• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/11 Gigabits Melee - Falling into Melee

vericz

Smash Champion
im so hyped for this gigs
Im in such a melee mood right now. I almost feel like melee isnt semi dead.

I feel like asking hungrybox to sit out for our wato vs noob testament pt.5 battle if we do it

just because we have never beat you guys without him(even though both times you wernt using your main players) and i believe we all have progressed incredibly since our first battles, you guys as well.

I want to see how well we do without him because i believe a lot of people think hungry is the main force behind the crew which whether that be true or not doesn't mean we don't have exceptional players. I mean regardless of him being there or not I'm gonna have fun with it I'd just like a chance to test our other members and myself as well.

I propose we have it like this
Roster for WATO: ( vs TNT)
Hiroshi-sheik
Vericz-falco
UUAA-fox
Zoro-link
either bluray,at&t, or marin. (whoever wants to do it) -puff,-sheik,-peach

I would have put in bluray no doubt if he was how he was in his prime but he's incredibly rusty and i dont know if he wants to play melee competitively anymore.

Anyway its just an idea so i hope we can discuss later (WATO)
Also if u guys want HB in anyway then thats ok too.
Why dont we just do 5 ppl crews like always, Oh and every other crew is NOTHING LOL

You know we all do our part in the crew battle, not just hbox- hes bad

Zoro

Smash Champion
i did mean 5 people

the 5th being one of those 3

and of course we do our parts i just wana try without him

like...WATO did exist before hungrybox u know..

Leh

Smash Ace
Yeah finch if you should come down on friday to my place, i think i can house 5 people, i'll check tomorrow. We can all play melee

Gindler

Smash Champion
crew battles huh.... the scrub crew is down

it would be

Garbanzo
Finch
Gindler(if he is willing)

if you want to join this crew you have to be a noob at melee, thats the only prereq.
Melee scrub crew? that's right up my alley. Do crew battles cost money or is it just pride on the line?

OTRU...

Smash Champion
were just doing it 4 fun gindler, but i doubt it will go down... we always try to do them, but then after everyone gets eliminated no one is willing to stay around until we have time for the crew battles. So everyone needs to stay this time!!!!!!!

Zoro

Smash Champion
were just doing it 4 fun gindler, but i doubt it will go down... we always try to do them, but then after everyone gets eliminated no one is willing to stay around until we have time for the crew battles. So everyone needs to stay this time!!!!!!!
yep
it will probably be short so im sure we will have time

WATO vs TNT!

WATO vs MELBOURNE pt 3???????

WATO vs CULADAR?

WATO vs scrub crew???

challenge us

Proteus

Smash Apprentice
yep
it will probably be short so im sure we will have time

WATO vs TNT!

WATO vs MELBOURNE pt 3???????

WATO vs CULADAR?

WATO vs scrub crew???

challenge us
I should be there, but I'm not sure about the rest of us. I know Raistlin's gonna be at the UF-LSU game, so I'm not sure if we'll have 5. We'll try though. :)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I will be a secondary for the scrub crew.

In case another scrub can't come.

I <3 Melee.

Zoro

Smash Champion
hungrybox beat zoro with 2 stocks remaining

hungrybox plays uuaa and kills himself 2 times and starts the match at that point

get it?

thats a crew battle
if there are 5 people then the entire crew has 20 stocks

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
If I did go, how about UF crew vs. any other universities?

I'm not sure if I'll go though because of same reason as Raistlin.
It wouldn't be a UF crew. =/ Proteus and DS are both in Orlando for school, not the bada** Swamp. Though I'm sure that could be arranged.

That being said, we could have a High School Crew. xD

Mix and matching would be an interesting idea.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ah, got it now. Quite the scrubby question of me, I should have the logic down for sure when/if the time comes.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
It wouldn't be a UF crew. =/ Proteus and DS are both in Orlando for school, not the bada** Swamp. Though I'm sure that could be arranged.

That being said, we could have a High School Crew. xD

Mix and matching would be an interesting idea.
I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't referring to what Exarch previously said. I am talking about a crew of josh, rock, fred, and myself. But that most likely won't happen since I'm leaning to not going; as well as, Josh might be on a different crew. Who knows what will happen?

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't referring to what Exarch previously said. I am talking about a crew of josh, rock, fred, and myself. But that most likely won't happen since I'm leaning to not going; as well as, Josh might be on a different crew. Who knows what will happen?
Yeah...just realized that. Pardon my stupidity. :chuckle:
Anyone need a teams partner? I'm not sure if my normal teammate wants to enter teams. I swear I'm not as much of a scrub as QDVS is...
Oh you know it's true. *cough*

Top Bottom