• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Glad to have your support, Laurel :D

As for One Piece, I'd give it another 9 years or so.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You're so right. I never realized how big of a commitment 40 minutes a week was. I'm such a terrible person and I should feel horrible.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
hey guys I don't main marth anymore

go pick a better character like me.

and then use marth against mice

edit I'm just really bored of marth atm. Falco presents more technical requirement and is a better character for me to help reduce my boredom.

That being said I might come back to marth in a few weeks if I am not bored though

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Tssk.

Now I can only post explicit content once every 3 months, what's up with that? I guess that means I should stick to regular spam, or perhaps I should find out what is considered major inappropriate.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Well no. Before, you could spam to your heart's content, and eventually the penalties would fade.

Now, you'll be permanently penalized for continuous misbehavior. Enough of this will eventually result in a permanent ban <3<3<3

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I think Marth is pretty technical, but okay.

Hey Yink, sup?

Permanent points? Was that my fault? :coolmonke

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Haha hey Pierce, how are you?
I hardly ever talk to you, I need to change that!

That cool monkey's pretty nifty, good thing there's this icon now too. :noness:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I've never played any of the Earthbound games. What are they like?

(Clearly that's a better topic of conversation than One Piece)
Heh.

Well, Earthbound is one of the best RPGs of all time, and was probably the most unique on the SNES because it didn't deal with knights and things like that. It was a new idea (that makes fun of America a lot).

I'd recommend it and MOTHER 3 to you. MOTHER 1 is just...it's hardcore oldschool so it's pretty hard.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
not sure if m1 is as hard as it is a mini-grindfest and painfully vague on what you're supposed to do most of the time (which is typical for games of the time)

m3 is fun, translation tries to keep all the puns and word-plays as possible. the mother series' strong point is that it never takes itself TOO seriously and that's due to the dialogue. otherwise its game mechanics are typical rpg stuff and in general...i guess boring. m3 is unfortunately a tad linear though.

i hope no one plays the mother series too much though. the more ppl that understand me is sorta a bad thing. :048:

never played m2. heard ness can't run. that's scary in my book. :012:

Player-3

Smash Hero
i've been flaming blm for like

weeks

mindlessly

with no constructiveness at all

and not even a warning wtf

its like i've stalled out at 7x infractions

Player-3

Smash Hero
ugh i don't want to spam the marth boards though they're so neat

how do i reach 100 infractions with this new gay perma point system... hm

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
not sure if m1 is as hard as it is a mini-grindfest and painfully vague on what you're supposed to do most of the time (which is typical for games of the time)

m3 is fun, translation tries to keep all the puns and word-plays as possible. the mother series' strong point is that it never takes itself TOO seriously and that's due to the dialogue. otherwise its game mechanics are typical rpg stuff and in general...i guess boring. m3 is unfortunately a tad linear though.

i hope no one plays the mother series too much though. the more ppl that understand me is sorta a bad thing. :048:

never played m2. heard ness can't run. that's scary in my book. :012:
All of them were pretty big grindfests. Just mother 1 gave you little idea what you were supposed to do.

And mother 2 didnt have any running, but it did have skip sandwiches which let you walk faster.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Respect other users. Flaming (insulting, heated arguing with) other members is not allowed. Demeaning or derogatory comments based on race, religion, sexual orientation, culture, ethnicity, handicap, nationality, or gender will not be tolerated.
Sorry Rei-Gun :(

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
marth isn't technical in the technical sense.

I'm bored of marth.

jeeze its not like I switched to MK or anything......

or did I?

Top Bottom