• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/11 Gigabits Melee - Falling into Melee

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I am so freaking sad. I can't make this. The UF-LSU game is the same weekend, and I definitely can't miss that. Dammit!

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Did I mention I'm looking forward to this?

My sheik has fallen off the pace recently : /

Juan teach me Jigglypuff! I'm so bad with him.

Gabe and Andy, Samus vs Marth friendlies

Let's do a random crew battle. Who's going to be on the crews?
Thomas

Zoro

Smash Champion
im so hyped for this gigs
Im in such a melee mood right now. I almost feel like melee isnt semi dead.

I feel like asking hungrybox to sit out for our wato vs noob testament pt.5 battle if we do it

just because we have never beat you guys without him(even though both times you wernt using your main players) and i believe we all have progressed incredibly since our first battles, you guys as well.

I want to see how well we do without him because i believe a lot of people think hungry is the main force behind the crew which whether that be true or not doesn't mean we don't have exceptional players. I mean regardless of him being there or not I'm gonna have fun with it I'd just like a chance to test our other members and myself as well.

I propose we have it like this
Roster for WATO: ( vs TNT)
Hiroshi-sheik
Vericz-falco
UUAA-fox
Zoro-link
either bluray,at&t, or marin. (whoever wants to do it) -puff,-sheik,-peach

I would have put in bluray no doubt if he was how he was in his prime but he's incredibly rusty and i dont know if he wants to play melee competitively anymore.

Anyway its just an idea so i hope we can discuss later (WATO)
Also if u guys want HB in anyway then thats ok too.

Top Bottom