• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/24/2007 - GIGABITS (Orlando, FL) - SSBM Tournament - Farewell to Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renth

Smash Hero
actually,im the one who told Kokichi about the threads.

so if anyone is upset because the thread's are closed,feel free to flame me and get some infraction points!
Just when i thought you couldn't be more of a ***** mooney you get every thread we have fun with and get it closed you ruin all aspects of the word fun feel free to add this to the list why most people don't like you. So everyone can thank mooney for closing my random facts thread, Laijins thread about me making negative posts, and Chaddds thread about Laijin needing to change his sig/avatar all were fun threads but as i said the word fun obviously isn't in Mooneys dictonary.

edit:

go tell a mod i just said this too feel free you've gotten most other threads closed because people make fun of you. For real get over it.

/end angry post.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Just when i thought you couldn't be more of a ***** mooney you get every thread we have fun with and get it closed you ruin all aspects of the word fun feel free to add this to the list why most people don't like you. So everyone can thank mooney for closing my random facts thread, Laijins thread about me making negative posts, and Chaddds thread about Laijin needing to change his sig/avatar all were fun threads but as i said the word fun obviously isn't in Mooneys dictonary.

edit:

go tell a mod i just said this too feel free you've gotten most other threads closed because people make fun of you. For real get over it.

/end angry post.
man.

I really do not want to get in an argument with you.

It just burns my skin. :ohwell:

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I just noticed that you posted that Josh needs a partner. Sorry.

Hey does anyone want to team with Harriet the Guy. I just found out that he needs a partner.

Fail

But seriously, good luck to Jigglypuff/Marth rapeage.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
happy bday to sheermadness hes 21!!
maddd happy birthday to Smash Gordon!!! Now hurry up and buy alcohol for all the minors!!! ;)
Hahaha i got sooo ****ed up last night. And I also have the worst hangover ever. :(

I don't think I can come to this though. Sucks cause I was gonna team with the THELAW.

Derf, I'm going to be in Jacksonville. I don't know what these other kids are doing so you'll have to ask them.

lOOK at sheermadness's face(bottom left) hahahha!!! that kid took in so many shots that night! lol
TORRRYAAA!!!!!:chuckle::laugh:

Vijin

Smash Ace
Happy Birfday to Madness! I'd say something like "Don't get too poo-faced" or something like that, but I think it's too late :)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
LOL look at will trying to embarass me with embarassing pictures. You can't embarass me you noob. I can post pictures of myself being smashed too.

Noob Testament's night out.

Missing in action - Skrach

Renth

Smash Hero
I am rideless so unless someone wants to pick me up and take me back i'm out of this tourn.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
^^
MUHAHAHAHAHA Zelda and her High Heels of doom.

Sure thing Vijin. Since it's official that Raistlin won't be comming. And I wouldn't mind teaming with Jigglypuff.:laugh:
NOOOO! Crew priorities!!! and remember those donuts i gave you?! and that time we spent in the car? i had dibs on you from raisin-box a week ago!

Happy birthday sheer. you'll be breathing my air sometime soon.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
ohh snap, my bad derf i never answered back... yeah were not gonna be here on friday, were goin back home to apopka for the holiday so theres no smashfest

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
NOOOO! Crew priorities!!! and remember those donuts i gave you?! and that time we spent in the car? i had dibs on you from raisin-box a week ago!

Sorry man, but I just told Vijin I'd team. And I'm a Man/Kid/Spiky Black Hedgehog with running shoes and gloves of my word.

derf

Smash Ace
orlando area smashers--

id like to smash on friday if possible. ill probably be somewhat busy that day, but id like to squeeze some matches in somewhere. i can drive throughout the greater orlando area. if anyone is interested, please let me know (pm me a phone number if possible)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Derf needs to get warmed up so he can win this ish. He's mad **** when he gets on his game.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at UCF and everyone in Noob Testament and everyone else!

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
Happy Turkey Day to you as well! Remember guys, make sure you bring PLENTY of leftover Turkey on Saturday and eat it before you play matches against me. That way halfway through the match it'd be as if you were sleeping... aka closing your eyes more than they're open. ;D

Hey... a n00b can hope right?

Raistlin

Smash Lord

I hate you.

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
Yo, I'm in Orlando visiting family and I might be able to come to this. Only problem is that my controller is at home in West Palm. Could someone hook me up? I'll give you collateral. :)

HBOX

Smash Rookie
Wow....

i got banned

so now i have to be a good boy for a week.

Anyways, Raistlin, Raisin-box would be a ridiculously awesome team name if you and me were to team.

HBOX

Smash Rookie
im gonna play a bit with hungah today for some warmups for tomorrow. so you better be ready to handle the warmed up version of hiroshi, this kids serious...peace

-hiroshi

get ready to eat my pengiun lol

sigh

C@sh needs housing again and he'll probably call me again

i told him i'd call him when you got to my place

anyways

get your *** over here

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Wow....

i got banned

so now i have to be a good boy for a week.

Anyways, Raistlin, Raisin-box would be a ridiculously awesome team name if you and me were to team.
Lol, actually it would be, despite raisins being gross. And +5 cool points for your avatar because penguins are awesome.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Ok, so I'm definitely making this as always...

Fred and I are teaming, apparently....I won't oversleep this time, I sware

Opening up pretty much a blank check MM with whoever wants it. Name your price and the match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom