• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/24/2007 - GIGABITS (Orlando, FL) - SSBM Tournament - Farewell to Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Juib.

He don't want a piece of this Asteroth :p

rofl

Good ish on 2nd in teams! You and Dark Sonic holdin it down!

I'll post shout outs later
Thanks, We gotta do the same next Gigs! Falcon!

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Whooooooo, props to Vijin and Dark Sonic on second place! Boo for not winning the whole thing, though.

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
Raistyman, you have competition now. ;D

~Nothing was here~

<_<
>_>
^_^

See? Nobody saw that. Fenrir, I guess postpone our MM for next Gigs?

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts!

derf - sound johns!
to pool number 4 - kill grandma! kill whitey!
lime, monk, felipe - fun smashing with you guys look forward to it again :D
phanna - aka fanta - ****.. almost had you
dguy - ****.. almost had you too
noishe - **** i dont think i coulda got dop that well.. good job.. wow ;)
angry lobster- you're a beast..
xyz - be gayer than the box
hungrybox - its a **** in a box!
hiroshi - lose, you out of it today meng?
abib - i like you, but you're crazy

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Ok, I have to get this done before I go to work...

Pool 1 peeps:

Colbol- Man, you ***** us. It was an honor to face you, even though you only went Fox for Dguy and I think Juib. Good job on taking singles.

DGuy- I finally got to face you after all of the talk on the IRC. Very, very good matches. Your Mew2 is too ******** for me to handle.

Cap'n Crunch- Phew, our matches were insane. You have a very good Fox on your hands, just work on not being predictable. I am sure next time we meet, the matches will only be better!

Juib- I am sorry I played like a moron. I warmed up after playing Colbol, Cap'n Crunch, and Dguy. But after that there was a long period I didn't play at all. But hey, no johns, I shall do better next time.

the other two guys- Good stuff, I think I would have done better if I had played straight through my matches. Next time I will play smarter.
----------------------------
Other peeps:

Bane- It was very fun staying up until 3 the night before the tournament, thanks for housing us.

Monk- I wish I could have seen your pool matches, from what you said, they were really good. I also wish you could have seen me in some of my pools, you would have been proud too.

freddy- Man, you need to come to the boards more often fool!

^ you three guys- I know, double shout outs for you. But hey, it was fun, I am glad we were able to make it there and back safely. I won't be driving to another Gigs in the near future, it is just too far for me to travel when I work on Sundays.

Zoro- I always love our dittos, sorry I didn't get to fight you warmed up. But hey, those 1 and a half matches were fun! Next time bro, next time!

Rohins- Good seeing you again, it won't be the same after you move to Washington. Lol, I still can't believe I drove to Orlando. It is rather ironic that two seats opened up when I was already in Plant City and heading to Gigs. So, for next time (the 22nd of December I think) I call dibs.

Aqua- Sorry for leaving you behind, I feel like an A-hole. I did call your house for about an hour trying to wake you up. But again, I am sorry.

Fenrir- I need to be more assertive if I want some matches with you. I want some Link dittos next time we are in the same room, I will make sure of it.

anybody I missed- Good stuff, as always. I wish I remembered who I was am talking to... but oh well. Curse my memory.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
alright shoutouts....

Aqua:...Pick up the phone yo
---
Xyz: close matches man glad I could get to play you
---
CKRikou: ...so much downsmash...good matches...it was either going to be you or me coming out of pools and I already messed up earlier on but no johns
---
Hungrybox: good job taking second...I think you should have just forfeited so you could have got third but whatever
---
Dguy: glad to play against your Mewtwo...I swear people these days just give me more and more reasons to ban battlefield...I find it funny everyone in the entire world watched that match between you and bane
---
Phanna: Did you and CKR ever get a chance to do that Red Kirby ditto money match for the honor of Red Kirby?
---
Rohins: Didn't get to play any matches against you oh well maybe next time
---
Bane: BEST GAME AND WATCH EVER END OF DISCUSSION! yeah we gotta start hanging out more
---
Fenrir...or is it Fenear?:Thanks for the advice against Hbox...just fireball camp/laser camp...I should have listened I might have won...probably not...but still
---
Everyone else in pool6: Good games
---
Great tournament

OTRU...

Smash Champion
A-L: ur too good, your falcon is beast
Bob heezy: your luigi is too good, Poke floats for the win lol
xYz: we held it down with the sick comebax, tru good ****
dop: so close... i gotta get my sheik up there to take your peach, ohh n good **** with ****** the tourney
bergoth: teams and singles were fun to play against you, you almost made me go sheik
cuz i was having a really tough time with fox
zoro: yo ur link was beasting it up in that one match that i saw u play in pools, that **** was impressive bro, teams were fun as well
derf: good games bro, all 3 games were tough
skrach: link? noob
rohins and phanna: fun team matches
ted boosley: those matches were prolly the toughest i had to play the whole night, good games bro, i really hope next time we do fox vs marth cuz i cant take those sheik vs jiggz anymore lol
colbol: i didnt play you, sux. good job in owning as usual, you need to show me how to play against jiggz with fox
hbox: playing against you is gay, next time i wont give up tho, good job on second
cptn crunch: gg
desert king: ur ganon has mad potential next time u gotta make it out of pools

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
i know

i still can't believe i got 2nd

(wink, wink)

btw louie how'd you make ur sig?

