• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Nike.

Smash Hero
Nike, I love you so much for all that

Thanks dude. as bad as it sounds, I did kinda have an intidimation thing when I played bizkit, for some reason I kept thinking, oh **** this guy almost beat m2k looool. I also kind of have a mini history of losing to snakes, it seems I lose to the majority of them when we play. (fatal, mikeray, bizkit, ect) (namesearch lolol)

I feel bad that you wrote all that and I really don't know what to say N_N. It's so hard to punish him everytime when he's in the air, grenades / b reversals cover so much and if I mess up I usually eat an f-tilt. I really like what you said about just shielding though, I'm def gonna read this before I have to play a snake again ;P

thanks man
Lol no problem. CJ critiques all of my sets now, and replies take me forever to do x)

Sets like this one make it hard to understand why we have the advantage (I go through the same thing everytime I play a good snake). I was really lucky that 5 of my cities top10 players were snake mains at one point, so it's my best MU. The random ones (Bizkit, MVD) can throw you off your usual gameplan, but there still quite beatable as long as you keep your cool and adapt.

nair beats their blizzard from an angle, fair MIGHT (I wouldn't try it), jumping into their blizzard w/ counter works too.
One thing I feel like I need to correct you on, CJ.
jump -> counter against blizzard will not work if they desynched.
One climber can shield it and then grab you afterwards.
Hylian did this to many times in friendlies a long time ago.

Also: THANK GAWD WE'RE ON A NEW PAGE, THAT SONG WAS DRIVING ME INSANE.

C.J.

Smash Master
One thing I feel like I need to correct you on, CJ.
jump -> counter against blizzard will not work if they desynched.
One climber can shield it and then grab you afterwards.
Hylian did this to many times in friendlies a long time ago.

Also: THANK GAWD WE'RE ON A NEW PAGE, THAT SONG WAS DRIVING ME INSANE.
Never been an issue for me personally, but, I'll certainly take your word on it.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Okay, so.
I read your post about how you hate me.
I then replay the song.
Midway, you edited in the vid, so both started playing.

I got *****.

Shockna

Smash Cadet
So were Marth's CPs ever really determined? >_>

Only thread on it I can find hasn't had a post in over a year. Seems that it's basically just "go neutrals or whatever you're comfortable with".

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
hey I dunno the marth vs snake matchup, but when I play ddd vs snake whenever I see snake do something with a second nade I know he can't strip the first one so sometimes I use it to help my approach. snake is really open when he pulls out a nade he can only dodge block and grab and the nade doesn't detonate for a while so try to pressure him then.

I think you got hit by too many b-airs and tried f-smash too much. maybe block a little more when they're landing (it's okay if snake lands you'll get another opportunity, imo more important to avoid "free" punishments that happen when you whiff big attacks), also block will let you up b or punish oos which I think is easier to punish with than a raw f-smash

also you got hit by way too many f-tilts. i dunno how marth avoids that but yeah.

--

any sc2 players you should join me and minty ^^ we'll have a marthboards team
That's false. Snake can strip nades with both of them out. He can also make you throw the nade. Which i find hilarious to see. Cuz you'll have it in hand and all of a sudden it flies out of your hand

what's cool about it is if character x is facing ---> and snake is facing <---- if he strip throws it the nade will go <---- not ----->

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Man Mr.R must have been so jelly of the fellowship of the leon religion that he had to not only win, he had to literally become the antithesis of our plight to illuminate the world with the humbleness of Leon. Now everyday at our usual time of praying to our Leon shrines we will have to also recite a prayer to give Leon strength to overcome the devil himself.

In the mean time...

ALL HAIL OUR LORD OF DARKNESS

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
What are we doing again?

And, finally, I'm all but done with Brawl. Life too good at the moment.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
we all know it's all about persona fighter

so hype because no gameplay footage yet

bbcsII ex winter is kinda sadness

because i clearly won't play

will be too busy playing melty cakes ***hole again

Top Bottom