• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Guys I need halp.
I was trying to find that youtube video of that really pro marth, you know, the one who was spiking CPUs over and over again? I was feeling like I could learn more from this master of Marth's metagame, so does anyone remember some links? He also made a very professional "combo" video of ROB spiking, and Falco spiking, and to add to it, he made the CPUs level 9! I mean, how pro is that? We aren't worthy, MikeHAZE should even learn from this guy.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Guys I need halp.
I was trying to find that youtube video of that really pro marth, you know, the one who was spiking CPUs over and over again? I was feeling like I could learn more from this master of Marth's metagame, so does anyone remember some links? He also made a very professional "combo" video of ROB spiking, and Falco spiking, and to add to it, he made the CPUs level 9! I mean, how pro is that? We aren't worthy, MikeHAZE should even learn from this guy.
I've got a link

∫unk

Smash Master
m2k vs mikehaze from scsa (old): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K-Bjjqlb90

does anyone see more of what's actually happening in this video? im noticing so much more stuff since this actually happened (the last time i saw it)

i also think it's interesting to watch how much the metagame has changed since then and that was only a few months ago

neo there's that m2k thing you were talking about LOL he gets everyone with it

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
lmao Why does Sasuke have to be emo huh

I dont copy Neo tho he's probably just the one my style resembles the most seeing as we both play alot of the game on frame data and reads, that mixed in with a really solid offense isnt hard to see why i'm compared to him alot

but if you were to watch a recent match of me and then one of him and compare them we dont play alike

he moves a little slower than I do and is better at reading than me he's also better at more M-u's than me

BUT with that being said Im always improving on stuff and Im not too far behind him, I just need to fix out a few key flaws and I'll be straight. Which he helps me out with that so much thanks Neo

I do however copy things that work and use those tools/set-ups to my advantage. But I dont do things that dont work that you might see other ppl do.

Junk I was gonna play you today but I fell asleep lol

Edit- Junk out of curiosity are you talking about the way he uses a rising Dair to stuff ppl when they are trying to hit him or the way he gets people with the tornado?

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
So I guess you guys don't want an interviewing thread of all the pro marths. I thought some new marth's would be interested but then again...all the new marths suck and lurk at the forums. I still suck but I overcame the lurking.

*tries to be active*

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
lmao Why Does Sasuke Have To Be Emo Huh

I Dont Copy Neo Tho He's Probably Just The One My Style Resembles The Most Seeing As We Both Play Alot Of The Game On Frame Data And Reads, That Mixed In With A Really Solid Offense Isnt Hard To See Why I'm Compared To Him Alot

But If You Were To Watch A Recent Match Of Me And Then One Of Him And Compare Them We Dont Play Alike

He Moves A Little Slower Than I Do And Is Better At Reading Than Me He's Also Better At More M-u's Than Me

But With That Being Said Im Always Improving On Stuff And Im Not Too Far Behind Him, I Just Need To Fix Out A Few Key Flaws And I'll Be Straight. Which He Helps Me Out With That So Much Thanks Neo

I Do However Copy Things That Work And Use Those Tools/set-ups To My Advantage. But I Dont Do Things That Dont Work That You Might See Other Ppl Do.

Junk I Was Gonna Play You Today But I Fell Asleep Lol

Edit- Junk Out Of Curiosity Are You Talking About The Way He Uses A Rising Dair To Stuff Ppl When They Are Trying To Hit Him Or The Way He Gets People With The Tornado?
Lolllllllllllllllllllllll

∫unk

Smash Master
mostly ff u-air

i dont see why copying stuff that works is a problem... after a certain level you have to make up your own stuff anyways

:bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump:

thats weird my sig doesnt show up unless i quote someone or i put in 3 blue jumps into the post

yes i clicked "show signature" but it doesn't show if i don't do this

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Kadaj we're totally kidding and poking fun of you. Chill bro. lol

moose, I dunno if Neo cares about being interviewed. Mike already was. Actually, the top marth's are generally pretty active in this thread anyways or just aim them. Neo plays wifi's a lot of the marth's on the board too, as well as Kadaj and some others. Dunno why you'd want an interview when they're all here. lol

Junk, where the hell have you been. That's like stuff from 7 months ago, geez.
Also, the only avatars you had that I liked were the snoopy ones and the bear. They just seemed to suit you somehow.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
junk your post has to be more characters than your sig for it to post. quoting is pretty much guaranteed more characters and posting those pics gets you over your sig since its the same.

∫unk

Smash Master
this one time steel was at my place and we were playing wifi doubles vs bengals and his bff

we ***** him game 1, then game 2 he says he's going to his best stage and going to bengalz combo us (which is basically hitting them into the alligator thing on jungle japes)

so were playing on japes and his teammate is getting *****... and randomly while his friend is getting ***** bengals starts dash dancing (aka doing nothing)

at this point i yell out "nice tech skill bengals!"

this was all on livestream so everyone was loling

moral of the story: doing gimmicky or "technical" things on wifi is really dumb (its already pretty dumb irl but wifi there's no point)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Top Bottom