• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/11 Gigabits Melee - Falling into Melee

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't referring to what Exarch previously said. I am talking about a crew of josh, rock, fred, and myself. But that most likely won't happen since I'm leaning to not going; as well as, Josh might be on a different crew. Who knows what will happen?
A UF crew would be unstoppable. We have to arrange that sometime.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
hmm UCF vs UF? knights vs gators in smash??? tru?

yo and raph/crispyone is 2 good, u guys gotta convince him to come to this! mad friendlies if he does!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
hahaha yo jojo you have no idea how bad i am now

If you actually wanna win you should look for someone else.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
No sane person/crew would dare challenge the almighty UFians.
Truth! UF is too good at smash haha.

hmm UCF vs UF? knights vs gators in smash??? tru?

yo and raph/crispyone is 2 good, u guys gotta convince him to come to this! mad friendlies if he does!
Thanks man for the compliments. I never got to play against your shiek, although I like your fox.

****, I'm conflicted. I want to go to this, but I have a ticket to the UF-LSU game.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't referring to what Exarch previously said. I am talking about a crew of josh, rock, fred, and myself. But that most likely won't happen since I'm leaning to not going; as well as, Josh might be on a different crew. Who knows what will happen?
UF crew should be banned!

I want some if the rest of the team can assemble.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
Raph, Gabe, Dennis, Andy and Josh I added y'all to my Brawl list. Anyone else want a piece?
Now that I'm back online.
Don't waste one of your brawl list spots on me. I pretty much stopped playing brawl a month after it came out. Sorry man!

On topic: I'm definitely THINKING about going to this tournament. Who from Gainesville are sure they are going?

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Don't waste one of your brawl list spots on me. I pretty much stopped playing brawl a month after it came out. Sorry man!

On topic: I'm definitely THINKING about going to this tournament. Who from Gainesville are sure they are going?
I don't have TV, Thomas. :p

Given anyone from UF is driving, YEHS!

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Would anyone from Gville like to pick me up along the way? I can help give some cash money for your troubles. Plus its along the way with going to Orlando so I don't think it would trouble anyone coming from there.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Truth! UF is too good at smash haha.

Thanks man for the compliments. I never got to play against your shiek, although I like your fox.

****, I'm conflicted. I want to go to this, but I have a ticket to the UF-LSU game.
Sell that **** for like $150.

Wanna throw some dollars into this? Raise the stakes tru? No "poor college student" johns!
We have got to wait to do this, I don't want to miss some hot UF-UCF action!

:(

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I'm going to this forsure, i'm unquitting melee I feel as though my falcon has gotten better from when brawl came out. so ya holla! YEHS!!

Life After Death

Smash Champion
I'm going to this forsure, i'm unquitting melee I feel as though my falcon has gotten better from when brawl came out. so ya holla! YEHS!!
lets get alot of friendlies ima get u better son and **** ur habits. and il explain how adapting works so ull know when ur adapting.

chopbox is taking this

Top Bottom