• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/30 Syracuse Smash Round 2 !!! Snakee & RaynEX!!!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Can't go unless I get a ride. It's just not feasible. I'm not sure if the canadians are staying with me or not they haven't contacted me about anything. Even if they do come I doubt they have room for another person considering they're bringing 5 people and 3 full setups. Foy isn't coming up with a car either to my knowledge, and I'm pretty sure Jesse isn't either. Plus I can't contribute for gas, nor will I be able to repay it.

*SHRUG*

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
It's not my problem. I literally don't have the money or transportation to do this. It's not something I can magically make happen, like a lot of people frequently suggest. I'm just letting you know now so I don't no show for the tournament, it's a helluva lot more courteous so don't get on my case about it anyone. It's not like I don't want to go, as most of you SHOULD know it's completely and totally far from that...

dudutsai

Smash Lord
How much money do you need for transportation? While MDZ's cost was a bit too costly, I would be willing to chip in (maybe some others would too) a few dollars so you could come

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I'd be willing to help out a little, too, if things right now are that difficult.

Most likely I'll be there. KID said he can take me if I ride to Rochester, and one of my friends called US Trailways, and there supposedly is a ride from Ithaca to Syracuse ~7:30 AM for cheap (not found online, had to call), so we'll see.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
too much pink in the last few posts, me thinks.

and san if you get that bus sitch poppin off, you should def do that, you might even be able to help bry and them set up house.

but what the hell kind of legitamate business isnt on the internet these days?

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
So everyone knows. Im currently housing

CJT
Snakeee
Alt
Sai
Sharkys friend.
And maybe san.

And acton stated he could house 2-3 i believe. And Sharky as well might be able to house some. Im not positive as to what the candians are doing but if mana cannot house them then they need to get at me as soon as possible.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I tried really hard to get people interested in this region and people in and out of the region to actually show up. So I still want to go very badly. We'll see. I have no idea what canada is doing or if they are even coming.

TheHulk

Smash Apprentice
i see nothing about banning planking or whatoever im assuming itis legit =D

Shiri

Smash Chump
Pie sucks.
:yoshi: Kill yourself.

WTF you guys hype this **** for 3 months then ***** out 3 days b4 the tourney?!
Don't get discouraged right off the bat; wait to see how the event unfolds--sometimes it works out for the best, believe me.

i see nothing about banning planking or whatoever im assuming itis legit =D
nah melee is boring for me
This is the most ridiculous two hit combo I've ever seen.

Foy

Smash Champion
So if i cant drive to manas then i guess he isn't going =[

Yo i might be a ride to this from some smashers at RIT. Ill ask around smash club i guess.

unknown522

Some guy
Can't go unless I get a ride. It's just not feasible. I'm not sure if the canadians are staying with me or not they haven't contacted me about anything. Even if they do come I doubt they have room for another person considering they're bringing 5 people and 3 full setups. Foy isn't coming up with a car either to my knowledge, and I'm pretty sure Jesse isn't either. Plus I can't contribute for gas, nor will I be able to repay it.

*SHRUG*
oh ****, I didn't know that you were offering housing.

Ask josh about what's going on.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I tried really hard to get people interested in this region and people in and out of the region to actually show up. So I still want to go very badly. We'll see. I have no idea what canada is doing or if they are even coming.
Josh still fully intends to go with me, RaynEX, and Unknown522. I think we're bringing someone else too.

We still want to crash with you, if that's possible.

Foy

Smash Champion
I got that matchup on lock now dude. MM me?

And confirmed for This tournament, i have to pick them up at ROC airport tomorrow is MacD, LumpyCPU, and KFC.

Top Bottom