• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/11 Gigabits Melee - Falling into Melee

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
ok, like i said it was just a thought.

and yeah, it might have been planned that way, but i just thought seeing as event 52 is next weekend and it was an unplanned big event that it would be an exception........ Guess not.

it was supposed to be me and chops and then colbol and queen

it was planned like that for a while now

-______-

and brian: if colin teams with qdvs and linguini teams with chops then i guess we'll team...
wow, i can sense the enthusiasm.

-hiro

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Is there a ucf smash club or something that meets up every weekend? I'd like to go to this tourney but I'm going to be stuck in the lab this weekend.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Yeah it'd be a good idea for your and hungry to team for practice. I honestly don't think it would make a difference for Q and I.
I think it would be a god idea as well. But if hbox will honestly rather team with lamb for this, then forget it. I'll find someone else. but it wasnt just about not teaming with him. I have no problem if he wants to team with someone like lamb or colbol, its just that i thought we should get some serious practice for event 52. if i wasnt going to event 52 id have no problem at all with him teaming with lamb. But if he feels completey ready for it, then he can stay with lamb.

maybe im just overthinking event 52, and it just another melee tournament.

-hiro

Linguini

Smash Master
Emilio, I don't have a set teams partner yet.
The guy I've been talking to probably wont come.

So assuming you're there, and I'm there, and he isn't, wanna team?

I can play peach or fox in teams competently.
ill commit to team but not buts or ifs, too unreliable, and the worst thing possible at a tournament is to show up and get ditched. so if ya wanna team fosho sure lets do it.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I would love to go to this...But ima be doing several things...

1. Going to homecoming...Senior Girls asked me to go.

2. Going to THE after party that im helping to run, (Expected 100 + people inside a a 3 story house surrounded by no1...)

3. The senior guys are making a poster for me..."Kopij is in Session"...
My last name is Kopij, an most know me by that name. The poster will be put on the door of the room im in, cuz Im going to be doing alot of smashing...Not with gamecube controllers..unless I feel kinky.

Whens the next melee tourney...? I feel like going.

Linguini

Smash Master
I would love to go to this...But ima be doing several things...

1. Going to homecoming...Senior Girls asked me to go.

2. Going to THE after party that im helping to run, (Expected 100 + people inside a a 3 story house surrounded by no1...)

3. The senior guys are making a poster for me..."Kopij is in Session"...
My last name is Kopij, an most know me by that name. The poster will be put on the door of the room im in, cuz Im going to be doing alot of smashing...Not with gamecube controllers..unless I feel kinky.

Whens the next melee tourney...? I feel like going.
no johns bud, im going to homecoming too, but thankfully its on the 18th for my school.
actually i wouldnt miss out on homecoming either for smash,

UNLESS IT WAS MELEE, jk hah

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Diego team with Joe.

Joe I guarantee you Diego would be a 500% upgrade over me. I've never been good at this game and I'm even worse now.

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
i'll team with any of the noob testament people. Don't matter to me. Poker on saturday for sure. Play for fun starting around 9 and then c*sh game at midnight.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Unless somebody from gainesville/ocala can pick me up on the way, I won't be here.

Call me if you can. 13527466536
I'm housing if that helps.

yeah btw i don't need to be home at a certain time the night of this.

Mom's out of town :chuckle:

so no late johns from me!

that's why i can go to skrach's place or w/e to play poker, dennys outing, etc

Top Bottom