• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/30 Syracuse Smash Round 2 !!! Snakee & RaynEX!!!

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
Is this getting to big for me to just show up? Because it might happen. Hubble, Mario dittos?

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
You can get your GF to play against fool.

Might not enter teams.
nooo, teams with me, foy!!!! We'll stick it to them, fa sure!!!
Remember how good we were?

and interesting sig, emily. . . . for some reason I found myself starring at it for a good 20-25 seconds. . . .

Kantō

Smash Champion
i think were in the 60's now for attendance, which makes me brig up this point:

please be sure to show up on time, regastration is between 11AM and 1PM. if you arent there in time you will not be entered. i am going to have to enforce this rule rather stricly this tourney due to the number of entrants and the venue being cramped. after 1pm brackets will start being made and EVERY setup will ONLY be used for tourney matches. i want this to go as smoothly as possible and i know u guys will respect the rules.

Hero 13

Smash Apprentice
wow 60 entrants..mass is def gonna tear sh-it up.. we doing crews vs canada or somthing ...if so i want a part of that?

Acton

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if you have my setup listed on there either. We need a loooot more setups. I mean honestly I don't want to only be able to play some friendlies in the beginning and then my tourney matches because lets face it, I'm a scrub at the moment. I'm here for experience so more setups the better. If we only have a limited amount then its going to have to be like bry said no friendlies.

I plan to stick around my setup most of the day for recording purposes(I'm most likely going to be running a live feed off my wii if it turns out there is wi-fi at this venue) and if I'm playing a friendly and someone needs the setup I'll get off right then and there lol.

Sharky

Smash Master
unless we GET MORE SET-UPS!!!!! HINT HINT

oh yeah CJT now that I know green greens is legal I've got my cp for you if we face off in singles =D

BIG HOUSING EDIT: I will be able to house up to three people: two will get relatively comfy couches and a third will get a spare mattress (I'm pretty sure I still have it somewhere lol. I just need one thing from whoever I'd end up housing: transportation from cura's smashfest and to/from the tourney lol. I don't want to have to bike like I always end up doing =P

If I house anyone, they should come to the smashfest first, we'll meet there lol. I'm only two miles away from Cura's house, and a bit over three miles away from the tourney venue, so it's pretty convenient, location-wise. I also have a very nice tv complete with brawl/melee so if you didn't get enough at the fest we can smash some more there. =D So long as you aren't super loud or rowdy I can handle you, I'm just doing this to take some of the load off of Cura's apartment.

So yeah, PM me about housing if you need it, and you were originally planning to go to Cura's. I'm ok with last minute arrangements, as well.

another edit: are any canadian/massachusetts people bringing set-ups? if they are, they haven't mentioned them yet. =/

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Hey bry, I know that I might have mentioned this before, but is the date for SS3 set already?
And, if it is, can it be debated and changed?
Even tho im one person, i figure id try to see if the tourney can be held sometime late-june/early-july, sooner rather than later, so I could prolly attend.

Hope that made sense

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I don't play at all (almost literally) and I could still place halfway up the bracket or higher using MK.
thats because youre good at the things that translate between smash/fighting games.
Roman- for some reason I think you play falcon, that **** better be spot on or I'll be upset.

Foy- Sperm Bank.

lol at the most inconsistent person talking about somebody else better be spot on.
IM going all IC's. Cept against zeldas.
enjoy that **** that youll be receiving.
Is this getting to big for me to just show up? Because it might happen. Hubble, Mario dittos?

you gotta be there. gonna be HUGE ROCHESTER, HYEE-YOUG-JAH
how many people are coming to this ?
wow 60 entrants..mass is def gonna tear sh-it up.. we doing crews vs canada or somthing ...if so i want a part of that?
Not likely. 4 events in one day with this many people doesn't leave room for much else.
this.
please be sure to show up on time, regastration is between 11AM and 1PM. if you arent there in time you will not be entered. i am going to have to enforce this rule rather stricly this tourney due to the number of entrants and the venue being cramped. after 1pm brackets will start being made and EVERY setup will ONLY be used for tourney matches. i want this to go as smoothly as possible and i know u guys will respect the rules.
for emphasis
GET MORE SET-UPS!!!!!
for emphasis.
anothersharkyedit: WHO'S GIVING SAN A RIDE????
I talked to san, and basically its looking like hes going to have to come back to rochester, and than I will pick him up. and take him back and forth.

PinPoint

Smash Apprentice
IDK if Hubble listed my setup as his, but I'm bringing a full melee setup with 2 extra discs and a dazzle. No holding up tournaments to play the tv with recording this time :dizzy:

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
As far as setups go, I can understand wanting a TV you can use for friendlies during tourney; there's lag on a 22" LCD I got, but I can bring it for the sake of friendlies, since it's not suited for tourney play. The lag ain't huge huge, but it's there. You can brawl on it reasonably well with component cables, which I got.

Worth bringing? Y/N
I hear the venue could be cramped with this many people, in which case it might be a bad idea anyway, now that I think of it.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
That's what I figure, but I'd had some people say it wouldn't be worth it. I'll just check with goggles and make sure the space is fine in the car.

Oh, and somethin I been meaning to ask, what's this "raffle" business about? I been meaning to ask what bry has in store for this.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Once again, anyone with a brawl setup, please let me know if you want to it to be a recording setup! I'll load my sd card to it. And if it's a virgin wii, it stays a virgin. Just remember, REMOVE YOUR CUSTOM STAGES!

Kantō

Smash Champion
so i got canada bringing 3 setups, and CJT bringing his setup. anyone else i forgot to add to the list? also if u bring a FULL setup, u will get an extra 3 raffle tickets for incentive.

@KID- thankyou for making that post more noticable lol, its an important one.

Acton

Smash Journeyman
Hey bry just a suggestion, maybe you should ditto a lot of this stuff on the front page as well. Like amtrak.com for public transporation, travelocity.com for hotels. How many setups we need, and the fact that if we bring setups we get raffle tickets.

I'm not sure is my setup included in the list bry?

Top Bottom