• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
stfu jumpman you bad

kuro's arguments all invalid tho idc florida scene step yo game up yo

lol@asking europeans if they going to apex

YO KURO YOU GOING TO MSN3!?!??!?!?! OH UR NOT MUST BE CUZ IT COSTS OVER 1.2K TO MAKE A TRIP LIKE THAT ITS COOL THO I KNOW HOW IT FEELS

you guys are all bad and should be ashamed for even making attempts of discussing this game at a high level includes neo and kuro at least shaya knows what he's talking about ****ing neo be all like f yeaaaah niggs camping with marf is bad derp herp 2008 super advice oh **** is gotta camp with marf k

honestly tho its the sort of senseless discussion that can never be backed up with anything because you dont accept european results and we dont accept american johns

if you think youre worth something idc because even americans say nothing in the world proves anything unless its a tournament match or a 50 dollar MM and no one in europe will ever say anything proves anything unless its a 5 euro MM (derpherp) or a losers bracket match (because obv every pro picks secondaries in winners here, 's how we roll)

all in all stop regurgitating stuff unless you actually know how to make sense and tbh 99% of you guys fail at that so you might as well make this world a better place by listening to those with a bit of sense kthnx
Ik what i'm saying makes sense. It's not the first time i've talked about it and i've heard/read plenty of peoples opinions.
tl dr

chair ****s on america
Yea he did. I'm sad...:cry:
stfu chair u bad

see you at apex <3
Lol
No need to flame each other... even though its pretty tame atm... it could get worse. LETS NOT HAVE THAT HAPPEN KTHX?

Kuro, it is drastically easier to improve by playing with people considerably better than you than it is to already be "the best" in your scene and wanting to improve. People who are already in the topish areas don't over come each other over night. I was no.1 in my scene for like 2 years straight and it took about 6 months of not playing the game until people caught up - if I had kept playing they would have caught up faster + I would have probably kept up. You know M2K practices hours a day right? Well, he does when he can and its a tournament he wants to win. Being "around the same level as your opponents" doesn't require 8 hours practice a day - but being "stupidly better than your regular opponents" requires A LOT OF EFFORT.

Like I got to practice every day (for quite a few hours) with Havok and off playing with other really good players. And because of that I was able to improve quickly - but I was putting like 8 hours a day of practice and around that time people in Cali were playing every day, almost without fail. You may have already come too late to actually get caught up in that fizzle - everyone got to a level at which you're "pretty good" and only minor practice keeps you there, and not many want to actually break through from where they are because they know how much effort that will take.
I completely disagree. To get past the point you are talking about, would take study, NOT in game training for extended periods of time. The large difference is that study can be done at various convenient times. Playing one day and spending the rest of what time would normally be play time into studying time, it would help you break past that barrier much faster. M2K mostly practices tech **** afaik.
GUYS ! I think we've been sleepin on south america o.o
I think you're right. It'd be pretty hype if a TKD of SA showed in apex and did work. I'd lol.

Classic gif.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well, while i back out of this thread as I got namesearch baited by kuro, whats up minty, jumpman, and player 3 lol

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
shoutouts to Europe still ignoring the fact that Orion went from placing well over there consistently and got 65th @ a regional here

you can't really take anything Chair says seriously, seriously

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Uhhhm...
maybe?

I used to be a brinstar pro but then people just went mk against me and hence I stopped picking it (they either ban it against me or play mk on it, i'm so out of practice on it though its probably not worth banning)

I have real easy time on brinstar against any character who has a weakness (no matter how small) to juggling / edge guarding. Marth's edge guarding on that stage is just broken.

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
how is marth's edge guarding on that stage broken? not trying to discredit you, but i've never played there with marth ever lol

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
tippers with extending hitboxes in terms of size and duration out.
able to cover nearly all ledge options at once (heuheuh fsmash, dtilt, ftilt, jab)
because there are slopes near the ledges you can fast fall aerials and slide forward too.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
ORIONS GOING IN.

(I've always wanted to say "that")

I guess I don't mind the passive aggressive touch by Orion, but this aggressive neo and europe fizzle should stop - please :).

