• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/24/2007 - GIGABITS (Orlando, FL) - SSBM Tournament - Farewell to Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
^^ Wow, people are getting banned a lot lately.

Fenrir, I'd love to donate money to ya.

$1.50? #/#? 2/3 or 3/5 ?? Your choice is fine. :D

~cult

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
ppl are playing at SOS fORT hit up otru/ skratch/sheer if its str8 to smash there.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I know its probably too late for this but im in need of a teammate. Ill go marth or fox :]

well if anyones interested let me know.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
^^ Wow, people are getting banned a lot lately.

Fenrir, I'd love to donate money to ya.

$1.50? #/#? 2/3 or 3/5 ?? Your choice is fine. :D

~cult
haha. 1.50. that's awesome.

Sure thing...sorry to say this, but I have no idea who you are in person, so you can prolly just find me and ask for it, and it'll happen. I'll be tallish, wearing a black and gold UCF hat...probably making a lot of noise.

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
Serioulsly, I need a controller. You guys <b>want</b> to play me. I'm the best in Greenland. For serious. So yeah, I'll trade some important things for a controller.

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
Fenrir,

I'm that one guy in Team See You Later that nobody knows. ;D

My "real" name is cultofrubik and I'll be wearing a blue shirt with a [go figure] Rubik's Cube on it. And yeah, scary enough, I know who you are.

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman
Fantastic tournament so far.

Doubles - 15 Teams
1st Team NMI
2nd Team **** & Balls
3rd Fenir & Derf

Singles - 42 Entrants

Pools going on now!

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
So, this tournie was pretty fun. I wanna give mad props to my partner Ares for helping me in getting 5th in teams! Ares, you're the man, man. Well, I guess I'll post more shout-outz when I find out singles results.

Zoro

Smash Champion
nmi was skrach and dop
**** and balls was vijin and dark sonic
fenrir and derf were fenrir and derf

Proteus

Smash Apprentice
As far as I can remember for teams:
1. Skrach & Dop
2. Dark Sonic & Vijin
3. Fenrir & Derf
4. Colin & Hazzard
5. Apollo & Ares/Proteus (whatever...)
5. Hiroshi & Hungrybox

Good stuff everyone. Thanks Colin for ****** us twice - Pokefloats almost worked though. I'll add more later.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I jus gotta

Shoutouts-

Bergoth- thanks for teamin with me today I thought we did well for our first time teaming..i mean i coulda done better but yeah you get it..
If the both of us are teamless and you want to team again im down

Brian- Im sorry about what happened it was my fault I shoulda just quit Im sorry for wastin it Dont hate me.

Hungrybox- didnt even try, u lucky. No seriously be glad i didnt go fo serious : ]

Skrach- I cant beat him i dont know how! just on another level completely

Ted- Yeh first ted match! the jiggly one was close u gotta admit. Your cool tho dude

Kram- good games i shoulda stayed link : (

Brian(urkel)-Im sorry for gettin so pissed but gettin 2-0d by someone who had come there for the first time and almost gettin knocked out of the tourney for it really really made me angry. You technically should have gotten out of pools instead of me but i just couldnt have that :)

Bob hazzard- Your luigi is so hard to play dude. Glad we finally got to play. Also cool guy

Dguy- Nastee match with bane

Lime- Nice seein u again ur link has improved i wish i coulda played it when u were warmed up.

Ted & Juib- Good matches very close.

Fenrir and derf- 2 good. we got owned :ohwell:

Otru and xyz- MAn those games were so close we shoulda had that! anyway good games guys ( link for fox works pretty well in teams me thinks haha)

Marin - I missed u today : (

sorry if i missed some people

sigh another bad tourney for me

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
As far as I can remember for teams:
1. Skrach & Dop
2. Dark Sonic & Vijin
3. Fenrir & Derf
4. Colin & Hazzard
5. Apollo & Ares/Proteus (whatever...)
5. Hiroshi & Hungrybox

Good stuff everyone. Thanks Colin for ****** us twice - Pokefloats almost worked though. I'll add more later.
Rainbow Cruise almost worked too.

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
Good stuff everyone. I got beasted, but it was still fun. Hopefully I can come to more.

Thanks for the thought Otru, I was already gone when you posted. The owner let me use one, so it was all good.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
crap, thats gonna be unstoppable. ok, shoutouts i guess.