I photoshopped it. It was a pain, but i think it came out preety nicely. I would've done something cool to the background but it was originally the cap'n crunch C so i couldnt shade it or anything. Ask migi to do one for you thats where I got the idea. He helped me on mine.
Do you know if there is a way to leave the quote but make the sign full size? Its annoying.

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
^^ Smashboards limits the size of signatures, and yeah, it's a real pain. Making signatures is a fun task, though time consuming. [See below]

Oh, right. Well done freshy, well done. Maybe next time you'll catch Colbol's Fox unawares for a rest. ;D
Until then though, you have to give him credit: that low tier character of his is just too good.
High schoolers taking spots one and two --> heck yes!

Hiroshi, dude, your controller issues, that just completely sucks all sorts of round objects. My guess is somehow L, R, or Z is jammed. You know, you might be able to fix it if we open it up. 1.8mm flathead screwdriver or the tri-wing driver should allow you to do this. It won't per-fect it, but there's a good chance we could figure out the issue, and perhaps get a temporary fix until you get a new one. Just some ideas to help you out.

freshman

Smash Cadet
I'll have to admit

Colbol didn't get an actual match from me

Lateness johns

parental johns

friends parents making threats johns

just wait till iNet

Doc13

Smash Cadet
Fantastic tournament so far.

Doubles - 15 Teams
1st Team NMI
2nd Team **** & Balls
3rd Fenir & Derf

Singles - 42 Entrants

Pools going on now!
nj everyone, I wish I could have made it to this one... I'm surprised enough people came so that there could be pools though. oO

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
big ups to Dop, he's such a cutie.
very big ups to OTRU, way to step it up buddy.
and kudous to Skrach, he pulled many 2on1 in teams, he's such a star.
big downs for xYz, he beasted in friendlies and pools, but can't seem to do good in singles... :(
downs for Q for not attending. family johns
ups to everyone who went to gigs,
very big future ups to everyone who attends iNet, go there, see xyz in person...be amazed.:confused:

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
hiroshi - lose, you out of it today meng?
i guess i was.

Hiroshi, dude, your controller issues, that just completely sucks all sorts of round objects. My guess is somehow L, R, or Z is jammed. You know, you might be able to fix it if we open it up. 1.8mm flathead screwdriver or the tri-wing driver should allow you to do this. It won't per-fect it, but there's a good chance we could figure out the issue, and perhaps get a temporary fix until you get a new one. Just some ideas to help you out.
bro, it was so weird, all i did was move my controller from port 3 to port 2 and it started working just fine again.

Uhhhh strange tourney...

My crew needs to wake up.

Hbox good stuff i guess beating Fred Darrel and Aasem too?
No peach johns anymore.
i was going to mention that. he finally beat a good peach in tourney. he beat his losing to peach curse and his 3rd place curse all in one shot. +10 exp. points for his ego...peace

-hiroshi

Raistlin

Smash Lord
i was going to mention that. he finally beat a good peach in tourney. he beat his losing to peach curse and his 3rd place curse all in one shot. +10 exp. points for his ego...peace

-hiroshi
Did he go up a level?

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
bro, it was so weird, all i did was move my controller from port 3 to port 2 and it started working just fine again.
Whoa, that truly is trippy. Well at least it works again! Otherwise it would have really sucked to replace that controller because of the paucity of them right now. Hopefully next tourney you'll do better, too.

freshman

Smash Cadet
Uhhhh strange tourney...

My crew needs to wake up.

Hbox good stuff i guess beating Fred Darrel and Aasem too?
No peach johns anymore.
i suppose so

and at iNet i can stay much later cuz its so close

so
ima bring those oreos

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Now im level 64
I need to go train on some celions, or something I'm only level 61

^^ Smashboards limits the size of signatures, and yeah, it's a real pain. Making signatures is a fun task, though time consuming. [See below]

Oh, right. Well done freshy, well done. Maybe next time you'll catch Colbol's Fox unawares for a rest. ;D
Until then though, you have to give him credit: that low tier character of his is just too good.
High schoolers taking spots one and two --> heck yes!
wait til Inet freshies will be taking all top spots. Me on 3rd lol

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I need to go train on some celions, or something I'm only level 61

wait til Inet freshies will be taking all top spots. Me on 3rd lol
your more like lvl 2.
dude, we dont need another hbox style user here....1 hbox is enough.
grow some balls, stop riding the box's c0ck, and make a name for yourself.
it's annoying.

with every hbox useless post, I now have to see another useless post to follow it...
SB, needs to make a section for just useless post.

btw..
HBOX= good kid with nice intentions, annoying *** jiggly tho. We must play for 3 hours @ Inet, because I need to know how to play against annoying/campy style.
I.E = Ted Boosley/Dark Sonic/HBOX

Zoro

Smash Champion
I know how to play against him

spam the **** outa him with projectiles

Foreal

Actually Hungrybox and Captain Crunch are twin brothers but they dont wanna admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom