• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

iamjason8

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, what's your favorite Marth costume? White is my favorite, then Red or Blue for second and third. Haha

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Sapphire is the greatest pokedex holder ever, along with Ruby. Best designed characters.

I'm talking about the manga not the ******** anime. or dull video game characters.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Sapphire is the greatest pokedex holder ever, along with Ruby. Best designed characters.

I'm talking about the manga not the ******** anime. or dull video game characters.
I haven't put myself through RSE yet.

I heard bad things about it actually.
both gen1 and gen2 were so amazing epic I didn't want to ruin my love for it.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
gen 2 has the best pokemon design hands down. Even the sprites were better than most of the pokemon games now. gen 1 is great, but because of the sprites being so bad, its not much to say there. Gen 3 did okay though shaya, you should check it out. :)

Enzo

Smash Lord
4 > 2 > 3 > 1
1 sprites were pretty garbage

gen 4 is easily the best due to knew online connection, much, much more interesting things
and last few pokemon that were evolutions of ones in past games that were needed an evolution
im talking about the pokemon like gliscor probopass rhyperior weavile mamoswine etc.

only 2 that didnt get THAT much stat/moveset changes were probly dusknoir and rhyperior.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
yeah. whatever integrity pogaymanz had was ruined at that point

or maybe i'm just old man

new kid love that barlw and street fighter 4 and fps that are all kinda the same, and ****ing pokemon with SR leads and had to ban Garchomp for being Garchomp

age man

it sucks

VietGeek

Smash Hero
old man like melty blood

and guilty gear

and meree

and comfortable (but still kinda <_<) 3rd gen metagame

and tekken if i wasn't 2d

tekken is for 3d onry

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
4 > 2 > 3 > 1
1 sprites were pretty garbage

gen 4 is easily the best due to knew online connection, much, much more interesting things
and last few pokemon that were evolutions of ones in past games that were needed an evolution
im talking about the pokemon like gliscor probopass rhyperior weavile mamoswine etc.

only 2 that didnt get THAT much stat/moveset changes were probly dusknoir and rhyperior.
Game content wise ofc gen 4 will out do the others, it has some much more to work with being on a better system.

But overall design wise, gen 2 is so much more ahead. The pokemon were so much more unique and the sprites were amazing.

Also Viet, 2nd > 3rd for competitive imo.

Enzo

Smash Lord
Stealth rock ain't bad
if anything it sorta emphasis on the sorta balanced the game
pokemon like dragonite gya mence were really somewhat overpowerd
and if it bothers u that much
get starmie or forretress or blastoise
or anythig else with rapid spin

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Stealth rock ain't bad
if anything it sorta emphasis on the sorta balanced the game
pokemon like dragonite gya mence were really somewhat overpowerd
and if it bothers u that much
get starmie or forretress or blastoise
or anythig else with rapid spin
It made fire pokemon that didnt resist useless (i.e Charizard, Moltres, etc.)

It ***** all flying types, make ground which was already a powerful attacking type more useful.

All pokemon switching it would take damage, unlike spikes, so even if you had a spinner its pretty pointless.

could make more points, but working on stuff.

Enzo

Smash Lord

It ***** all flying types, make ground which was already a powerful attacking type more useful.

All pokemon switching it would take damage, unlike spikes, so even if you had a spinner its pretty pointless.

I get you but those are very few pokes
actually the only ou poke that gets ***** by sr is jask but jask Is gay and for oeople who like it the easy way

Stealth rock suicide leads also have drawbacks
I mean it means that you trade a lead pokemon for stealth rock which is a big deal
and those who have sr on bulky pokes like hippo skarm forr and swampert usually are gonna try to have a stall team which is perfectly reasonable and not Overpowfrd

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion

I think Stealth Rock makes the game healthy in a way but also hurts it in some aspects. If Stealth Rock didn't exist, we would probably have an entirely different metagame revolved around switching and Mence would probably me banned all the time lol

I like SR I dunno. maybe that's cause I play stall, though. Also if Urugomusu or w/e didn't take 50% coming in on SR it would be way too broken lol

Top Bottom