• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/11 Gigabits Melee - Falling into Melee

SheerMadness

Smash Master
It's pritty easy to get colin to go Fox. Just **** all of his other noob characters. :)

This tourney should be pritty big. Looks like Melee might be back for good in FL.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
SYN, i'm requesting mad falcon dittos... only its based on style and technique kid!!

Linguini

Smash Master
Hey Kye could i catch a ride with you to this? Ill pay gas and whatnot.

BTW if I can go with you do you want to team? Ganon/Marth wreckage?

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Emilio, Alex says the only day you can leave is Sat. There's no way I can drive more than 1 1/2 hrs. to your house and then head to Orlando on the same day, effectively adding more than 3 hrs. to a 3 hr drive. Not to mention the drop off.

Plus, I'm not so sure If I'll have space.

If you can leave on Fri, I might be able to work something out.

-Kimosabae

Linguini

Smash Master
Emilio, Alex says the only day you can leave is Sat. There's no way I can drive more than 1 1/2 hrs. to your house and then head to Orlando on the same day, effectively adding more than 3 hrs. to a 3 hr drive. Not to mention the drop off.

Plus, I'm not so sure If I'll have space.

If you can leave on Fri, I might be able to work something out.

-Kimosabae
Not sure, but I might be able to get a ride to wherever you heading out from saturday morning, now that I think about it I prob. can. Im pretty small so I dont take up much space neways.

Just let me know if its cool that i go with you so i can make plans to be there sat morning.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
my thumb has a nasty blister :(

edit: Finch did you still want to teams for this?

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
um, just a question?

i know this is next week. but, i was just thinking about it, and......

colbol and lambchops are teaming for event 52.

hbox and hiro are teaming for event 52.

this gigs is the last nice sized melee tournament before event 52.

Event 52 is going to be a very serious and top notch level tournament, with many elites attending and, all the teams ******.

So why aren't these teams using the last possible chance we have to get serious training before the big event?

I'm just saying, i am taking 4 days off for this and using up my vacation days from work and paying for the plane ticket. I dont want it to be in vain. I want to do really good at this and have an extremely good showing in teams but I just don't feel prepared at all.

Just saying.

Event 52 is going to be some serious ****.

But, w/e then Queen needs a teammate. W/e, just what was on my mind. I just know exactly how I'm going to feel if i get a less than desirable placing at event 52 knowing i went in unprepared.

if anything, i'll just team with another WATO at this.

-hiro

Linguini

Smash Master
Queen let colin team with chops and ill team with you!!!!!

Oh and Kye, so do you have room for a wee boy like me? I can be at your crib w/e time on sat. morning.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)

Oh and Kye, so do you have room for a wee boy like me? I can be at your crib w/e time on sat. morning.
it was supposed to be me and chops and then colbol and queen

it was planned like that for a while now

-______-

and brian: if colin teams with qdvs and linguini teams with chops then i guess we'll team...

SynikaL

Smash Lord

Aiight, man I'm gonna try and squeeze you in, but that's going to be a very crappy car ride for a lot of people. Luckily, you and Lamb weigh around 90 lbs. combined. I'm not sure If I'm going to be spending Fri. night at my house or a friend's so I'll keep you posted.

-Kimo

Top Bottom