• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I actually enjoyed the first season of Pokemon while growing up; it generally felt like an adventure while I watched it. Also, Pokemon Special isn't that bad. I wouldn't say that it's very good, but it certainly isn't bad.

Indeed.

MASA-SAN~~~~~~~~~~~~~ <3

Anyway, BLM is a scrub.
Is he even aware that the pokemon anime has nothing to do with the pokemon manga?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Red = PT.
Ash =/= PT/Red

Ash is based on Red.
But has maybe 1% of his bad-assness (this 1% is only seen when Ash is possessed by a Pharaoh or some ****)

TOTAL BAD ***

He also gets all the chicks

But even with all the attention he gets, he's still a honourable and humble trainer who only yearns to be the very best pokemon trainer in the world!

And he only cares about YELLOW

dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~
Because I spent a while editing ****. lol

ALSO LAUREL, PICTURE SAVED.

and yes silver is pretty awesome too.
I don't have enough PKMN-S Silver pictures :(

Laurel

Smash Ace
shaya i have a BUTTLOAD of bad *** pokemon pictures. i'd have to make a .zip and share with you later.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

Yeah, the half that's garbage.
Honestly, Espy's right.

I SHARED A BED WITH ESPY. If he didn't get sick, the rest of you are pansies.

Also, such diseases were surely also carried by other MLG attendees who came on the planes, and we were all in concentrated areas for three days, eating little more than doritos, doctor pepper, and hot pockets.

You can't blame JUST ME for this. xD

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Keep red away from sapphire. Red can never have dat azz.

Its funny how people didnt realize red =/= ash.

Red's team in g/s/c is his team he had when he went to mt.silver in the manga. hence him having blastoise and charizard when they were never his.

Though it would've been better imo if he had his poliwrath and aerodactyl with him instead.

Red is the strongest trainer of the bunch but his battling skills are rivaled with Ruby(eat **** ***** <3)

And he bangs Yellow and misty on the side. how ****** is that?

funfact: Emerald was the last person to ever beat Red.

Also kinda gonna be maining marth again. He's actually fun to play now (:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
lol junk.

there's lots of melee remixes ones

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dpGthH18ikI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dpGthH18ikI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Well.

Gen5 of pokemon has shown that Game Freak still hates us.

The number 1 baton passer(Ninjask) has absolutely no use due to better options.
They created Shell Smash. Which gives +2 Atk +2 Spe +2 SpAtk and -1 Def to the user.
Butterfly dance. Which gives +1 Spatk +1 Spe +1 SpDef.
Claw Sharpen. Which gives +1 Atk and raises accuracy.

Game Freak gives everything to nidoking because they are gay for him.
Game Freak still hates Flygon.
And Game Freak still tries to make our lives miserable with pokemon like Technician Mach Punch Breloom, Roobushin, and Erufuun.

**** you Game freak. **** you.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Well.

Gen5 of pokemon has shown that Game Freak still hates us.

The number 1 baton passer(Ninjask) has absolutely no use due to better options.
They created Shell Smash. Which gives +2 Atk +2 Spe +2 SpAtk and -1 Def to the user.
Butterfly dance. Which gives +1 Spatk +1 Spe +1 SpDef.
Claw Sharpen. Which gives +1 Atk and raises accuracy.

Game Freak gives everything to nidoking because they are gay for him.
Game Freak still hates Flygon.
And Game Freak still tries to make our lives miserable with pokemon like Technician Mach Punch Breloom, Roobushin, and Erufuun.

**** you Game freak. **** you.
? Scizor and celebi were better baton passer's for the simple fact they werent QUAD weak to stealth rock. What does nidoking have that makes him any good? >_> If they were gay for him they wouldn't have made him a poison type.

Flygon still has a niche because of its typing and u-turn which is still good, just plays differently then most dragons. Not to mention stab EQ and two immunities which are very common.

If anything gamefreak did an amazing job this gen. I fail to see a problem.

Lrn2playbalancedgame.
lololololol

Top Bottom