SHOUTOUTS:

hiroshi: you suck
hungah: 2nd place yayuhz. you finally broke your 3rd place curse. and you beat fenrir again, so no mo' johns about zelda ^_^.
zoro: dont worry about it. what are crews for?

so all in all i failer pretty hard. im sorry WATO for not representing us like i should have. it was another wasted tourney. im so inconsistent. i didnt beat any smashers with an actual recongnizable name. i failed so hard this tourney. even teams was a disgrace. 5th place just wont do anymore. we should have gotten atleast top 3. i guess i'll try to make it up at iGT4, but im not making any promises...peace

-hiroshi

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Come on man no johns. GGs everyone I played. Congrats to everyone who placed, good ****. Fenrir you ***** me this entire tournament but you know I love you son. I also loved hungry box with mah hat, **** was hillarious.

edit:
hiroshi seriously at this point you should be able to assess your abilkty bro. you've been playing long enough **** more

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
Phanta [lawl spelling johns], I don't even know what to say. You're just... [bows down]

Culinary, dude man, amazing. For this Gigabits being like numero [very few], you have some real talent. Keep it up.

Fenrir, somehow we missed out on our money match? =( Guess I didn't get to donate. Hilarity at Kirby. ;D

Bladeofapollo, Proteus: *cries* For all intensive purposes, lg and I were giving you early Christmas presents. You know, letting you two advance. ;D

Fun stuff guys, fun stuff. It was pretty awesome to meet a lot of you rather than just knowing the amount of rapage you all can pull off.

~cult, cutting the message short to do HOMEWORK. Holy crap. HOMEWORK.

<3

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman
Great tournament guys!

I enjoyed holding it. It's been a while since I hosted one, being so busy with other tournaments and all.

I have unleashed a little bundle of joy in the form of the Gigabits Tournament Series - 3 Melee's till a Brawl!

Check it out as I know you all are coming!

BTW I am the manger of Gigabits, not the owner.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Great tournament guys!

I enjoyed hold it. It's been a while since I hosted one, being so busy with other tournaments and all.

I have unleashed a little bundle of joy in the form of the Gigabits Tournament Series - 3 Melee's till a Brawl!

Check it out as I know you all are coming!

BTW I am the manger of Gigabits, not the owner.
Good stuff! :bigthumbu

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
results singles:
1. colbol
2. hbox
3. dop
4. otru
5. ted boosley
5. fenrir
6. CaptainCrunch o_O
lol

Shoutouts
Jmanuel- lol you only won because of my cheerleading, no rly congrats man.

Colin- Thanks a lot. You rly helped me realize what was wrong my fox. I focused too much on technical not enough on mindgames and real gameplay. I prob wouldn't have made it as far as I did w.o. your advice. Some fun matches wish i could've had more.

Jweeb-(is that how you spell it?) No way am i losing to your ganon next time, I know why i lost. nice ganon

Roy## -Preety fun matches with your fox and falco

D-guy-Close as hell matches we should do more.

Otru- Ahhhhh you play so similar to me!! More matches.

Ted- Didn't get to play you but i already know how you play. Nice on 5th. more matches

Ummmm who else???

Hiroshi- thanks for ride, I'll fight you again sometime.

DarkSonic- T_T i didn't get my rematch. I won't lose next time.

Lime-nice link some more matches late

who else did I vs?

PPLZ I vs. It's all good I just have bad memory with names, good matches 2 all.

and to all a good night.
:laugh:

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
Awesome tournament as always, I'm surprised so many people were there right after thanksgiving.
Shoutouts in no particular order...

Kramx3: a cruel and unusual peach, as always.

Dguy: Funny how people kept asking if you and bane were really a tournament match.

Eckyx3: It takes a special kind of insanity to play ICs so... incongruently.

Darksonic: Perhaps next time we meet my thumbfu will not be so weak, I'll give your training idea a try

Hiroshi: Your TV is small and square >P

Hungrybox: You know we still <3 you. Even if we never feed you any.

Colbol: We're paying for your car or something aren't we?

Ted: TEEEEEEED BOOOOOOOSLEEEEEY!

Mwarhead: The trick to getting people to listen when you go Announcer mode is that we need to really believe you'll hurt us... wait... no... that's babysitting.

Vijin

Smash Ace
We should start giving shout-outs to the homeless people hanging out near the McDonalds. This is the 4th Gigabits that I've seen them there!

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
We should start giving shout-outs to the homeless people hanging out near the McDonalds. This is the 4th Gigabits that I've seen them there!
rofl

Good ish on 2nd in teams! You and Dark Sonic holdin it down!

I'll post shout outs later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom