• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/11 Gigabits Melee - Falling into Melee

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
didn't know you were into fruit fetish hbox

im gonna try to make this, i wanna see how my marth does by the time this date comes

OTRU...

Smash Champion
not really but anytime i see melee gigs going down i usually try to stop by, even if its just for a lil bit

i think im doing doubles with sheer if hes still down

skrach8

Smash Lord
oh snaps joetru and skrach are comin to this, anyone want to do some training. month long training. training event of the century.

p.s. im charles barklaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy.

team High Caliber- Much Calamity................. know for the crazy shield pressure. whats good.

if you want to train, shrain. 347 724 1128

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
I was destined to come to this tournament, out of all the races on my schedule, this week is the only week that I have off! I'm totally gonna be practicing for this.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th

derf

Smash Ace
my left pinky pretty much exploded last night, and this is right about the time it should be healed. so basically, idk if im attending now

btw you wouldnt figure it would take 3 doctors 4 tries to pop my finger back in place, would you?

Zoro

Smash Champion
I was playing brawl like crazy the last few weeks

now im playing melee like crazy

I enjoy both games now except when i play dedede in brawl

I dont really care about brawl but im trying to keep up at least
With melee im trying really hard to improve and get my matchups down.

Andy i wanna play you in friendlies before this, your marth is always fun to play :)

Top Bottom