• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
you do the same thing every time regardless of its success rate

he does the same thing every time regardless of its success rate

when you play like that it's only just coincidence that you're better

you're not actually outplaying him with adjustments

not trying to be mean

Ruk, I guess trying to guess what Junk's saying from experience of him talking about the same thing to me before:

Neither of you were thinking. If you had started thinking, you could have ***** the mk. You weren't thinking because you weren't trying to read him or punishing his patterns. You were just focusing too much on what you should be doing rather than what he IS doing or what your RESPONSE to his actions should be. I might be wrong but next time you play, realize what your conscious thought process is. I think the difference between a lot of alright players and good players is the alright players think "Ok, I need to do x, y, z to win" before and during the match. The good players think "He's doing a and c so I need to do x when he does a, and z when he does b. He also hits me with q when I do w so I need to think of a way to not get hit there."

And I'm sure the better you are the less conscious that thought process is(unconsciously analyzing and punishing patterns while changing your own). Just work on the thought process behind your game. While you could say, "if it's not, broken don't fix it" that's the road to not improving. What are you going to do when you hit opponents who force you to think but you're not as well practiced in it because you didn't start fixing the problem earlier?

Unless I totally missed junk's point. In which case, lol whoops.

Wow you guys totally broke this video down. <.< I play in a similar way though.... I will point out that you did take the risk factor too much with the dolphin slashes against the MK, but I'll take the information you gave to him and use it also.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I got what he meant: it's a problem he finds evident in most of our Marth's here. We always do A in B, C in D, and E in F. He wants me to work on mixing A, C, E,.... when B, D, F, ... occur. Thanks though!

Player-3

Smash Hero
i cant stand to do the same thing over and over again like that lmao it bores me to death
except dtilt. dtilt is cool

i got 3rd today out of 14 guize i feel proud

should have gotten second but p1 was a **** and went yoshi in winners finals so he would lose and knock me out of losers finals (i could have beat the other guy easy)
he sent me to losers like 3rd round to

fuuuu

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
i cant stand to do the same thing over and over again like that lmao it bores me to death
except dtilt. dtilt is cool

i got 3rd today out of 14 guize i feel proud

should have gotten second but p1 was a **** and went yoshi in winners finals so he would lose and knock me out of losers finals (i could have beat the other guy easy)
he sent me to losers like 3rd round to

fuuuu
Beat Player-1.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
halp, Marth ***** me now.
*sadface*
My biggest problem is when he's approaching me, I can't ever seem to get a proper punishment. I need to learn the timing for punishing ooS more vs. marth, because they like to zone into me because they find I can't punish them unless they are doing retreating shenanigans.

∫unk

Smash Master
saw the name and turned it off

philnye u gotta learn when you can roll in and powershielding f-airs (NL vs NEO style). most of the time if marth spaces you can't do anything if you normal shield so it's like constant spacing + powershielding is the only way to get inside

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol, you guys are buttholes.

I was wondering why the Marth kept forward bing when he wasn't hitting anything then heard it was wifi.

Palpi

Smash Hero
You will most likely always have better options for spacing instead dash dancing or fox trotting. There is really no point to do either especially with a trip chance.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
A smart opponent knows that dash dancing does not give you any new options. The only thing you do with it is telling your opponent that you are unnecessarily paying attention to your dashdancing capabilities.

No point in it, do it as a weak mixup if you'd like. Stupid opponents will go omgwtfbbqsauce and flip out, smart opponents will take it as if you're just standing there, only autistically.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Dash Dancing is awesome.

with a character like marth with some pawesome out of dash options, opponent questioning which direction you're about to move in, in a small area, with the addition of a fox trot for even moar love is.. well... workable :)

omg
omg
omg
omg
animu women.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Oh and Junk, I wouldn't know what you were talking about because both those players are camera-shy lol.
*coughgetrecordedmoreNL/NEOhackwheezecough*

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Hi,

I'm a blond vampire chick.

I'm both 30 years old and 6 years old at the same time.

I am much cooler than that other blonde vampire chick you j-***s may know.
I like donuts.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
hey im noel

im part of a convoluted animu fighting gamu plot

i thought it was a H so the end was disappointing

then i read this thread

now im very disappointed

i leik pandas and cake

I am much cooler than that other blonde vampire chick you j-***s may know.
But you don't ride up walls for gratuitous amounts of dmg obv

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I falcon punched Jun's snake yesterday on wifi for a kill. Get *****.

He may or may not have been trying to dthrow tech chase me to 999%...And he may or may not have 2 stocked me every other game.....

Haven't played for a month johns.

Top Bottom