• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Enzo

Smash Lord
Chill BLM <3.

What Vietgeek isn't really stating is that all anime women are disproportionate.
Look at Viet's avatar, that noob doesn't even have a nose (well she does, but its a PIXEL).

Now compare this to anime MEN, like my avatar.

Chiselled good looks, fair complexion, a slight showing of wrinkles to indicate he isn't a boy any more + a very well groomed moustache.
<3

I guess i went overboard with the censor dodging but still i understand that many of you dislike op for respective reasons but dont bring it up if i wasnt even talkin bout it

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Arr you see, he wasn't really talking about One Piece.

He was merely critiquing the manga's character designs, which may have consistency in his other works.

(You can tell from a lightyear away anything that Akira Toriyama has touched, for example).

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I don't like anime, but Shayas avatar is one of the most classic examples of bad***ery I've seen to date.

On another note:

my close friend who has had cancer (removed and reappeared several times) is starting a new type of chemo that is untested on humans and has roughly a 30 or 40% of working. if it does work, it will simply stabilize the cancer for about two years and hopefully a cure or something else is out by then. if it doesn't work then he has about 6 weeks before the cancer spreads somewhere fatal.

everyone please please please keep my friend scott in your prayers, it would mean a lot to me and him as well.

it feels weird posting that here but I just had to vent it i guess. just found out about an hour ago, horrible horrible news.

Nike.

Smash Hero
It's always a tragedy to see news like this (Like nes noob and when junk got in a crash). Kinda brings you back to earth to realize that life still happens to all of us.

He'll be in my prayers bengalsRZ.

clowsui

Smash Legend
sorry to hear that bengals, i'm not religious but i'm still hoping for the best

@blm that wasn't PT, it was Red. big difference, pokemon special's "PT"/"Ash" = Red, who is a ****ing bad***

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I hope the best possible outcome happens for your friend Bengals.

-

Clowsui is right btw.
Red is a ****ing ******.

Gold on the other hand... he pretty much went super saiyan during the Johto arc.
But none the less, Red was a bad *** the entire time.

[collapse=epic pic]
[/collapse]

Lugi-taro was pretty bad *** too.

[collapse=the other pic]

http://i52.tinypic.com/2vwdx6d.jpg[/collapse]

but yeah, not only is Gold THE KING, screws the rules by riding a skateboard instead of a bike,
he's also the master of pool and teaches his Togepi to be the king of games (beat Yugi in the first turn)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
His video game counter part is also named Ethan.
Which is the lamest of the current male protagonist name choices.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I actually have heard some pretty good things about the 5th gen arc of Pokemon (Best Wishes).
Apparently, a lot of elements that made the first season great have been brought back, which is some pretty good news.

Laurel

Smash Ace
bengals, your friend is in my thoughts, sorry to hear. <3

-------

i play competitive pokemon, but i'm taking a break until B/W comes out. also, i saw/read some one piece, and it isone piece of ****

****ing espy started talking about one piece in our mlg room and me nike and raz were just like FFFFFFFFF

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Competitively, Viet.
it's not like stealth rock broke the game or anything like that

yeah absolutely

pokemon is deep **** man

deep

as in superficially deep

like everything else nowadays

btw i'm running this through excite.co.jp translation so you guys can understand me

obv :048:

Exdeath

Smash Master
I actually enjoyed the first season of Pokemon while growing up; it generally felt like an adventure while I watched it. Also, Pokemon Special isn't that bad. I wouldn't say that it's very good, but it certainly isn't bad.

Now compare this to anime MEN, like my avatar.

Chiselled good looks, fair complexion, a slight showing of wrinkles to indicate he isn't a boy any more + a very well groomed moustache.

Top Bottom