff is insane bro

Hungrybox- I didnt see it but great job beating KS im sorry i wasnt there to support you for the other matches lol. awesome fest

At&t- WHY DID U LEAVE MAN!?

Kyoooon(thats so gary) - peach surprised me dude its very good. Im mad jealous of yo psychic powahs

Legion- You did well keep playin an ull be awesome in no time.

F0- your awesome dude glad you had a good day.

Renth- Thanks for comin to the fest even tho we didnt get to play. Your funny

Exarch- Same as above

Action *******- Your gettin better man

Xyz- Yo falcon upgraded! Its sooo hard to play i need to go over more now lol

XIF- Man ive always wanted to play you but it sucks that u sandbagged hardcore lol
Yes i know......projectiles are annoyin as ****. Thanks for the compliments for me an my girl haha.

Dashizwiz & lambchops- You guys reminded me of how much i suck in teams and smash in general :).

Mr.anderson & Reno- You guys did well against us. if someone would stop killin herself...we would have stood more of a chance. nah she wont kill herself ever again so there will be no johns lol. Good games

Chris- Sorry about goin shiek in the first match but when I see a link player I dont know I go safe. Ill go link all matches next time. Your link is good man.

Elliot- Nasty peach, I was gettin tired of gettin wooped I cant go link vs you ill just gay you next time with someone else haha.

Keepspeedn- Is a funny guy

Rx- for being the cake mastah!

Noishe- surprises me with her technicality

ive missed some people.
owell
sorry

Finch

Smash Lord
Congrats to Shiz for winning and being amazing.

Congrats to XIF for actually beating shiz.

Congratz to Hungrybox for 4 stocking Lambchops, even if you didn't get 3rd.

I had fun at this tourney and learned a lot. Perhaps I'll even talk to some people at the next one. For this one I had no confidence in my skills, although looking back I should have had some, so I only played like 2 friendlies, lost to someone decent my first match, and then had to play ShiekSSBM in losers. I also found out I don't know how to counterpick at all, but w/e. I'll see you all at the next gigs.

Top Bottom