• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
******. Now no one can stop my jokes >:D Unfortunately, none come to mind. I'll be back later today.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
What if my one relationship has lasted more than 3 years?
Hmm legit. Any relationship 1 year or longer (breaks and all the bull**** not included) SINCE the beginning of High School counts.

Also, relationships do not count if shorter than 1 week.

Wow Xyro get trolled

Also pierce you need to make a new rule, because, judging by the IRL look of BLM I don't think he's started high school yet LOLLLL
Then he has no right to be telling anyone to get back in the kitchen. Get back in your crib kid.

Albert.

Smash Master
Yeah PD I saw your anniversary date on FB and I was like WTFFFF lol good ****

I was still super-nerd-not-getting-any during the time you and your girl started!

Pierce can the "have 3 girlfriends thing" be amended to include like... hookups? Like 3 hook ups = 1 girlfriend so I'd be well past the 3 quota.

I just really wanna know so I can join in on the fun and make dumb ****ty female jokes.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Hmm . . . okay.

Rule: Your total number of girlfriends since starting high school must be equal to or greater than 3 if you're going to make jokes about women. Relationships shorter than 1 week do not count

Viet Clause: This rule applies only to jokes about women pertaining to the kitchen.
PD Clause: Being in a relationship for 1 or more year(s) nullifies the need for multiple relationships. However, the timer only starts once you've begin High School
BLM Clause: If you're not in High School yet, or finished with High School, get back in the crib
Albert Clause: Hooking up with 3 girls individually, or 2 girls at the same time, qualifies as a relationship. Hooking up with is defined as kissing and touching, or engaging in sexual intercourse with a female. The female must be sober for this to count.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
you're banned pierce.

anyway...

YEAAAAAAAAAH MIKE YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

sometimes I need to rip youtube video "lines" and get them to autoplay for my amusement on the MGD thread.

also whats with Zac's habit of trying to air dodge behind you after being thrown... asdas;dasdasda

tibs7

Smash Champion
15th isn't to bad, I've finished already and now working all the time :).
You coming to Melb any time soon and lansmash?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
15th isn't to bad, I've finished already and now working all the time :).
You coming to Melb any time soon and lansmash?
i can go to melb whenever I WANT.
:awesome:

But sydney's where its at.

Help me find a beach house to rent somewhere (anywhere) on the eastern coast for a few days this summer.
You're invited already, I just need to find one.

If i was able to get byron bay.... zomg.

Laurel

Smash Ace
Hmm . . . okay.

Rule: Your total number of girlfriends since starting high school must be equal to or greater than 3 if you're going to make jokes about women. Relationships shorter than 1 week do not count

Viet Clause: This rule applies only to jokes about women pertaining to the kitchen.
PD Clause: Being in a relationship for 1 or more year(s) nullifies the need for multiple relationships. However, the timer only starts once you've begin High School
BLM Clause: If you're not in High School yet, or finished with High School, get back in the crib
Albert Clause: Hooking up with 3 girls individually, or 2 girls at the same time, qualifies as a relationship. Hooking up with is defined as kissing and touching, or engaging in sexual intercourse with a female. The female must be sober for this to count.
i've gotten more female *** than any of these jokes, this bs is invalid

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Then you are also qualified. Feel free to rag on yourself and make sam'iches.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Your ad lacks a phone number. How do you expect to get customers like that? Then again not every kitchen comes equipped with a phone I suppose. Also, I thought the default for all sandwiches prepared was ham & cheese or some variation thereof which your image clearly lacks. You've got to consider this if you want to appeal to your manbase.

Player-3

Smash Hero
okay

Luke is offscreen considering whether it's moral to stab this stormtrooper while he's taking a **** and reading the magazines

however...

that's completely irrelevant because you can't SEE IT SO IT DOESN'T EXIST

Player-3

Smash Hero
geez laurel you seem to be having alot of plastic surgery every like 10 minutes what dumb guy is letting you mooch that much money holy ****

VietGeek

Smash Hero
im gonna be quite honest with everyone

i like kitchens

i like women

but the two together is a murder crime waiting to happen

obv :012:

tibs7

Smash Champion
Lol p3's posts continue to deliver <3

also Shaya beach meet thing sounds soooo good! <3 please don't have it in Jan <3<3

Enzo

Smash Lord
i honestly think the marth boards have 2 options regarding OP

1. go on a OP Binge
2. stop hating on OP
like seriously shut THE **** up u guys havent even taken a look at the anime For ****s sake

ge ****ED UP GOD****

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Chill BLM <3.

What Vietgeek isn't really stating is that all anime women are disproportionate.
Look at Viet's avatar, that noob doesn't even have a nose (well she does, but its a PIXEL).

Now compare this to anime MEN, like my avatar.

Chiselled good looks, fair complexion, a slight showing of wrinkles to indicate he isn't a boy any more + a very well groomed moustache.

Top Bottom