• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Player-3

Smash Hero
Comfortable =/= good.

Also guys, Ramin got good by doing mindgamezz. No spacing, just mindgames.
ramin got good by platform cancelling

me playing some random new tothescene toonlink

"wow i didnt know marth was that fast"

me: "ya i like to watch europe marths and copy them"

veteran lucario player behind me: " o u mean leon"

me: "no, ramin, leon just does a bunch of stupid **** with shieldbreaker and somehow gets away with it, ramin platformcancels alot and its cool and stuf"

Player-3

Smash Hero
no, nike we have mindgames too

except in america everyone has the same mindgames

hence the 2:06 posting of "space better"

at the same time

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
ramin got good by platform cancelling

me playing some random new tothescene toonlink

"wow i didnt know marth was that fast"

me: "ya i like to watch europe marths and copy them"

veteran lucario player behind me: " o u mean leon"

me: "no, ramin, leon just does a bunch of stupid **** with shieldbreaker and somehow gets away with it, ramin platformcancels alot and its cool and stuf"
No no no, this was way before your time, son. Ramin actually came up with all the stuff Leon does, Leon just perfected it. Plus, Leon is better at landing funny moves like dair and tipper fsmash. My point still stands, No spacing, just mindgames.

Player-3

Smash Hero
No no no, this was way before your time, son. Ramin actually came up with all the stuff Leon does, Leon just perfected it. Plus, Leon is better at landing funny moves like dair and tipper fsmash. My point still stands, No spacing, just mindgames.
but how u tipper fsmash or dair if you no space it

your argument is invalid

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
but how u tipper fsmash or dair if you no space it

your argument is invalid
Your argument is just as invalid, for spacing is an integral part of the game. So whether one wants it or not, one spaces. So it cannot be a choice, nor can it be advice. Keep tryin' tho.

∫unk

Smash Master
Nike because you played so safe you didn't take advantage of some easy punishment opportunities, and it actually hurt your spacing. The spacing that matters starts the moment two players decide to do actions within hitbox ranges of each other. It wasn't actively being sought out from either side.

Like sometimes it seemed like you walked back and forth in a range that Metaknight actually couldn't do anything...

PEACE7

Smash Champion
LOL that mk would of gotten me so frustrated also guys send in your clips for the combo video and let me know what kind of music you would prefer to be used in it

Player-3

Smash Hero
Your argument is just as invalid, for spacing is an integral part of the game. So whether one wants it or not, one spaces. So it cannot be a choice, nor can it be advice. Keep tryin' tho.
actually no, i agree spacing is part of the game, but my advice was "space better" meaning improve your spacing

i don't see how you refute my point at all, instead of making a poor attempt to save face for your poorly worded defense.

that was me
no this was 2 weeks ago and i havent seen you in light years

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Wait.

Tesh is the guy who thinks marth is balls.
Why didn't you slaughter him?

Also I really need to sit down and talk to someone about all the brawl hacks that are out these days, they're all so clean and crisp and cool and I want them ><. Whatever europe has, I want. ****ing two lined song titles displayed on the screen, wonky *** character select screen/stages. I WANT IT ALL.

Shaya's no.2 Protip(s) of the Month:

How to treat your opponent when you have the stock lead / they want to split/after you stop sandbagging

∫unk

Smash Master
neo i watched you suck balls vs dabuz. all i have to say is if you're going to quit because you sucked balls then you're leaving smash with the taste of balls in your mouth. dabuz's balls.

also stfu about this wall bs. your approaches were horrible. you would lose to any defensive player piloting any character. even ganondorf was capable of shieldgrabbing those untippered fairs.

all i know is the neo that i've fapped to did some tight **** once upon a time (no homo), but now all he leaves me with is blue balls :(

oh wait nvm isn't even quitting. ignore.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
actually no, i agree spacing is part of the game, but my advice was "space better" meaning improve your spacing

i don't see how you refute my point at all, instead of making a poor attempt to save face for your poorly worded defense.

no this was 2 weeks ago and i havent seen you in light years
If spacing is an integral part of the game, there is no way to space bad, as one always spaces. Your advice, or shouting, if you will, was mere equivocation. If you don't want your point to be refuted, don't try to make one.

Player-3

Smash Hero
If spacing is an integral part of the game, there is no way to space bad, as one always spaces. Your advice, or shouting, if you will, was mere equivocation. If you don't want your point to be refuted, don't try to make one.
what i read was

"oh **** i'm wrong let me type something technically confusing so that i can hide my poorly disguised argument inside commas and bull****"

Top Bottom