• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/24/2007 - GIGABITS (Orlando, FL) - SSBM Tournament - Farewell to Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
awww....
everyone is being a good sport.
+10 exp points for everyone.

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
wait, its curse on you? what do you mean by that? well rohins is helping out with carpooling. yes, im pretty sure im still hiroshi...peace

-hiroshi
yah every time i go to kissimmee my car breaks down or i get a flat tired after everything closes at 6pm lol or half my **** gets stolen, or i almost have to kill a wanna-be gangster.. just nothing but bad times in kissimmee its cursed and if i had the choice of erasing it i would

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
i dont. you think its pretty clear cuz you already have this negative image of me in your head so i can only do wrong in your eyes at this point. at the time i just couldnt believe that was the ruling, it didnt seem fair at all. i truly did not believe it. and here you go STILL implying false stuff in that i knew when i didnt. well, eventually when you cool down about this, hopefully we'll be on speaking terms again. im already pretty cool about. im calm. i also realized its over already and we just cant change the future. all we can do is accept what happened and let it go. i already said not to worry about it in the future....peace

-hiroshi
i am guilty with a predispositioned bias against you.. but i think this is the most intelligent and mature non-negative thing ive ever heard you say

regardless of the rules i think any tie whatsoever should result in another 2/3 and/or round robin
but i actually enjoy the game and i dont make the rules..

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Yeah, I know that you know now and will change in the future, but I seriously wish that you would admit that maybe...just maybe...something you did was wrong and apologize for it. Dodging the issue and tossing it to other people is not satisfactory here.
ok, i do respect you fenrir. you are really good. and yeah i make fun of you losing to hbox, but its all in good fun. so for you, i will openly admit, that in retrospect, i was wrong in going to mwarhead considering players like phanna told me the correct ruling. i should have stopped right there. but i will say this. AT THE TIME I DID NOT THINK I WAS DOING ANYTHING WRONG OR THAT I WAS DOING SOMETHING SHADY. (well, as far as the ruling goes anyway). i do undersatnd the forfeiting part is always going to have a bit of shadyness to it, but you can lose to whoever you want when you want. IMO, no matter how shady it is, if you want to lose to someone, you can lose to them without having to get in trouble. so for that, i do not regret doing it. but i will openly apologizze to everybody that i should have stopped once phanna told me the answer. i was wrong, but again AT THE TIME I TRULY DID NOT SEE IT THAT WAY. i guess i was blinded by the situation. kram, and melbourne. you guys are all cool, and i want WATO to retain its good relationship with you guys. i have nothing against any of your players. your all cool. and kram, your cool too, you just did what you did because you wanted to fight for the righteous thing, and that is truly respectable. i am completey over this and am not mad at anybody. kram, i formally take back everything i said to you in the irc and SWF. it was not my place. your an honest and good dude. next time i see you, i promise i will apologize to you in person.....I PROMISE. i luv all you guys. you really are like a second family. hope to smash with you all soon......peace

-hiroshi

dguy6789

Smash Lord
ok, i do respect you fenrir. you are really good. and yeah i make fun of you losing to hbox, but its all in good fun. so for you, i will openly admit, that in retrospect, i was wrong in going to mwarhead considering players like phanna told me the correct ruling. i should have stopped right there. but i will say this. AT THE TIME I DID NOT THINK I WAS DOING ANYTHING WRONG OR THAT I WAS DOING SOMETHING SHADY. (well, as far as the ruling goes anyway). i do undersatnd the forfeiting part is always going to have a bit of shadyness to it, but you can lose to whoever you want when you want. IMO, no matter how shady it is, if you want to lose to someone, you can lose to them without having to get in trouble. so for that, i do not regret doing it. but i will openly apologizze to everybody that i should have stopped once phanna told me the answer. i was wrong, but again AT THE TIME I TRULY DID NOT SEE IT THAT WAY. i guess i was blinded by the situation. kram, and melbourne. you guys are all cool, and i want WATO to retain its good relationship with you guys. i have nothing against any of your players. your all cool. and kram, your cool too, you just did what you did because you wanted to fight for the righteous thing, and that is truly respectable. i am completey over this and am not mad at anybody. kram, i formally take back everything i said to you in the irc and SWF. it was not my place. your an honest and good dude. next time i see you, i promise i will apologize to you in person.....I PROMISE. i luv all you guys. you really are like a second family. hope to smash with you all soon......peace

-hiroshi

You're a good guy, Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom