• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

tibs7

Smash Champion
Don't believe you p3, you ain't that gangster

also moose laurels a ***** dw bout her :)

Player-3

Smash Hero
yeah but our off topic isn't ******** and annoying to 90% of the marth board general populace like your off topic

Player-3

Smash Hero
yeah i know it was 2-1 but didn't know it was mk dittos

good stuff yo

just stop posting dumb things in a board you dont play

VietGeek

Smash Hero
BLM used Struggle!
BLM was hit by recoil!

I dislike Pierce's new rule as it promotes and/or endorses masculine aggressiveness and disallows me to ridicule Asian women and their dirty materialism. Most saddening. For me. obv :012:

Player-3

Smash Hero
New rule:

Your total number of girlfriends since starting high school must be equal to or greater than 3 if you're going to make jokes about women.
but if you reverse it it's an underlined heart! <3

I dislike Pierce's new rule as it promotes and/or endorses masculine aggressiveness and disallows me to ridicule Asian women and their dirty materialism. Most saddening. For me. obv :012:
asian women don't count as women, their feet are too small

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Due to VietGeek's appeal, I have amended the new rule.

Your total number of girlfriends since starting high school must be equal to or greater than 3 if you're going to make jokes about women related to the kitchen.

Top Bottom