• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
ESPECIALLY ****ing hyped for Mirai Nikki.
Persona 4 should be pretty darn good though.
I'll also be watching Fate/Zero.

I read the Bakuman manga for the most part already so I ain't doing it

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Someone link me to somewhere where I can download Brave New World.

Also, I'm dropping Marth and picking up Lorelei in Pokemon Puzzle League.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
I'm honestly under the impression marth is as good as the player.

I don't think you actually need to main marth to have a good marth.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
lol OK whatever you say. Just remember that I study russian and read a lot of stuff already including Tolstoy. That man definitely is a very ... unique ... stylist and I know for a fact that he wrote sentences that are that long, ESPECIALLY in War and Peace. Like you said yourself you "just started" reading it so you should hold your judgment for yourself until you've actually read it.

Russian literature is awesome though.

:059:

V

Smash Ace
Soren your comment on Marth being as good as the player is fascinating but I can't see a good player having a good Marth until they completely know the spacing on all his moves.

:phone:

C.J.

Smash Master
Retreating fair autoSDIs out of MK's fair so you only get hit by the first and/or second hit of it (which are negligible) and MK gets hit by your fair. If you want to beat it straight up grounded, use ftilt. Best option though, is probably just to shield it and then DB to punish it (assuming it's a SHfair) or if it's poorly space to just DS it.

Also, Nike, I'm finally done with them all. Get on AIM tonight somewhere between like... 9 and midnight.

V

Smash Ace
Mamaaa ooh ooh ooh oooooh
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on carry on, as if nothing really matters.

V

Smash Ace
Permanently switching to Project M. That game is so much more legit than Brawl...

V

Smash Ace
I'm perfectly content if no high level players get into it. My only issue is getting a copy with the full cast. I'll still play brawl once in a blue moon at locals or for doubles but I would like to advance Project M's metagame.

This is honestly partly due to the inaction of doing something about MK. There's also no clear best character or accurate way to make a tier list so it would see diverse results and there's also more viable tournament stages.

Top Bottom