• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/22 - 1/12 - 2/23 GIGABITS - 3 Melees till a Brawl

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Pools means that you get in groups of 5-7 people, and you play 2 games with each other person in your group, and the people with the highest number of wins from each pool advance to the brackets.

If there are pools at this tourney, you'll have a lot more fun, but the tourney will take longer.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Queenie is swfl still staying at my apartment friday night? If so when do you plan on comming? Don't come too early cause I got a lot of **** I gotta do tomorrow. I guess 8 would probably be good.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Queenie is swfl still staying at my apartment friday night? If so when do you plan on comming? Don't come too early cause I got a lot of **** I gotta do tomorrow. I guess 8 would probably be good.
Is there a smash fest at your apartment Friday too, or are you just housing?

skrach8

Smash Lord
ok i think i get it but the pictures too small, any suggestions??

one last thing,

you have the original bracket, lets say i win so i go the winners bracket, then in the next round i lose, where do i go to, against who do i play???
THIS GUY IS FROM DR...
EEYYESSS!!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
If people in the UCF area want to smash Friday night, we could always have a smashfest on campus. If you're at UCF tommorrow night, and you've got nothing better to do, call me at 321-604-8717. The doors of smash are always open.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
John were smashing at my apartment tomorrow night. Me, you, Will, Jon, Colin and SWFL.

Were just not having an open smashfest like normal because we don't have room.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Wait a minute... I haven't seen any posts from Exarch or Fenrir in forever. Those punks better show up.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Gigs should offer some benefit to people who bring setups. Like $2 off entry, or something similar. I think we could have more setups then there is room for if the was more motivation to bring them. Plus, 2$ off of entry fee would only mean a dollar out of each pot, which would only mean 50c taken away from the first place pot. But it seems like there could be other options too.

shiseiten

Smash Cadet
I may be able to go :p Could anyone tell me which is the closest train station to the place, or something?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
can't make this tourney...Sister is flying in to Tampa that day, so count me out. Last I heard, Thomas is going to make it.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
I'm a Ganon main from Tx and will be in Orlando Saturday night until the 26th. If anyone wants to play (anyone good, i don't travel to florida for new players...sorry :p), just call me at 832 262 8416.

For an idea of how I play, here's a sh***y combo vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYtw0Mm-EpQ
if ur down for the TNT challenge then you are invited to my crib at UCF, we can smash during the week if your down

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
I'm a Ganon main from Tx and will be in Orlando Saturday night until the 26th. If anyone wants to play (anyone good, i don't travel to florida for new players...sorry :p), just call me at 832 262 8416.

For an idea of how I play, here's a sh***y combo vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYtw0Mm-EpQ
holy **** dude. your like amazing, i've never seen anyone play like you. <end sarcasm>
no one cares how good or not good you are.

FoxFtw

Smash Apprentice
Pools means that you get in groups of 5-7 people, and you play 2 games with each other person in your group, and the people with the highest number of wins from each pool advance to the brackets.

If there are pools at this tourney, you'll have a lot more fun, but the tourney will take longer.
well i guess if thers 5-7 people it will be 4 of them classifying to the bracket.

And the 2 games you play against each person in your group, is it 2 games or 2(bestoutta3) matches?

Top Bottom