• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
u mad megavitamins
So am I, I was in on that **** :mad:

In good news, I went undefeated at a Video Game Club smashfest @ my high school. Man, they wouldn't let me switch from Marth, so it was two stockings and three stockings all over. I'm actually type hype, plus I noticed I'm still getting better, which is good.

Tipper Dsmash ***** recoveries and ground games, true story.

Player-3

Smash Hero
**** i wanna see my playstyle vs steel now ]:

itd be just run at him and space as well as you can and dtilt alot then whenever their offstage try to spike them every time

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey I am streaming a movie in a bit if any of you guys wanna watch.

Its Wall-E. So if you wanna watch ROB get ***** and then be loved. Feel free to come on in :D

livestream.com/IamSinz

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
don't listen to junk i totally mindgamed him with that dashdance.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I should actually learn to use Marth the right way.

∫unk

Smash Master
before i forget i need to write it down

at higher percents pummel release with marth is situationally better than throwing

it does more damage than a throw

it might always be better vs characters that are not good on the ground super close vs marth (example: diddy without a bannana) as marths pummel is fast enough where youre nearly guaranteed a ground release...

vs someone whose horrible in the air (example: snake) its always better to throw

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I still say spam nair.

Everytime neo asks me the solution to a problem,
I answer nair.

maybe.

I recently remembered what I was doing wrong that stopped me from 3 stocking Australia.
Nairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to nair to nair to uair to utilt to moar nair.

Ayen

Smash Apprentice
Neutral air is so ****ing broken. I use that move to kill some characters.

Well, i have my more important tournament this sunday. (Freax Games 2009)
I think i'am prepare. First place will be win a lot of stuff.
1000$, Travel to a tourney to Puerto Rico (Free), maybe sponsor, and another stuff.

Send me luck Marth boards, lol.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
before i forget i need to write it down

at higher percents pummel release with marth is situationally better than throwing

it does more damage than a throw

it might always be better vs characters that are not good on the ground super close vs marth (example: diddy without a bannana) as marths pummel is fast enough where youre nearly guaranteed a ground release...

vs someone whose horrible in the air (example: snake) its always better to throw
no because u-throw on most of the cast (in the middle of the stage, if near the edge, obviously use f/b-throw) = basically gaurenteed damage/KO unless you suck

stop posting newb

∫unk

Smash Master
rap about facebook again

i still think vs diddy at 120+% i'd rather ground release pummel than put him in the air if its neutral or you gain frame advantage from a ground release

i have no idea tho i never looked up frame data

and it was late night theorycrafting

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
rap about something that a lot of people got a laugh out of, except me because i have the sense of humor of drywall
imewnimnewbimnewbimnewbimewnimnewbimnewbimnewbimewnimnewbimnewbimnewbimewnimnewbimnewbimnewbimewnimnewbimnewbimnewbimewnimnewbimnewbimnewb

closer john
that's what i read

Top Bottom