• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/24/2007 - GIGABITS (Orlando, FL) - SSBM Tournament - Farewell to Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
* * * * **** * * * * * * * * * ***** * *** * **** *** and ****
do ont bite your thuimb
HIP CHICK YES?

In case i forgot

michael bring the lead sails
TAILSMAN?.
and that apper an chours
HOI?<Lo:bluejump::bluejump:
mr papaluopugous:
How do you are/
Drop the soapdsish and be in for a sweet iguana surprise but it cost 4 dollars for it
i wish i am dumber no fear for you and no fear ffor him and i dont foreget dat um
my autmoatoc prekropshun ended
Natura;lyl saufht
vrtech or bvtecch skarthch that b
foxy:mario::luigi::luigi::mario:

whover can translate what i just said i will let them beat me at inet

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
maddd happy birthday to Smash Gordon!!! Now hurry up and buy alcohol for all the minors!!! ;)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Hahaha i got sooo ****ed up last night. And I also have the worst hangover ever. :(

I don't think I can come to this though. Sucks cause I was gonna team with the THELAW.

Derf, I'm going to be in Jacksonville. I don't know what these other kids are doing so you'll have to ask them.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
SM do you have family in Jacksonville or something? I won't be there for Thanksgiving since I'm going to be in the Panhandle, but I might be in town for Christmas.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Now I also have to fail and say I can't make it to the tournament.

However, that's only because I have tickets to the FSU/UF game! Whoo!

So good luck to my crew, I know I'll be missed :( (only because now someone else will have to drive Dark Sonic :psycho:)

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
NARRATOR:

"And so, in the vast land of Central Florida, a rising freshman is once again given hope in the chance of winning his first tournament...."

dud dud duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh d
I'm sorry Hungrybox... As long as I'm around, a Jigglypuff player will never win a CFL tournament.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
^^
MUHAHAHAHAHA Zelda and her High Heels of doom.

I see some people are coming without a partner. Anyone wanna partner up? Dark Sonic? Law?
Sure thing Vijin. Since it's official that Raistlin won't be comming. And I wouldn't mind teaming with Jigglypuff.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom