• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/11 Gigabits Melee - Falling into Melee

vZakat

Half Genie
Wait... I thought that in an ironman match you had to choose a character from each tier? Or am I thinking of something else.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
My yoshi vs those guys, 1 mm for every one.

Also scrub crew just had its first practice and well....... like a wise man says "You're done"
IC + Yoshi + Yoshi + Kirby + Gannon = WIN

Can someone explain to me how crews work.
- you need a permanent order of players.
- you cant have more than one of the same character on your team.
- its usually 1v1 knock outs

how it goes:
1. team A player 1 vs. team B player 1
2. loser is knocked out, winner plays next team member
(depending on how many deaths from the previous match the winner will suicide that many times and then start the next match)

btw if you guys by some coincidence need an extra player for scrub crew ill join!

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Lots of wrong information jumping out in this thread all at once, but i'm going to bed:
  • Hungrybox doesn't play other characters
  • Iron Mans don't need a set order
  • Or one from each tier, although I'm sure some could constructed that way depending.
  • Crews only have the first player set, then counterpick afterwards
  • Exarch actually <3's Rubik... but still gets thrown off by the name Blank User <_<;

Renth

Smash Hero
Sorry Exarch..

Too short of notice bro. although if things work out the way i hope they do.. i'll be back but it won't be in gainesville.

<3 FL.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
sorry thought it was the whole set of players lol, but i was just talking about crew battles i never heard of an iron man until today, at least for melee.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
WHY does the LSU game have to be on this day? This **** is going to be insane!

Stupid ****ty Gators, losing to Ole Miss. I'm so pissed.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
hell yea bro. looks like andy is teaming with hungry. its all good right juan? u stil got a good partner regardless. i need to practice with colin. yo kye ill pay for ur gas if u take me lol. i think matt woudl like a ride too i need to train that kid lol he's too fuking good to not be trained

Raistlin

Smash Lord
So wait, you don't need to go to the gator game now. Their hopes at the championship are done!

LAWLFUL

and can do, Mike.
See, I would, except I already made plans to sit with some friends, one of which I hardly ever see, so I'm committed. And if they beat LSU I'll be kicking myself if I wasn't there. Make sure to **** at this tourny.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
dammit brian you and your short notice!

me and chops were teaming for this like we had planned....

and then colin was gonna team with chops so i was gonna team with andy....

but now andy is teaming with colin so now Chopsbox is intact.

-______-

Top Bottom