Orion*

Smash Researcher
It's like a MINOR threat of POTENTIALLY being AGGRESSIVE at a later date after you PROVE HIM WRONG.

right? :p
No although I suppose you could see it like that? LMAO

it's moreso, there's no point in trash talking between EU and US because there's only speculation to base it off of. it seems pointless

you have
1. Chair/nikenick coming from EU to apex last year
2. Ally coming to EU twice
3. Me

if you want to base entire continents off of chair and nike nick that's your buisness i guess...

Ally has done amazingly well in EU, but it also showed EU could compete.

-Ally lost to glutto the first time, didnt play leon or ramin, beat jens/kaos (and I think they both took games) who are both MKs without enough snake experience.
-Ally won, didn't play glutto (idk if he played leon), and lost to ramind 5th game twice.

then you have me. I do fine in both regions. if you want to put KTAR in my face I can honestly say I have NEVER EVER done well at a tournament with more than like 100 people. it's a fact. im not even going to john or explain why it's just numbers.

look at last years apex, i placed like 3rd or 4th after anti/adhd/[insert going back and forth between nairo and atomsk] the WHOLE season before. Apex comes and I lost to like a random snake round 1 winners and got last place in bracket.

in other words we don't know anything LOL

Mr-R

Smash Champion
are you serious ? both you and gregs told me you didn't wanted it uploaded.

WHY is it olaf, that WHENEVER I complain about something, you just come in randomly and say something bad about me. when IRONICALLY enough more than half of your posts is you bashing something or someone >_>

kthnxbye

Lord Chair

Smash Master
are you serious ? both you and gregs told me you didn't wanted it uploaded.

WHY is it olaf, that WHENEVER I complain about something, you just come in randomly and say something bad about me. when IRONICALLY enough more than half of your posts is you bashing something or someone >_>

kthnxbye
i said i didnt care and you have explained WF3

i talk **** about people all the time so its cool, you randomly talk **** about germans i dont see what the big deal is and germans be my bros so i defend them yo dawg

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
BPC beat seibrik kthnxbye
briks wario

I'm more focused on the fact that the average player here is hellbent on making you travel to the end of the earth for your hits and your KOs and it's mentally draining as ****. That's what I think sets the US apart from EU, wall strategies are much more potent/prevalent here. It takes a lot of resolve to play against it if you aren't a character doing it yourself, and even Orion was discouraged after facing it for a mere single round when if he had continued there was plenty more awaiting him.

Top players vs. top players may be somewhat evenish, but I think overall US is better as a whole, and if not at least much more stressful to play against (which can be interpreted as such). Orion won't ever admit it because he likes to play "Mr. Neutral" but I think he knows somewhere in his big a$$ head.

Shoutouts to tall *****s with big heads. (me included)

Mr-R

Smash Champion
i said i didnt care and you have explained WF3

i talk **** about people all the time so its cool, you randomly talk **** about germans i dont see what the big deal is and germans be my bros so i defend them yo dawg
the big deal is my friend, that when they have small regionals, somehow magically every video gets uploaded the same week. but when theres a BIG international, they delay the uploading for 1/2 months and when they finally announce its gonna happen, they upload 1 vid every 5/6 days. and even then not in the right order >_>

oh and europe sucks

Lord Chair

Smash Master
@neo ur right

@ramin ur right but theres no reason to be a ***** about it its not like they dont try their best, hell you cant blame them for not having a 400 million person fanbase that'd not like anything better than upload videos for the king Mr. R

no im not hating but wtf cut the guys some slack ive personally watched the discussions on german smashboards about the uploading issues and its not like theyre being lazy or otherwise *******es, believe me

Mr-R

Smash Champion
the thing is though that this isn't the first time they did this, iirc m2n also took ages before it got uploaded.
and I strongly dissagree with them not being lazy, they seriously have like at least 10 people in germany with recording equipment, heck no body even asked for HD even regular quality would do just fine.

aside of all that, you know I <3 germany, infact im watching their livestream right now :D, it's just a bit frustrating. I might have come off a bit too strong though xD

Lord Chair

Smash Master
as i said ive personally followed the discussion and its hard to call an entire country lazy if one person (not giving names) takes the sd with replays and promises to get them uploaded and fails to do so

blame the person, not the country

Mr-R

Smash Champion
When this happens twice in a row, I blame the country D:
and wtf are u doing at german boards

Top Bottom