• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Enzo

Smash Lord
Well.

Gen5 of pokemon has shown that Game Freak still hates us.

The number 1 baton passer(Ninjask) has absolutely no use due to better options.
They created Shell Smash. Which gives +2 Atk +2 Spe +2 SpAtk and -1 Def to the user.
Butterfly dance. Which gives +1 Spatk +1 Spe +1 SpDef.
Claw Sharpen. Which gives +1 Atk and raises accuracy.

Game Freak gives everything to nidoking because they are gay for him.
Game Freak still hates Flygon.
And Game Freak still tries to make our lives miserable with pokemon like Technician Mach Punch Breloom, Roobushin, and Erufuun.

**** you Game freak. **** you.
are you kidding baton pass Jask is GARBAGE since gen 4
x4 stealth rock basically means that he can only function as a lead
and taunt/roar/priority moves shuts his **** DOWN
well the mach punch technician will probly be irritating as well
but it will be nothing like playing against nubz who put scizor in swords dance and spams bullet punch.
That's why you keep heatran though

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
? Scizor and celebi were better baton passer's for the simple fact they werent QUAD weak to stealth rock. What does nidoking have that makes him any good? >_> If they were gay for him they wouldn't have made him a poison type.

Flygon still has a niche because of its typing and u-turn which is still good, just plays differently then most dragons. Not to mention stab EQ and two immunities which are very common.

If anything gamefreak did an amazing job this gen. I fail to see a problem.

lololololol
Im not saying Game Freak did a bad job. Just that they are still impertinent on doing things there way.

Flygon has always been the little brother to the other dragons. Everyone WANTS him to get DD and use him that way because of his good typing. But well....Game Freak says no.

Go look at Nidoking's movepool. It is the weirdest thing you will ever see. That and he got encourage, and that negates the 10% recoil he gets from life orb.

They made a rotom form with the typing Electric/Flying...with Levitate.

I wouldn't say they screwed up. They have just done things their way and it always seems to be the opposite of what the community wants.

Im putting this in the tone of it being funny because of how everything turns out.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
yeah it really is

honestly

fortunately the game is still about who is more consistent and/or skilled

unfortunately this matters little in the grand scheme of things

obv :012:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Thread says no One Piece. BLM, I refuse to further support your trolling in this thread.

Player-3

Smash Hero
what can i say

i'm a deep person

which is why i'm doomed to never be anything more than an intellectual ***** if i don't mask my intelligence with alchohol

yeaaaahhhhh booiii

VietGeek

Smash Hero
one who stands above thinks it deep

one who stands below thinks it shallow

one man's rise

is another's wall

what is the sky

but another ground

actress again

Reizilla

*****es .

Well, time to get back to work, BLM. Only one infraction away from being banned.

Reizilla

Shaya, quit trying to make me into a liar. I have two points to spare.

Top Bottom